ComicScape

Maze

If all we are going to now is post poorly and hastily drawn webcomics vaugly referencing runescape, this thread should be locked -.- (There's a place for things like that, it's called 4chan)

Not everyone's perfect, and your not the first to complain. (you can go to 4chan)

nocomplain.png

guyz.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you took the time to draw a comic for the sole purpose of insulting someone :lol:

It really encompasses the true spirit of tipit. :thumbsup:

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

(: I wasn't doing anything else.

I think they should just make a sticky for these, this thread gets spammed with uselessness quite a bit.

Yet, i enjoy it :) even if not everything is funny, at least they try, and not shoot it down.

+ it only took like 10 mins

guyz.gif

[hide=Farming pains]farmingc.png[/hide]

Here's an ancient GIF made by a clanmate of mine.

And here's my attempt at a comic. :)

[hide=]comic.png[/hide]

the joy of farming :)

guyz.gif

I have been forever immortalized in webcomic form, quite an honor actually :)

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

awwwww, I no-lifed at green drags for that dress :cry:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Well everyone's doing it, so here's my lame attempt.

[hide=Ms Paint junk]Comicattempt.png[/hide]

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Well everyone's doing it, so here's my lame attempt.

[hide=Ms Paint junk]Comicattempt.png[/hide]

Lol, it made me lol.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I don't get that last one.

Loved the comic dedicated to flaming somebody else, somebody has too much time on their hands =P~

Lol Triangle

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Loved the comic dedicated to flaming somebody else, somebody has too much time on their hands =P~

I play soul wars, what do you expect.

gfyou.png

guyz.gif

gfyou.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! NOT DANQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There goes our Castle War nub :cry:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

gfyou.png

i love the way you draw, lol. Priceless :thumbsup:

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

ok...this is my fail attempt at a runescape comic. so...here's something for you monty python fans.

[hide=my fail runescape/montypython comic]rscomictreeherring.png[/hide]

oh god that was great.

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

gfyou.png

=D>

I like the random green guy in the corner near the end of that last comic ::'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

ok...this is my fail attempt at a runescape comic. so...here's something for you monty python fans.

oh god that was great.

lol thanks. wait, was that sarcasm? cuz if it was, i guess i shudnt mind...but if it wasn't, thanks again lol. it took me like 30 min. to make, mostly cuz i dont exactly have a "wide imagination", and i tried to make it as "artistically possible" as i cud ;)

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

oh god that was great.

lol thanks. wait, was that sarcasm? cuz if it was, i guess i shudnt mind...but if it wasn't, thanks again lol. it took me like 30 min. to make, mostly cuz i dont exactly have a "wide imagination", and i tried to make it as "artistically possible" as i cud ;)

No, that wasn't sarcasm, I lol'd

probally because of the end "now i can afford full black :DDD"

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.