Badassery

AceBeam

Yeah, Sleeping Dragon is badass. He just stood there in front of a 100,000 man army calm as can be, while many of the soldiers probably had there bows aimed on him. and he was 100% calm.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Chuko]Chuko "Sleeping Dragon" Liang was a brilliant Chinese strategist and possessor of one of the top 10 awesomest nicknames in history. A chancellor of Shu Han during the third century, his cunning is widely so celebrated that in China his name is synonymous with intelligence and tactics, which is way better than General Tso, who only wound up with a Chinese restaurant dish named after him.

Chuko was a master of the [bleep]. But he was still capable of making mistakes and it was his greatest miscalculation that required him to draw upon his greatest of [bleep] powers.

According to historians, during the War of the Three Kingdoms, accompanied by a consort of just 100 soldiers and the rest of his army miles away, Chuko saw an opposing army with over 100,000 men marching towards him. The opposing general, Sima Yi, was a veteran who had fought Chuko in multiple battles. Familiar with the Sleeping Dragon's clever ways and, deciding to take no chances, he led the massive army to capture Chuko.

Ordering his few men into hiding, Chuko commanded that the town gates be left wide open and, positioning himself atop the city wall, he proceeded to play the lute as the massive enemy army approached. Upon his arrival at the town gates, Sima Yi, who had fallen victim to many a Chuko-led ambush, halted his army and studied Chuko's calm manner as he ripped a solo on the chords.

Convinced it was a trap he could not yet comprehend, Sima commanded a hasty retreat, more than a 100,000 soldiers pulling back from one man and his musical instrument. Chuko thus earned an entire wing in the [cabbage]'s Hall of Fame.[/hide]

Hmm not bad but I donno if he beats the sniper.

He played the lute and scared off an entire friggin' army.

That is more badass.

1) No luck or guesses.

I'd call that a lucky call, he was very lucky that the man didn't send in a few men to be sure.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

1) No luck or guesses.

I'd call that a lucky call, he was very lucky that the man didn't send in a few men to be sure.

I would assume that luck factors into every one of these stories. Audie Murphy? Damn he was lucky that burning M10 didn't explode with him in it. I'm sure the finnish sniper also got a few lucky shots off that saved his life, or any of the other people mentioned here had luck involved in that they didn't take a bullet before they started showing off how badass they were.

No Luck as a rule is pretty stupid.

[hide=Another thing on Chuko (also known as Zhuge for some reason)]Before the Battle of Red Cliffs, Zhuge Liang went to visit the Wu camp to assist Wu strategist Zhou Yu. Zhou Yu saw Zhuge Liang as a threat to Eastern Wu and was also jealous of Zhuge Liang's talent. Therefore, he assigned Zhuge Liang the task to make 100,000 arrows in ten days or face execution. Zhuge Liang, however, swore he would finish this seemingly impossible task in three days. He requested 20 large boats, each manned with many straw men and a few soldiers. Before dawn, Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to beat war drums and shout orders, to imitate the noise of an attack.

Zhuge Liang sat with Lu Su inside one of the boats drinking wine. The Wei soldiers, unable to see in the fog, fired many volleys of arrows at the sound of the drums. The straw men were soon filled with arrows, and Zhuge Liang returned to Wu having fulfilled his promise.

Hence, the Chinese expression "????" ("Straw boat borrows arrows") refers to the act of using someone's strength against him or her.[/hide]

^^The Tienanmen Square protester is one of the bravest people ever. It really is a great symbolic gesture that most likely cost the man his life but inspired millions upon millions of people around the world.

The funny thing is, I always thought the guy looked like he was lost. Kinda confused why there was a tank trying to run over him when he was just trying to cross the street.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

^^The Tienanmen Square protester is one of the bravest people ever. It really is a great symbolic gesture that most likely cost the man his life but inspired millions upon millions of people around the world.

The funny thing is, I always thought the guy looked like he was lost. Kinda confused why there was a tank trying to run over him when he was just trying to cross the street.

He does actually look lost in that image.

Its sort of like "[cabbage], where am I? How did these tanks get here?"

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

1) No luck or guesses.

I would assume that luck factors into every one of these stories. Audie Murphy? Damn he was lucky that burning M10 didn't explode with him in it. I'm sure the finnish sniper also got a few lucky shots off that saved his life, or any of the other people mentioned here had luck involved in that they didn't take a bullet before they started showing off how badass they were.

Plus the sniper got shot in the face and lived. That's more luck than anything.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1) No luck or guesses.

Plus the sniper got shot in the face and lived. That's more luck than anything.

I would say the fact he killed the guy that shot him excuses him for the luck of surviving; I would imagine the pain from that shot would have thrown most people into shock near instantly.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

luck is no longer a rule.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I dont care bout the rules right now.

So I'm gonna say that these 3 videogame characters are(obviously) badass.

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Anyone disagree? :P

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Yes. Zack is much better than Cloud.

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Yes, they are videogame characters they do not exist.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Yes. Kratos could kick their [wagon] without trying.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Yes. Kratos could kick their [wagon] without trying.

Unless it was titan mode. :lol:

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Kratos Auron from Tales of Symphonia owns them.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Kratos Auron from Tales of Symphonia owns them.

Bartz from FF5 could best all four of them.

Master Cheif

Kuja/Cloud.

Halo sucks.

And you think Whiny Emo Boy is badass? lol.

Sephiroth is more badass than Cloud.

As for badass game characters... Kratos is the winner, hands down. Though Wolverine in the X-Men Origins game comes close.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Did Duke Nukem come back from the Underworld, kill a god, become a god, come back from the Underworld again, kill another god,and then enlist the titans help in taking over Olympus?

I think not.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Did Duke Nukem come back from the Underworld, kill a god, become a god, come back from the Underworld again, kill another god,and then enlist the titans help in taking over Olympus?

I think not.

More like attempting to destroy Olympus.

But yeah, Duke Nuken is no where near as bad a dude as Kratos. Duke Nukem sticks the finger up at you. Kratos rips your [bleep]ing arm off.

swordfinalqr7.jpg