Torture

Robert_de_Sable

Well, this could be interesting.

What do you think about torture?

I'm mainly focusing on terror suspects here. I think that in the case of a terror suspect, torture of any kind should always be acceptable. These people are disgusting. They would stop at nothing to ensure the destruction of western civilization and my cousins in Israel. It makes me sick to hear that a terrorist imprisoned in a military camp is given a prayer mat and three square meals a day. Why the hell should we afford the same protections to these scum that we do to our own citizens? I say torture them, and I say torture them however possible.

[English translation needed]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm asking you a question. Apologies if I seem unfriendly.

When has there ever been a case of an innocent person being tortured?

Well, unless they're proven guilty in a court of law, they ARE innocent. Suspects are not guilty.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ask John McCain what he thinks of torture.

I really don't know myself... In some cases - ok, in other cases - no. Example, i really think a rapist or a child molestor should get a round of electricity. Terrorists... Well, first you got to know if person x is a terrorist or not. If he/she is a terrorist, i guess a bit of beating up could be ok to gather more information. But i don't think suspected terrorists should be tortured.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

The chances of a suspected terrorist not actually being a terrorist are infinitesimal.

Rapists should be castrated.

Terrorists- confirmed terrorists- should be mercilessly waterboarded until we know what we need to know.

The chances of a suspected terrorist not actually being a terrorist are infinitesimal.

Here is where you are wrong, the chances of a suspected terrorist actually being a terrorist are infinitesimal, there were many cases in Guantanamo Bay of people being innocent.

keen.png

quite a few cases at guantanamo bay if i recall. Im sure some plebeian will find a source for me later.

Wait until after you have a source to make such statements. America has not tortured anyone who did not need to be tortured.

If you put yourself in the situation of the CIA agents who tortured Islamic terrorist KSM 166 times, they only knew that there was to be an attack, the attack was imminent, and that KSM knew information about it. There was no time for Political Correctness.

quite a few cases at guantanamo bay if i recall. Im sure some plebeian will find a source for me later.

Wait until after you have a source to make such statements. America has not tortured anyone who did not need to be tortured.

Wait until after YOU have a source before you make such statements.

keen.png

Torture away :thumbsup:

No, seriously. Terrorists (And most liberals) who scream about how unfair torture is and mention the Geneva Convention need to scream at the terrorists for not following convential war practices.

Well, this could be interesting.

What do you think about torture?

I'm mainly focusing on terror suspects here. I think that in the case of a terror suspect, torture of any kind should always be acceptable. These people are disgusting. They would stop at nothing to ensure the destruction of western civilization and my cousins in Israel. It makes me sick to hear that a terrorist imprisoned in a military camp is given a prayer mat and three square meals a day. Why the hell should we afford the same protections to these scum that we do to our own citizens? I say torture them, and I say torture them however possible.

Because close to 20 people have been released from the prison camps run by the US on false imprisonment, Mozzam Begg being one, read his book if you can, it's rather interesting. Now, how fair would it be if he was tortured throughout the 5 years he was kept in US prison camps without a fair trial.

Frankly, I don't care what happens to Israel as long as they occupy foreign lands not given to them. It's fair game as far as I see, if they take land which isn't theirs.

It's incredibly easy to call someone disgusting when you sit at your computer in your heated house living a very comfortable and sheltered life compared to theirs. If we allow them to torture terrorist suspects, what's to stop them allowing it for murder suspects? Robbery suspects? It is quite possible for it eventually to work it's way down.

With your recent couple of posts, I've found your general opinions on Human life more and more disgusting, you've done it again, congratulations.

Now, how fair would it be if he was tortured throughout the 5 years he was kept in US prison camps without a fair trial.

He wasn't.

Frankly, I don't care what happens to Israel as long as they occupy foreign lands not given to them. It's fair game as far as I see, if they take land which isn't theirs.

It is their land, you uneducated moron. They were attacked just for being there starting right from their independence.

If we allow them to torture terrorist suspects, what's to stop them allowing it for murder suspects? Robbery suspects? It is quite possible for it eventually to work it's way down.

Oh, look. The "slippery slope" argument. No, robbery suspects will never be tortured. There is no reason to waste manpower torturing people for petty crimes.

It is their land, you uneducated moron. They were attacked just for being there starting right from their independence.

If you believe this, then you sir are the undeucated idiot.

keen.png