Something I've done for the Famous People of tip.it. See it!

_k0m0d0_

The only reason I am using these is because I am a friend of Misterxman, and I think it's funny that there is a Not smithie fan. But if Runesmitie asks me to remove it I shall. I am in no way trying to get on someone's good side. In fact I'm gonna log on to runescape and see if I can talk to him.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why isnt allowed to be a fan? Its offensive?

It can be very nasty for the user who makes the signatures. All of a sudden people start using " fan!" in their signatures, the users (sigmakers) can get a lot of personal mesages about making signatures, doesn't matter free or for money, and some signature makers absolutely don't want that. They can also get various pm's about forum users asking them what all the fuss is about because they've missed this thread or whatever, it's a bit like the nasty e-mails your mailbox usually deletes because you don't want them. :wink: Not everybody is looking for fame.

You did not remove Azvareths fan thingy, as he kindly requested. :wink: I suggest you do that.

Well, since exists good sense, people wont start sending PM's, thousands of them. WEell this e-mail/PM/etc thing wont happen if people who use have good sense and dont wanna get an enimy. I agree, not everyone is looking for fame, but fame in my opinion happens, you cant control it, it just hapens.

And about Azvareth, I think I missread his post, I just did it because someone asked, if he want me to remove, I'll do. Following your suggestion :lol:

komododabst3cn.png

Wow, and it started so positive. I still think it's a good idea but maybe it will boost too many people's egos.

Yeah, its impressive, it sarted positive and for some people toughts it turned negative... :shock:

komododabst3cn.png

Wow, and it started so positive. I still think it's a good idea but maybe it will boost too many people's egos.

Yeah, its impressive, it sarted positive and for some people toughts it turned negative... :shock:

:lol: Boosted my ego into the stratosphere :D

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

:lol: Boosted my ego into the stratosphere :D

Yeah, I guess some name recognition helps your ego a bit even if it's negative.

Come to think of it, make a runescape_rocks hater one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just joking.

mysig31ha.png

And why isnt allowed to be a fan? Its offensive?

It can be very nasty for the user who makes the signatures. All of a sudden people start using " fan!" in their signatures, the users (sigmakers) can get a lot of personal mesages about making signatures, doesn't matter free or for money, and some signature makers absolutely don't want that. They can also get various pm's about forum users asking them what all the fuss is about because they've missed this thread or whatever, it's a bit like the nasty e-mails your mailbox usually deletes because you don't want them. :wink: Not everybody is looking for fame.

You did not remove Azvareths fan thingy, as he kindly requested. :wink: I suggest you do that.

Shurley if a person is good enough to have a ____ fan button they will get lots of PMs anyway. If Fan or Fan is allowed, why not these, if GSW clears that there OK to use, I may stick a few in my sig.

Alt

Shurley if a person is good enough to have a ____ fan button they will get lots of PMs anyway. If Fan or Fan is allowed, why not these, if GSW clears that there OK to use, I may stick a few in my sig.

Alt

I for one have never heard of "WiseTSM", and it's not that I just started browsing these fora since last week. Also I don't see much of Jervi's work (maybe I miss the topics?), and Azvy hasn't been making signatures for other people for ages. And if I don't know everybody then I am sure other people don't know everybody either. Ask permission then make 'em, it's a small effor and if an artists agrees there's no problem, but this isn't the way to do it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

How about the expert fan? :)

Here you go

230805fatego1mv.png

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5825 ... ego1mv.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Not much to say but lol.

Maybe if you're really fans, you'd rather try and actually contact the artist and get a sig from them, instead of just putting that you're a fan of them in your sig. I'm not saying anyone has so far, but it just seems to me that it's going to end up with someone putting one of the fan thingies in their sig, and be like 'omg plzorz, i am teh l337 friend of azbi becuz i r teh leik FAN!!!'

Reguardless, I think it's a very nice thought to those who are considered famous, and they do look nice.

BTW, I say make one for Peter.

~Cal

PS: Zack, you know you want to put a 'Nadril fan' in your own sig. You cannot resist.

:lol: . Nah. I think was mostly a joke, but I agree with wyrmy... This should be locked before it goes to far. :?