Are gold charms worth picking up?

SirHartlar

Yep. Timing your pick ups doesnt lose time, and I gained over 1m exp just off gold charms on the way to 99

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

6 gold charms= 1 crimson charm.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If you got the space in your inventory then yes. It's practically free exp because they cost so little to make.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

they stack.

The pocuhes all use sod all shards and have cheap as chips seconds.

Plus they drop so so so so so so so so so so often comapred to others that by not picking them up you actually lose out on some cheap xp.

I mean in msot palces u can easily get like 8 or so golds in time it takes for 1 or 2 crimsons and 1 crim = 6 gold roughly in the xp stakes.

It's not like herblore where guams and marrentil become pointless as they take ivnent slots.

Unless u direly cannot spare 1 invent slot for a stack then they r very much worth it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yes pick them up, if you don't then.... uhh.... you miss out on the practically free xp (Plus Terror Bird and War Tortoise Pouches cost more to buy then to make, so you'll kinda save money here)

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

I asked a similar question a long while ago. Yes, you might as well pick them up; making terrorbirds is slow experience, but it's also very cheap experience and they're useful as well :thumbsup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Let me ask you a few questions first....

Do you bury every regular bone from every kill because "xp is xp"? Do you pick up the 120gp drops during your tasks because "it all adds up"? Do you regularly have free space in your inventory that you need to fill?

If you can answer yes, then picking up the golds is probably right for you. Like others said, it can't hurt.

Personally, I'd say skip it.