Giant Trampoline! NEW QUESTION!

3PointMan

Real men do not doubt the soapy-bikini method.

And it's not dangerous with a net.. just be careful of slipping and kicking someone in the face.

Because that has happened once.

No pics no proof.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I love trampolines. Common games to be played on my friend's trampoline (ours is too small for more than 2 people) are:

The Seat drop Game: You have to bounce around doing seat drops, If you fall over or don't get back up from a seat drop then you're out. The last two people have to do champ-to-champ, continual seat drops like... seat drop to feet, seat drop to feet, the loser is the one that bounces twice or stop.

The Dirty Game: Don't really understand the rules but something about kicking and trying to trip people up...

They're awesome! My favorite thing to do is when it's really hot, get a BUNCH of people over, cover it in dish soap, and put a sprinkler underneath it (one that attaches to a hose)

Way cool, slippy slidey bikini-y fun!

Am i the only one that thinks slippery surface+trampoline sounds incredibly dangerous?

Guuuuys you make me sad. Who cares if it's dangerous if you can get girls in bikinis sliding around all wet and soapy in your garden?!?! You call yourselves men. :thumbdown:

Women don't look so good covered in bruises and bleeding noses ::' , even if they are wearing bikini's.

Say that I disagreed? *Waits for Adrenal*
hopesolopatriot.jpg

^ i'd hand you some stella, along with anybody else who thinks bruised and battered women look good :)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I have one, it was fun at first, got it when I was about 14, now being almost 17, never really use it unless I'm having a bomb-fire or some kids come over, and we use it for about 20 minutes then get bored.

Idk, I guess it's over rated. I too begged my mom to let me get one.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

^ i'd hand you some stella, along with anybody else who thinks bruised and battered women look good :)

Depends, after they are bruised are they doing my laundry yet?

Depends, after they are bruised are they doing my laundry yet?

To busy making me a sandwich :roll:

21ed8x.jpg

Ya'll need to stop beating my concubines. I'm getting the wrong type of moans.

Seriousness: Make sure what you get is high-quality and won't somehow fail. The last thing you need is to, say, plunge straight through the trampoline fabric while landing on your [wagon]. Maybe show your parents the trampoline exercise videos, sway them to the "it's healthful :thumbup: " side. And don't do anything spectacular while they're in view, just in case they freak.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Tramps really are fun... most of my early childhood was spent on one... one game we used to play was the "egg game" you fold your arms and legs into the foetal position and someone jumps around you to try and make you get undone \'

Be warned... my cousin had one with the net around it... trust me... its just for looks... no WWE style moves off them... we tried :shock:

Fire_Flame01.png

[hide=quote chain]

I love trampolines. Common games to be played on my friend's trampoline (ours is too small for more than 2 people) are:

The Seat drop Game: You have to bounce around doing seat drops, If you fall over or don't get back up from a seat drop then you're out. The last two people have to do champ-to-champ, continual seat drops like... seat drop to feet, seat drop to feet, the loser is the one that bounces twice or stop.

The Dirty Game: Don't really understand the rules but something about kicking and trying to trip people up...

They're awesome! My favorite thing to do is when it's really hot, get a BUNCH of people over, cover it in dish soap, and put a sprinkler underneath it (one that attaches to a hose)

Way cool, slippy slidey bikini-y fun!

Am i the only one that thinks slippery surface+trampoline sounds incredibly dangerous?

Guuuuys you make me sad. Who cares if it's dangerous if you can get girls in bikinis sliding around all wet and soapy in your garden?!?! You call yourselves men. :thumbdown:

Women don't look so good covered in bruises and bleeding noses ::' , even if they are wearing bikini's. Say that I disagreed? *Waits for Adrenal*
[/hide]

Women don't look so good covered in bruises and bleeding noses ::' , even if they are wearing bikini's. Say that I disagreed? *Waits for Adrenal*

sorry I'm a little late off the mark. but suprisingly I agree with you on this one. <3:

:XD:

If they say no, then say you don't love them anymore and cause a fit by flailing your arms and rolling on the floor.

Maybe just maybe that will get them to get you a trampoline.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Women don't look so good covered in bruises and bleeding noses

I beg to differ good sir.

Tell your parents you need a trampoline.

If only life were so simple.

You can't just go tell your parents "Hey parents, buy me a trampoline, because I need one." :wall:

That being said I'd like a trampoline but I live in a flat so uh...

about the insurance, my parents never told them we had one, it's been a few years now and no one's said anything and the price hasn't gone up because of it, only because of the pool.

21ed8x.jpg

Well they said no. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

They said because they dont want people to get hurt. They said go google trampoline injuries. I replied with, you have to look at both sides, the pros and the cons and you should go google trampoline exercises and benefits. They said it's their choice and thats the end of it. I came up with the analogy "It's like a car...You cant not buy one because your going to get injured and die. It's pros greatly outweigh the cons." My dad just said "Well I can control the car, but not a trampoline." I said, well yeah, you can control the trampoline. he just said, what if I'm not home. I havent spoken to him since. :cry: [wagon] :twisted:

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Save your money and buy your own. That way they can't say no.

Im buying it by myself anyways...they said if I buy it myself their going to break it and not give me money back, and ground me for a LONG time.

You could sue and have the law make them pay you back.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Im buying it by myself anyways...they said if I buy it myself their going to break it and not give me money back, and ground me for a LONG time.

Im only 14, and they would ground me for a long [wagon] time anyway, even if I sued. Where would I get that kind of money for a lawyer...>_>

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Im only 14, and they would ground me for a long [wagon] time anyway, even if I sued. Where would I get that kind of money for a lawyer...>_>

Where'd you get the money for a bigass trampoline?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm afraid of being on my trampoline with someone else at the same time, it always makes this wierd noise, and makes me feel like all the springs are going to give out.

My friend had one for most of his childhood and the springs never once gave out. But, uh, the canvass did rip... Yeah, they had too many people on it, I guess. I wasn't there when it happened, luckily... Nobody was hurt. But as long as you use it wisely, they can be safe.