Jagex Twitter Update

SupaDavis

Where am I going? It's dark in here. Maybe in the future things will be much easier? Or perhaps I should find myself a new lucky charm...

I didn't know where to put this, so I just chucked it here. What can this mean? They posted it about 1 minute ago.

Discuss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a hint to todays update :D Props to you for spotting it so fast. I would think this month would be upgrade only though.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Perhaps it's the new slayer creature getting lost in his new cave :-k

Can't be.... it's still in concept...

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Lucky Charm makes me think of two thinks:

1) The Lucky Charms Cereal that is mascotted by a leprchaun

2) The fact Leprchauns are considered lucky charms and often relate to them

Dark in here future much easier kind of makes me think of the haunted mine and the fact there's been calling for ages to make it so u dont have to redo the mushroom every time, as that would make it a viable mining site

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't think there is going to be a new charm released for Summoning, that is about all I can make of this right now.
While its infinitely unlikely to be a new coloured charm for summoning there is a chance it could be like the abyssal/obsidian/talon charms. Something like it might give you a random amount of exp from 10-1000 perhaps.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Where am I going? It's dark in here.

The concept art for the new slayer master shows it having some sort of light attached to it (like those underwater fish). Could be related, even though it's still in concept.

I don't think there is going to be a new charm released for Summoning, that is about all I can make of this right now.
While its infinitely unlikely to be a new coloured charm for summoning there is a chance it could be like the abyssal/obsidian/talon charms. Something like it might give you a random amount of exp from 10-1000 perhaps.

That seems like the most logical thing to happen.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

We are due for an upgrade week this week not an update so I doubt it'll be anything hugely major

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well here's my theory.

A New cave maybe, a new dungeon perhaps?

Maybe in the future things will be much easier?

Maybe we have another Make-X type thing coming our way.

Or perhaps I should find myself a new lucky charm...

A new charm like has been suggested above.

My theory, when you put this all together. Is that they will make a new cave, which you can find a new monster, which drops new charms, which somehow make summoning easier!

Well here's my theory.

A New cave maybe, a new dungeon perhaps?

Maybe in the future things will be much easier?

Maybe we have another Make-X type thing coming our way.

Or perhaps I should find myself a new lucky charm...

A new charm like has been suggested above.

My theory, when you put this all together. Is that they will make a new cave, which you can find a new monster, which drops new charms, which somehow make summoning easier!

That's a good theory ;) Let's wait and see

M_A_R_T.png

I still say its not gonna be an update.

They follow pattern of update, upgrade, update, upgrade so far this year.

Last week was an update. We are due and upgrade ergo some small bits n bobs nothing big

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I don't want them to make Summoning easier as such, but it would be nice for some more interesting ways to collect charms which are not combat related.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

We definitely need some sort of topic that's dedicated to discussing the latest Jagex twitter updates :)

I think it's going to have some sort of connection to summoning. Although that's about all I can guess for now.

Dark_Jab.png

I just had a lightbulb over my head idea. :P

You all remember arposander or whatever, the hidden gnome place where that gnome who used illusion magic was looking for.

"Where am I going? It's dark in here."

That could be the sewer with the warped monsters. When you enter, you dont know where you are going. The poison waste is black thus making it a darker area.

"Maybe in the future things will be much easier?"

It will either be easier to kill these warped monsters in the future or maybe it will be easier to enter the hidden city of Aprosander?

"Or perhaps I should find myself a new lucky charm..."

Since Hazelmere died, we no longer have a lucky charm to protect us.

When you talk to Hazelmere, he has the same kind of chat head as a Leprechaun.

What do you all think? Maybe we will be getting the next gnome quest?

We definitely need some sort of topic that's dedicated to discussing the latest Jagex twitter updates :)

I think it's going to have some sort of connection to summoning. Although that's about all I can guess for now.

Well not many of them are worth discussing, but I agree :D

You all remember arposander or whatever, the hidden gnome place where that gnome who used illusion magic was looking for.

That could be the sewer with the warped monsters. When you enter, you dont know where you are going. The poison waste is black thus making it a darker area.

It will either be easier to kill these warped monsters in the future or maybe it will be easier to enter the hidden city of Aprosander?

That seems more sensible than "an improved ring of wealth". :)

Den has win ideas. That's actually a really good idea. And who says Jagex have to follow their pattern?

Where am I going? It's dark in here. Maybe in the future things will be much easier? Or perhaps I should find myself a new lucky charm...

Don't you get it? SAILING CHARMS!!

On Topic: I doubt it's the new Slayer Monster, remember there running a Content Poll on its name, and that Poll isn't out yet. give it a fortnight or so and I'd assume it'd be out...if this is what there leeking to.

Popoto.~<3

I got this from the official forum:

From Jagex twitter;

Translated from French twitter;

Where am I? In which state I wander? But I notice the light at the far end of the castle.

Translated from German twitter;

The times are gloomy, an update brings light. Soon many things will become clearer. We do not betray more.

Unsure where the "charm" aspect comes into play but i'm pretty convinced now that dungeon maps are coming.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi