What do you believe happens when you die?

darko

lol what in the world are u talking about....? e=mc squared is the speed of light

e=mc^2 is not the speed of light, it is the unified formula for mass and energy. the c in the equation is the speed of light.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there. Anyway, I just had to make a reference to the bottom episode in which they are stuck on a ferris wheel. Hole, I think it's called.

I can't quote it, as it's rude. Here, is the script -- mods take this out if it's not allowed: here

Click on that, then search it for "come back as a" then read from that line.

So there. Anyway, I just had to make a reference to the bottom episode in which they are stuck on a ferris wheel. Hole, I think it's called.
lol classic episode :lol: i'm not really a fan of bottom but that one was pretty good :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 4 weeks later...

when u die, u have no memory of this lifetime, u dont remember ur family, ur friends, anything. u just start another life...

almost makes me cry when i think about dying :(

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

i personaly think that we are all in some massive simmulation becuse the more we learn about the universe the wierder it gets.most theorys on the universe say that it has 10 or 11 dimentions string theory says there is infenet peralel universes there is even 4 diffrent string theorys and string theory itself says we are all made of small little strings that vibrate.i personaly think that life itself is far too complicated for it to emerge.the closest test man has ever gotten to makking life completly messed up and most of the compounds formed were toxic.i may just be paronoid its up to u to diside.

I would be afraid of any pain in the dying process, however. :wink:

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

:P

Really though, i feel that as we stop breathing, our brain cells start to 'die' and all the information (thoughts, feelings, memories) are lost with them. Like running a big magnent on a video. I feel that there is no other place to go to(heaven, hell, universe v2.0 :P) and that we just 'die'.

We dont feel pain or pleasure because there is no 'we' 'me' or 'you'. You;re gone.

Or, yes. We respawn in lumby (or fally)

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

Go to Heaven methinks.

However, maybe, just maybe, when you die you are reborn on a different World, but you don't remember the last one, or maybe you do, then at the end of like 10 worlds you go see God and you get like punished or rewarded or something, but meh, who knows?

If you really think about it... why are we here? Life is kind of weird...

When we die, do we see complete darkness? Can we see at all? Do we live again? No one will know, but I believe in going to heaven. :-)

Your brain functions stop, the chemical processes inside ur body cells slowly come to a halt. Over time your corpse is eaten my bacteria and other decomposing lifeforms. Assuming that you were buried in the ground, the chemicals produced by the decomposition of your body will help feed weeds growing on your gravesite. Your friends and family will mourn for their loss (not yours ;)) and once they die aswell, you will be long forgotten unless you did something noteworthy of rememberence in your life, in which case your life will be summed up by a sentence or two in a textbook that someone is required to study in class 100 years after your death, and they will complain because they can't remember how to spell your name correctly.

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

ehh my heart is actually heavy after reading this topic :( ...

I believe that when one dies, we go to either heaven or hell depending on whether or not you believed in God in your time spent on earth.

And sadly...just doing good works will not get you into heaven.

Over time your corpse is eaten my bacteria and other decomposing lifeforms. Assuming that you were buried in the ground, the chemicals produced by the decomposition of your body will help feed weeds growing on your gravesite

it would take a long, long time before your body decomposes into the ground. i dont know about other countries but in the us you are required to be buried in a vault, which is basically a concrete box. the concrete box has a lid that is put on it, after your coffin is in the ground. the lid stays on pretty tight, so its going to be a long time before that concrete breaks and your body starts feeding the weeds.

not saying you are wrong, because you are right, just sharing some of my grave digging expertise :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

what I believe is that you just cease to exist - easy as that. no spirits, no ghosts, no little ball of energy floating around in space, no alternate dimensions, reincarnation, heaven, hell, whatever...one moment you're there, the next...you're just gone...

you're not gonna care, because you have no consiousness...you're not going to feel sorry for yourself or anyone else, or be thinking that "damn, I shouldn't have done that"...that's it, you're over

in the grand scheme of things, we're not here for a very long time...100 years at the most right? and you're lucky to get that far...and there's really only so much you can experience here on Earth...eventually you'll get caught in some dreaded loop between your family life, your personal life, and your job...you'll be doing the same thing, every day, and then you die

personally I'd rather die in my prime - we all gotta do it someday, and I'd rather spare myself the pains of contracting arthiritus, knee problems, memory loss, and all that other crap that comes with going "over the hill" and then falling down the other side...

I'm going to see as much as I can, do as much as I can, and have as much fun as I can while I'm here...when death comes, I'll probably be too high on adrenaline to even feel it ;)

well i just think those who believe in God have allways had

a good life, were nice to others, didnt kill, (or other stuff like that) , Will go

to heaven and those who dont believe in God, killed ppl, were bad to others, you know,

go to the hell... (tried to put

the word ''hell'' in small letters, didnt work :lol: )well this is just what i believe what happens....(btw i believe, look ma sig)

What if they didn't believe in a god, but were nice and didn't hurt/kill/steal?

Well it's easy. My ashes will go to the sea or buried somewhere. Basically everything just stops and that's it.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I'd give you a detailed account, but you'd think I was schizophrenic or something...

Basically, I believe I will spend eternity with my Lord Jesus Christ ;) in Heaven - no idea what it will be like, but I'm expecting it to be super-sweet.

Hahahaha I love how you put that. That is exactly what I think bro...nice

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

OK first off I'm gonna say to people not to turn this into a religious debate, like most of these threads turn into, please. Everyone's entitled to their beliefs here.

I think that when we die, that's just it. We don't think anything, remember anything or do anything. We just... switch off. :)

That's pretty much what I think what happens when we die is, except you kind've explained it better :)

I believe that, if you die, you'll meet your maker, who is Jesus. And then, if you're saved, you spend eternity with him, or if you don't, you suffer eternal death... It's sad to think, that there are friends and relatives who wont live an eternal life......

wildernesssc2.jpg

a good life, were nice to others, didnt kill, (or other stuff like that) , Will go

to heaven and those who dont believe in God, killed ppl, were bad to others, you know,

the word ''hell'' in small letters, didnt work :lol: )well this is just what i believe what happens....(btw i believe, look ma sig)

Sadly enough, they still die. It states too clearly that whover doesn't believe in him, although is the world's biggest saint, will still spend eternity in hell. For example, a murderer who confessed his sins and truly repents and gives his life to God, then he will be saved, where as a guy, who gave his entire fortune to charity, but does not believe in Christ then......

Oh and willy, God forgive if you repent. Don't take his love and compassion for granted.

wildernesssc2.jpg

Sadly enough, they still die. It states too clearly that whover doesn't believe in him, although is the world's biggest saint, will still spend eternity in hell. For example, a murderer who confessed his sins and truly repents and gives his life to God, then he will be saved, where as a guy, who gave his entire fortune to charity, but does not believe in Christ then......

Oh and willy, God forgive if you repent. Don't take his love and compassion for granted.

It sounds kind of funny and weird in a way, even though it is 100% true :D

Just goes to show that anyone no matter who you are and where your from you can still have eternal life with Jesus. :)

Sounds great too me :D