Jagex spoonfeeds its players too much.

shooterbob7

I wholeheartedly agree. And while we're at it, science coddles people in real life by making living easier.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

i remember playing before the ge came, buying almost anything was a pain in the ...., they dont spoonfeed us, e.g never giving out tones of updates at a time , they keep us guessing on updates etc etc , and f2p rarely get updates for 1 reason, they play for FREE

Bobby681.png

I've been kind of sick of Runescape since there has been no major updates since summoning, there is nothing making me want to play lately..

Been a load of nice little updates I will say, the kind of updates that used to be stuck at the bottom of the updates page, after a big one.. It's like we always had a steady flow of nice updates enough to give you something to do all the time, now they've cut us off, we get these little updates of which I appreciate but they are like 4 hours worth of game play in them..

I'm kinda like a heroin addict when it comes to updates, & to be fair they should have gradually slowed down the updates, you know weaned me off of them, not cut me out cold turkey.. In the last 5 months I've logged onto RS only on an update day done the new event then left.. please I pray for something new that lasts a while... I mean Soul Wars was [cabbage] if I'm honest.. could have been so much better, they should have made the obelisk open for both teams to use at the same time, put a barrier on the aviators door so enemy can fight it with out you killing them, it would have been balanced and fair and would have had loads more aviator kills in a game.. would have given the game much more suspense.

I don't care if an update is f2p or p2p either way I can do it, but where is the quality updates these last few months.. waiting impatiently for a big update with some decent amount of hours before I've finished it..

I have to point out that there is so many things in the game already and im sure you havnt tried and and played and got the hang of every mini-game, done all the hidden mini-quests, done all quests, got 99 in everything, killed all the boss monsters, and bought that rare item you always thought was cool but couldn't afford. So until your able to do all those things that stop whinning about the need for more updates.

I've been kind of sick of Runescape since there has been no major updates since summoning, there is nothing making me want to play lately..

Been a load of nice little updates I will say, the kind of updates that used to be stuck at the bottom of the updates page, after a big one.. It's like we always had a steady flow of nice updates enough to give you something to do all the time, now they've cut us off, we get these little updates of which I appreciate but they are like 4 hours worth of game play in them..

. In the last 5 months I've logged onto RS only on an update day done the new event then left.. please I pray for something new that lasts a while... I mean Soul Wars was [cabbage] if I'm honest.. could have been so much better, they should have made the obelisk open for both teams to use at the same time, put a barrier on the aviators door so enemy can fight it with out you killing them, it would have been balanced and fair and would have had loads more aviator kills in a game.. would have given the game much more suspense.

I don't care if an update is f2p or p2p either way I can do it, but where is the quality updates these last few months.. waiting impatiently for a big update with some decent amount of hours before I've finished it..

Same, I keep looking for a reason to play longer than 5 minutes but there just isn't any updates worth doing more than 5 minutes

Well you haven't done While Guthix Sleeps yet. You should get on that.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I totally dissagree, Before the G.E it was like trying to find a needle in a hay-stack to find the player with the item that you wanted, but even when you did find them, it was, well, i want 200k more for this item because..ect, And if you think agility is pointless, don't train it, simple as.. -.-

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

If F2P got constant updates, why would anyone become P2P?

And Jagex can't erase the fact that RS is just hugely time consuming, so they add things like "Cook X" is that really "spoon-feeding?"

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

spoonfeed - yes, things like when you use ectophial, your player automatically goes to refill the vial

I'd rather have them work on a new quest/minigame/etc.

f2p/p2p - wtf man :|

btw they DID say that this year (2009) they'll focus on updates, not new content

you never played RSC did you?

I came in here expecting to here "blah blah blah cook all," but the G.E.? seriously, a great update. Takes away the annoying time it take to find a seller or buyer and meet up.

99 Fishing

I really think people need to stop whining and just accept the updates as they are.

The GE was a great update. Something needed to be done to make up for the removal of free trade. You speak like a person who has never used it. My god. I for one have saved countless hours by using it. Must every useful update that involves making our lives easier be bashed upon as making the game too easy? Sure there are some circumstances, but honestly...

Also, there's nothing that bothers me more than analysis of UNRELEASED content. Do you have any freaking idea how it will work for sure? Replace energy restoring familiars? Give me a break.

I'd love to see someone try and rest while soloing at Sara gwd.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Also, there's nothing that bothers me more than analysis of UNRELEASED content. Do you have any freaking idea how it will work for sure? Replace energy restoring familiars? Give me a break.

Exactly, ever heard the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover?", seriously...

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!