Spirit Seeds

JAMjE

Just a personal rant, don't know if any of you feel the same but I HATE SPIRT SEEDS

Cmon theyre not tradeable and require 83 (?) farming to use, which is no easy feat.

Jamje.png

null and void

Just a personal rant, don't know if any of you feel the same but I HATE SPIRT SEEDS

Cmon theyre not tradeable and require 83 (?) farming to use, which is no easy feat.

That was my motivation to train farming. At first I was like: "Shoot I might as well throw this away", then eventually I said: "Oh well I might as well get the level...". :thumbup:

But yeah, they're pretty annoying if you don't have the level, or if you have a tree already :wall:

I've gotten spirit seeds from birds nests. I wish they were tradeable, because most people in Runescape can't use them.

And people who can grow them want them for the xp. -.-

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

wait, how does this bother you? Just buy one from Winkin's Farm btw (vinesweeper).

And it offers no other benefits other than teleports which happen to be very close to other more conventional teleports.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It offers a high level tree that can't be buyable, if it was tradeable then we would be turning an already buyable 99 into something like construction/herblore

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

It offers a high level tree that can't be buyable, if it was tradeable then we would be turning an already buyable 99 into something like construction/herblore

No it wouldn't, it's only 19.3k experience per tree, you still have to wait it to grow. (Something like 61 hours?) And only 1 tree can be planted at any time.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

You can grow alot of magic and yew trees in the time i takes to grow a spirit tree. Besides once you have the one spirit tree any other spirt seed is worthless. I have like 5 spirit seeds wasting in my bank already.

Spirit seeds are dumb

Fools_Taco.png

Fools_Taco.png

I think they are good. 20k free Xp for so little work.

For those with 83 farming

I saw somebody who had 41 of them

But you can only use 1 o.O

Jamje.png

null and void

yeah because 99 farming isn't buy able already.

yeah those seeds are really dumb... i mean 19,302 experience is stupid. i'd rather plant my guams. does any one think before they speak? the seed that offers the most experience of any seed in the skill, is untradeable. i guess the quest cape isn't respectable because you can't in some way buy it.

yayyy.... we're all lazy.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

yeah, I don't understand myself why they are untradable, maybe if you didn't need lvl 83 farming and instead just some lvl 12 you could use it yourself, but come on... it's like getting some 3rd age armour and not be able to sell it untill you get loads of junks (or however it goes)

unless there's a goooood reason, they should lower the requirement, or better yet, just make it tradable. I also think loads of players would rather sell it (for whatever 100k price or such)than use the farming exp

oh and I might add, just because you got a trillion gp doesn't mean herblore/con/pray is instant 99

it's not like there's a population in rs which is infinitly lucky and has an infinite ammount of gp that comes out of nowhere

Yeah haha i've had one in my bank for aaages, and tbh i can never see myself getting 83 farming :-#

Might be tradeable one day or something

luked365.png

I guess they're there to give people an incentive to actually try and level farming, and not treat it is as the useless skill that has to be trained by tears of guthix and penguins. Level 83 really isn't that hard to get if you try, and it doesn't even have to cost you money.

2dvjurb.png