Things you're afraid of.

deathdrow

Out of control fire, and sometimes just plain fire. (ones with the chance of going out of control)

Clowns.

Scary noises when alone.

No noise when alone.

Used to be afraid of frogs (childhood experience with 4 frogs and my sandpit) and the dark.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders since i was young. Don't know why, i just can't stand them.. :ohnoes:

Injections... When i had a minor operation last year, i wasn't afraid of the scalpel or the operation. I was nervous about that injection. ewww

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Knives. Had a bad experience 4 years ago that scarred me for life. Now I would hardly go near knives. (Not those plastic ones but those large metal ones)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Knives. Had a bad experience 4 years ago that scarred me for life. Now I would hardly go near knives. (Not those plastic ones but those large metal ones)

Is that a pun, I see?

:P

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Is that a pun, I see?

:P

Lol unintended I swear, but now that you mentioned it..

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Injections. I don't quite know how to explain it, but I would rather slice a knotch in my arm than receive an injection...

I used to get 6 shots a week. I now get 3 shots every month, and another 3 shots every other month. It's not bad at all.

I'm not really afraid of anything specific. I like heights. I mean, I wouldn't dangle over the edge, but that's just stupid. I was fine walking around the rim of the grand canyon w/ no safety rail in a lot of areas. I like water. Last time I went to hawaii, the highlight of the trip was diving off a boat into 60 foot deep water. It was perfectly clear, you could see all the way to the bottom. There were turtles, and lots of fish everywhere. I swam almost to the bottom, but the pressure got too much.

One thing I remember being afraid of was sharks, but only when the water's murky. Like if I'm 200 feet from shore on a beach, and it's murky, in Hawaii, there could be a shark there that decides I look tasty and bites my leg/ lower body off before I even know what's happening. It's not the shark itself that scares me, but the fact that there would be nothing I could do to stop it.

I was snorkeling earlier that trip, and we saw a shark swimming through the reef we were at. I was like "Oh [cabbage], it's a shark" but I wasn't really worried so much, since I could see it.

I guess that gives me a fear of the unstoppable/unknown. I don't know...

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I have a phobia of moths, butterflies and the dark.

And i'm extremely frightened of anything that flies (expecially flying insects), deep/dark water, heights. I can't stand anywhere near the edge of cliffs, buildings, I feel shaky and vulnerable.

...Injections, it's not so much the fear of the needle but of the feeling of the liquid entering your body.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

And i'm extremely frightened of anything that flies (expecially flying insects), deep/dark water, heights. I can't stand anywhere near the edge of cliffs, buildings, I feel shaky and vulnerable.

...Injections, it's not so much the fear of the needle but of the feeling of the liquid entering your body.

I love getting shots.

it makes me all happy inside.

I love getting shots.

What kind of shots are you getting? Every shot I go to get makes my right arm feel numb.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I love getting shots.

What kind of shots are you getting? Every shot I go to get makes my right arm feel numb.

rofl, that's the fun part.

Bugs in general, I need to get my little brother to squash a daddy long legs or a cockroach, can't stand them.

Heights, when ever i get up high i feel the urge to jump off for some reason. Also, If I'm at the edge of a 3+story building I am scared it is going to collapse.

Rejection.

Lonliness.

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

I love getting shots.

Agreed, I have always loved getting shots.

I've always been scared of clowns, as one nearly drowned me in a pool during my birthday.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I love getting shots.

I've always been scared of clowns, as one nearly drowned me in a pool during my birthday.

I lol'd so hard at your second comment.

And as for the first one, just proves to me EVENMORE that you are a masochist.

I love getting shots.

whats wrong with masochism?

SWINE FLU...

eh ? eh?

But seriously,

I wouldn't say scared but, I'm suspicious when someone knocks on the door at night. I've been watching way too much 24... -.-

Would have to say I am scared of spiders, but then I kill them.

I love getting shots.

whats wrong with masochism?

I think I've made my stance clear, especially with laura and her sick, sick interests. :XD:

In a way, failing exams

Will all be quite useless in a few years.