Abyssal Demons - are they really this profitable?

Dracula_Magic

I randomly opened an post in offical rs forums and i got literary SHOCKED.It was a slayer log from 1 player.He gets abyssal demons often,usually 150-180 a task. And aproximately every second task of abbysal demons,lets say he gets - a WHIP , and sometimes - even 2 WHIPS!!!

So,I checked abby demon on tip it and saw it has 150 hp - not alot I say... I got no clue how hard it is to fight these,but I would like to see some slayers to post here and say how profitable it really is ,and how long it takes to finish task of - lets say 180 abby demons

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

Depends on your stats. If melee, good attack? good strength? I have 99 attack and strength and last time it took me and hour+ to finish a task of 198 pretty I got about 7 whips which I was really happy with cause I'm a very unlucky guy \'

apacolypse11.png

apacolypse11.png

Depends on your stats. If melee, good attack? good strength? I have 99 attack and strength and last time it took me and hour+ to finish a task of 198 pretty I got about 7 whips which I was really happy with cause I'm a very unlucky guy \'

7 whips in a task? Wow.

Crossed_Body.png

Crossed%20Body.png

if its only 1 hour per task of abby demons,even at your stats,it must be undescribable profitable,altho it has 85 slayer req

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

yeah but ive done abby demon tasks so many times and only got 1 every like 3 tasks this was just the very lucky one

also i used super sets pray piety which helped alot, this makes the task way faster no lie

Well obviously they make them faster :XD:

And drop rates are an average. Silly lucky noob 7 whips in one task. Give me your luck

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

if its only 1 hour per task of abby demons,even at your stats,it must be undescribable profitable,altho it has 85 slayer req

no. he lies. there is no [bleep]ing way you get 7 whips/task on avrage.. even most 99 slayers havn't had a task with more then 3.. i have yet to see a 5+ whip task

and taks about 1 hour for 180 with peity, 1:30-2 min w/o and depends on gear/place/how crowded ect

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I can kill about 163 per hour with max melee and piety.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Zarfot says a max of 173/hour with maxed stats.

I tried them for the first time yesterday (first task after 85 yay), but they kinda failed cause I couldn't one click them :P

2dvjurb.png

Abyssal demons are not as good as everyone thinks, yes, they are nice, decently profitable tasks, yes, they are quite weak, but jagex has whittled the drop rates down for so long now, that the whip is too rare to be consistantly profitable.

That said, I tend to get a lot of whips while slaying, and not many at all while camping.

2Xeo5.png

Highest profit rate obtainable is 500k or so an hour, under optimum conditions. They really do suck.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: