Something I've done for the Famous People of tip.it. See it!

_k0m0d0_

Apinagez, your not giving him much incentive to stay and get to know us.. :?

don't worry once he saw you godslayer he would leave in a hurry :D

lol, joking.

Yeah, I want one for azvy :( . azvvvvvvvvvvy fan.

Lol I will when Ryan comes :wink:

It was a very ignorant statement yes, but couldn't you see how rude the guy was?

Like: "I'm d4 uber l33tzorz, make one for me now my slave", I don't like people like him :?

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make a "Not smithie fan" I would wear that proudly to stick it to all the smithie fans.

You say Rune smithie? If not eho is him?

By the way Azvareth done! See first page, number 10!

EDIT:

Runesmithie Not Fan did also, see it in page 1

komododabst3cn.png

I'm sorry, but all these things seem to do is promote a form of elitism that this board really doesn't need. For every one you make, there will be three people feeling incredibly insulted that they don't have one.

No offence but barring Wise I have not heard of any of these so called famous tip.iters

From what i seen people saying and doing at drop party and stuff

I would say me, Jard_dooku, frogmite and Y2g are more famous than them due to our varied disputes of opininon and fact we post on almost every topic in gneral p2p as well as making many of our own that aren't exactly your normal type of thread.

Just hope theres no cult of claw people who discovered i use tip.it they'd hang u for not including me

(cult of claw is group of really wierd people who worship me on rs for no apprent reason)

I personally have not heard of any of the names mentioned in that post. Maybe that's because I rarely browse the forums outside of OT and the media boards, but my point is that hardly anybody here browses all subforums on a regular basis. This means that there will always be people asking why they didn't get one while someone else did. In the end this will only lead to a lot of unneeded hostility.

Just my $0,02, don't hate me for it >.>

Hehehe you guys are silly! what a ridiculaus idea :D now theres going to be a poltical battle between people to be like "OMGZOR HES MY FANZOR AND STO0f" just a dumb idea period :D! Why dont we lay off this "whos popular and famous" stuff and why dont we go into this "hey hes cool maybe ill try to pm him maybe even if hes really nice get his MSN OMG!"

Friends are good, popularity is overrated!

What do I know though?

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

EDIT:

Runesmithie Not Fan did also, see it in page 1

I'm not an evil smiley :(

Yeah I know, but It gives the impression of hate. LOL, you arent an evil smile

Hehehe you guys are silly! what a ridiculaus idea :D now theres going to be a poltical battle between people to be like "OMGZOR HES MY FANZOR AND STO0f" just a dumb idea period :D! Why dont we lay off this "whos popular and famous" stuff and why dont we go into this "hey hes cool maybe ill try to pm him maybe even if hes really nice get his MSN OMG!"

What do I know though?

Wow, and what you know about Mr. Expert?!

Maybe you think its a dumb idea cuz you havent got any better one! :roll:

And no there isnt going to be a politial batlle, only if people dont respect the other users choice.

Yeah, why not PM someone and say: "You soo cool, sen me you MSN, so I can bother you all day saying I love you". Friends are good, and popularity aswell. But why cant people have fans?

If some tip.it like for ex Nadril work and its a fan of him, maybe he can express it without bothering Nadril with tons of PMs.

Yeah, maybe you dont know anything, or just a little, very little.

You complaing cuz you dont have one? Are you jellous?

komododabst3cn.png

or maybe it's a dumb idea because it creates rifts and animosity? I can't beleive a "not ___ fan one was even made". That kind of thing isn't allowed here. Remove it from the list, and please, nobody use it.

I'm not even sure if the "__ fan" ones should be allowed.

IRKAa.jpg

famous people?

for some reason this seems rediculous to me. Just another way to provoke people to buy sigs from certain people. I'm not saying its bad, but when i see competitions with great pixel sigs, and then a "famous person" enters a sig that is way below their skill level, you can almost guarentee the 'celebrity' :roll: will win.

What do I know though?

Wow, and what you know about Mr. Expert?!

Maybe you think its a dumb idea cuz you havent got any better one! :roll:

And no there isnt going to be a politial batlle, only if people dont respect the other users choice.

Yeah, why not PM someone and say: "You soo cool, sen me you MSN, so I can bother you all day saying I love you". Friends are good, and popularity aswell. But why cant people have fans?

If some tip.it like for ex Nadril work and its a fan of him, maybe he can express it without bothering Nadril with tons of PMs.

Yeah, maybe you dont know anything, or just a little, very little.

You complaing cuz you dont have one? Are you jellous?

Nice ad hominem attacks to start off and end an argument with, those will really help you plead your case. You say it's not going to be a 'politial batlle', but the post by Paw_Claw already proved the opposite:

Just hope theres no cult of claw people who discovered i use tip.it they'd hang u for not including me

Anyway, I'm sure you mean all the best when you make these, but all they will do is promote elitism and animosity. And just to make sure, I'm not jealous that I don't have one, and even if I did have one I'd probably ask you to remove it.

Not much to say but lol.

Maybe if you're really fans, you'd rather try and actually contact the artist and get a sig from them, instead of just putting that you're a fan of them in your sig. I'm not saying anyone has so far, but it just seems to me that it's going to end up with someone putting one of the fan thingies in their sig, and be like 'omfg plzorz, i am teh l337 friend of azbi becuz i r teh leik FAN!!!'

Reguardless, I think it's a very nice thought to those who are considered famous, and they do look nice.

BTW, I say make one for Peter.

~Cal

PS: Zack, you know you want to put a 'Nadril fan' in your own sig. You cannot resist.

I see my original staement caused quite a stir of people, but if anyone noticed I did realised at the top of page 5.

whens you got up at like 1am tht morning and its then like 9:30pm ur not alwasy fully on the ball.

but I must agree with wat a tip.it global mod said the Not ___ Fan one or any other ones shouldn't be allwoed as that is very rude

And I can understand people not knowing people from other boards, but it would create a rift in the tip.it community if you could only have one for being famous within a certain board. I mean for example if you posted this in general P2P hardly anyone one would no most of them baring wise and runesmithie who feature there alot as within that board there are people like more who would be classed as more 'famous' , that is not to say I am that would be for others to decide.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sorry, but this is brown nosing in it's purest form.

The best artists on this forum are just like you and me, totally normal people - Sucking up doesn't earn you brownie points

logo.jpg

but I must agree with wat a tip.it global mod said the Not ___ Fan one or any other ones shouldn't be allwoed as that is very rude

I thought it was kinda funny and was tempted to put it in my sig, until gsw told me I couldn't :(

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I thought it was kinda funny and was tempted to put it in my sig, until gsw told me I couldn't :(

I konw you don't, but others might. I also personally wouldn't care bout it if anyone made a Not fan one for my name, cuz I dun really care wat people think of me.

but others could do whihc is where the problems would lie with it. Anyway me thinks I gonna try to makemyself a sig now, thts if i can keep my attention on 1 thing for more than 1 min =P

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think it is rather rude to make these things without permission. It doesn't matter if they're good or bad; you should ask permission first if you want to use somebody else's name. And I can't say I like the idea a lot. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

... This has seriously got to be one of the most stupidest things I've ever seen.

Since there'd be hell to pay if I saw someone use an "Azvareth fan!" in their sig, please remove mine. Also, it would be nice if you would ask the artists before you made these... jesus christ, I don't even know what to call them, because some of them might not appreciate the concept of having a bunch of kids going around saying how much they adore a poster on an internet forum as much as others. I for one, don't.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

brownnoser3ed.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5860/brownnoser3ed.jpg

Everyone with those sigs must also put this one in theirs too, because its true

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

or maybe it's a dumb idea because it creates rifts and animosity? I can't beleive a "not ___ fan one was even made". That kind of thing isn't allowed here. Remove it from the list, and please, nobody use it.

I'm not even sure if the "__ fan" ones should be allowed.

Ok, so I'll remove it now! Well, it was just an idea, lol.

*Goes to first page*

And why isnt allowed to be a fan? Its offensive?

komododabst3cn.png

And why isnt allowed to be a fan? Its offensive?

It can be very nasty for the user who makes the signatures. All of a sudden people start using " fan!" in their signatures, the users (sigmakers) can get a lot of personal mesages about making signatures, doesn't matter free or for money, and some signature makers absolutely don't want that. They can also get various pm's about forum users asking them what all the fuss is about because they've missed this thread or whatever, it's a bit like the nasty e-mails your mailbox usually deletes because you don't want them. :wink: Not everybody is looking for fame.

You did not remove Azvareths fan thingy, as he kindly requested. :wink: I suggest you do that.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!