Something I've done for the Famous People of tip.it. See it!

_k0m0d0_

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting concept, but someone of the ones you did the character wernt made by the person themselves but in an avatar swap compo. You might wanna sort that out.

Yeah, I know, but for some its hard to find something that really represent them, so at first I used theyre avvvy or a piece of sig.

I think you've missed a few people.

Azvareth, demented and GSW. There were alot more back in the days. But most of them are not around anymore.

Well, I cant remember everyone!! But with the time I can do. And Demented has been out for a looong time :lol:

Thanks, Terley :D. And yes the first one does say Rayan

Fixing it now Ryan.

Oh meh gawd, I feel so offended!!11one11!

:lol:

Seriously, is anyone going to use these things?

I mean, they look nice, but all do they is boost someone's ego.

You want one! :shock: :lol:

Oki, I do :)

I really dont know but people might use to get up the ego or use who apreciate their work.

komododabst3cn.png

Turn off the anti-aliasing on the pixel font. Makes it looks horribly blurry.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I havent been out long, I just dont post often..

Or is that the same? >.>

The same thing..? Maybe... >.>

Make one for Witty. 8)

Oki, I will

Turn off the anti-aliasing on the pixel font. Makes it looks horribly blurry.

I'll edit them and make text less blurry

komododabst3cn.png

No offence but barring Wise I have not heard of any of these so called famous tip.iters

From what i seen people saying and doing at drop party and stuff

I would say me, Jard_dooku, frogmite and Y2g are more famous than them due to our varied disputes of opininon and fact we post on almost every topic in gneral p2p as well as making many of our own that aren't exactly your normal type of thread.

Just hope theres no cult of claw people who discovered i use tip.it they'd hang u for not including me

(cult of claw is group of really wierd people who worship me on rs for no apprent reason)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No offence but barring Wise I have not heard of any of these so called famous tip.iters

I would say me, Jard_dooku, frogmite and Y2g are more famous than them due to our varied disputes of opininon and fact we post on almost every topic in gneral p2p as well as making many of our own that aren't exactly your normal type of thread.

Just hope theres no cult of claw people who discovered i use tip.it they'd hang u for not including me

(cult of claw is group of really wierd people who worship me on rs for no apprent reason)

If you would have noticed, it's people from the media board, not the rest of Tip.it. And i've never heard of frogmite, and rarly you :shock:

If you would have noticed, it's people from the media board, not the rest of Tip.it. And i've never heard of frogmite, and rarly you :shock:

OOOOH I don't general appear in media much atm, I mean to do stuff to post here but nvr do. tht makes sense now

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lmao, what an idiot... No offence.. :roll:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Apinagez, your not giving him much incentive to stay and get to know us.. :?

don't worry once he saw you godslayer he would leave in a hurry :D

lol, joking.

Yeah, I want one for azvy :( . azvvvvvvvvvvy fan.

lol, joking.

Yea, you migth be right. Sometimes people just can't stand stunning beauty. :shock:

ive never even heard of you before, or jard dooku, recognize frogmites name a little, and i think i remember someone with Y2g starting their username, but i havent seen it in a while.

heh, i dont come to media board that often (not at all in the past month or two or three) i better go back into the OT cave as soon as i get done here :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Lol...I rarely see you post, Jard_Dooku is a spammer, I barely see frogmite post and Y2g is the most known.

mysig31ha.png

Exactly Nadril, I made basicaly for Media Border, vuz Iam more active here, and PawClaw, just read the other posts before doing this kind of thing.... :roll:

lol, joking.

Azvy, Its a nick? I think I've never seen him.

:?

komododabst3cn.png

lol, joking.

No!! Witty! WITTEH FAN!

Azvaroth (I think it's spelled like that) is the person they're looking for.

Thanks I'll look for him, and make one :D

Azvareth? :|

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.