23rd April 2009 - Rest and Musicians

Kenneh

I can't really see this update being too useful, there arn't that many occasions where you fully run out of energy, especially now that we have the terrorbird familiar..

Will be a great update for F2p though, I guess :)

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting! I can't wait for it to come out now.

I'm praying for one outside the GE since it would amazingly speed up my Runecrafting since I use abyss and Varrok/GE tabs.

They look pretty though too :thumbup:

And ROFL Peruvian Flute Band :lol: :lol: :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I knew Jagex would release Bards one day, but I was really hoping it would be a skill and WE would get to be the Bards. It's not fair that NPC's get all the fun. -.-

Oh well. Hopefully this doesn't rule out a Bard skill. Maybe these Bard's will be the ones to teach us the skill in the first place? *fingers crossed*

agility, energy pots... glad to see i'm not missing much, big updates so it seems, 2 updates a month, a 5 min quest with a mahjarrat gets people all excited and a bunny wearing a bunny suit lol.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

kinda OT, but Mod Chihiro has the same name of one the character from one of my favorite movies of all time. cookies to whoever can guess. no google :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Hmm, this might alter the tactics in f2p clan wars...Have to give this a bit more thought. :)

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Tbh, I don't see this replacing Terrorbirds, the dirt cheap super restores, or even better the FREE strange fruits. This is probably more of a F2P update.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Tbh, I don't see this replacing Terrorbirds, the dirt cheap super restores, or even better the FREE strange fruits. This is probably more of a F2P update.

Please tell me how strange fruits are 'free'.

When they were removed from random events, they set it up so that three strange plants would continously spawn in the patch of jungle to the west of Brimhaven. You can just camp there and gather as many as you want.

I think free players should have the right to access some of that though (OUTSIDE of Brimhaven, silly), since strange fruits are F2P items, and removing the random event removed their access to them without having to buy them.

8f14270694.jpg

Please tell me how strange fruits are 'free'.

When they were removed from random events, they set it up so that three strange plants would continously spawn in the patch of jungle to the west of Brimhaven. You can just camp there and gather as many as you want.

It costs time to collect fruits.

Time=Money.

Therefore fruits cost money and are not 'free'.

If you consider picking up something that is basically sitting on the ground not to be free, then I think your birthdays must be pretty awkward when you have to work so hard to unwrap your presents.

8f14270694.jpg

useless you say? lets just say you are in some new quest dungeon with no access to the surface. and you have run out of energy potions, the quickening spring has already worn off and the dungeon doesn't allow familiars or you have an npc following you? What then? What if Just because you have another way to do something doesn't make it useless. So by your logic the quick run and quick prayer buttons are not needed because you still have a prayer or options tab?

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

I knew Jagex would release Bards one day, but I was really hoping it would be a skill and WE would get to be the Bards. It's not fair that NPC's get all the fun. -.-

Oh well. Hopefully this doesn't rule out a Bard skill. Maybe these Bard's will be the ones to teach us the skill in the first place? *fingers crossed*

picture2lcn.png

That answer your question/fear?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this :thumbup:

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

I like it.

I hope we get a peruvian panflute band.

Lol. South Park. I'm not sure how much of a great idea this sounds like... It seems there won't be a HUGE amount of these guys around, and they won't exactly be right smack in the middle of everything you wanna do either. Plus it's probably much faster to just use super energies or terrorbird scrolls. Guess we'll see how these turn out. :)

Blakdragon39.png

Why is everyone overlooking the community part of this?

Go to w99 Edgeville or GE, you'll see dozens of Tipiter's just "lodge" around, chatting, enjoying each others' company. After a hard day's of gaming, there's many players whom willl just like to relax a little, this seems like an natural extention of that tendency. Not everything in the game is about how much more efficient you can be at killing X, you know.

Now this is purely speculative, but what if this really brings the personal level to RuneScape? What if while resting, the camera angle changes to first-person, and allow you truly to see the world you been living in? Imagine resting over the ledge watching over an epic CW battle, or in the companionship of centaurs, or the underwater watching the fishes fly by. Now imagine if our emote tab is replaced similar to the agility circus game, allowing us to really liven and engage with each other,

wouldn't this sound fun?

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

useless you say? lets just say you are in some new quest dungeon with no access to the surface. and you have run out of energy potions, the quickening spring has already worn off and the dungeon doesn't allow familiars or you have an npc following you? What then? What if Just because you have another way to do something doesn't make it useless. So by your logic the quick run and quick prayer buttons are not needed because you still have a prayer or options tab?

I suppose so. Even so, this seems like it would benefit F2P players much more.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I suppose so. Even so, this seems like it would benefit F2P players much more.

So? Lower level members would benefit too. I can't afford potions or the summoning level...

Why is everyone overlooking the community part of this?

Go to w99 Edgeville or GE, you'll see dozens of Tipiter's just "lodge" around, chatting, enjoying each others' company. After a hard day's of gaming, there's many players whom willl just like to relax a little, this seems like an natural extention of that tendency. Not everything in the game is about how much more efficient you can be at killing X, you know.

Now this is purely speculative, but what if this really brings the personal level to RuneScape? What if while resting, the camera angle changes to first-person, and allow you truly to see the world you been living in? Imagine resting over the ledge watching over an epic CW battle, or in the companionship of centaurs, or the underwater watching the fishes fly by. Now imagine if our emote tab is replaced similar to the agility circus game, allowing us to really liven and engage with each other,

wouldn't this sound fun?

Oh wow it sounds so pretty <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].