Mario's Guide to Iron Dragons

mario_sunny

Mario's Guide to Iron Dragons

2djyu0w.png

[hide=Information]Introduction

After a number of dragon kills I promised I would make an iron dragons guide, seeing as they are the dragon I killed most of the time during my dragon slaying. I've always enjoyed iron dragons, ever since the first day I nervously bolted down my first one. Luckily iron dragons have dropped a few valuable items for me, which has allowed me to construct my own drop list. I am here to hand over to you my vast knowledge of these creatures.

Why Irons?

One of the more obvious questions may come to mind: Why kill iron dragons? First off, the average drop per kill is worth 2391gp, and that's just with normal non-rare drops! Iron dragons are a great source of money in the long run. They drop Dragon Platelegs, Dragon Plateskirts, Dragon Spears, Dragon Shield Halves, and Dragon Meds. If you are extremely lucky, you will also receive a Draconic Visage, one of the rarest drops in the entire game. Iron Dragons are the BEST dragons to kill if you are after a visage. The ultimate goal of every dragon slayer is to receive a visage drop.

visage1j.png

What's the best part of iron dragons? Almost anyone can kill them, they are easy! The requirements are low, and all three classes (melee, range, and mage) can be used against them. Using any class, iron dragons hit constant 0s. This allows players to increase the effectiveness of trips, camping in Brimhaven Dungeon and racking up over 100 kills per trip.

Details

Iron Dragon

(Level 189)

165 hitpoints

Semi-aggressive

dragonspm.png

Brimhaven Dungeon, southern most end. Teleport to Ardougne, and get your inv/equip ready in the south bank. From there, take the boat from Ardougne to Brimhaven. Run south from the dock until you reach a gold mine with a man standing near a tree with a door on it. Pay the man, and then enter the door. Follow the route on the map below. You will go through the following monsters (in order): Wild Dog (level 63), Moss Giant (level 42), Fire Giant (level 86, pray melee and run), Black Demon (level 172, pray melee and run).

location.png[/hide]

[hide=Drops]Drops

The average drop of an iron dragon is worth: 6211gp

Note this includes the value of each drop, NOT the profit of each drop! You will NOT receive the full value above each time you kill an iron dragon because you must also subtract trip costs.

Average drop of non-rare items: 2391gp

Average drop of only rare items: 3820gp

Average drop of both combined: 6211gp

Drops are listed from top going clockwise.

irondragondrops.png

• 100% Dragon Bones

100% Iron Bar(5)

23.7% Coins drop (avg 396gp)

16.2% Blood Rune(15)

14.8% Rune Javelin(4)

6.4% Super Strength Potion(1)

4.4% Rune Dart(9)

4.2% Soul Rune(3)

4.0% Adamant Bolt (avg 7)

4.0% Rune Limbs

2.9% Adamant 2h

2.7% Rune Knife(5)

2.4% Curry

2.0% Adamant Bar(2)

1.8% Adamant Battle Axe

1.3% Nothing

.78% Uncut Sapphire

.78% Rune Battleaxe

.69% Clue Scroll - Level 3

.41% Loop Half Key

.41% Tooth Half Key

.41% Dragon Platelegs

.41% Dragon Plateskirt

.23% Uncut Ruby

.09% Rune Bar

.09% Rune 2h

.09% Law Rune(45)

.05% Dragon Med

.05% Cut Dragonstone

.05% Rune Kiteshield

.05% Dragon Spear

.05% Dragon Half Shield

.05% Uncut Diamond

.05% Steel Arrow(150)

.05% Rune Spear

.067-.01% Draconic Visage (ESTIMATION)

irondragoncharms.png

Each iron dragon killed yields approximately 1.25 charms.

• 20% Gold Charm

52% Green Charm

24% Crimson Charm

4.2% Blue Charm

How rare are Dragon Drops?

Iron dragons drop five dragon items: Dragon platelegs, dragon plateskirts, dragon meds, dragon spears, and dragon shield halves, listed in order from most frequently dropped to less frequently dropped. If you kill irons for a while, you will eventually get one of these items because they are not very rare.

How rare is a Draconic Visage?

No one knows for sure. The visage is one of the rarest drops in the game. The visage is so incredibly rare that an exact drop rate has not been determined yet. Some have claimed that the rate is 1 out of every 1000 kills, yet some have said 1 out of every 5000. Some have received a visage on their second kill, some have killed 20,000 of them and not gotten a single visage.[/hide]

Methods

Melee is the least acurate, is the highest hitting, has the highest stat requirements, and is the second most profitable method.

Range is the second most acurate, is the second highest hitting method, has the second highest stat requirements, and is the most profitable method.

Mage is the most acurate, is the lowest hitting method, has the lowest stat requirements, and is the least profitable method.

[hide=Melee Method]Melee

Requirements

• [*:32ayl2x5]80+ attack

[*:32ayl2x5]80+ strength

[*:32ayl2x5]43+ prayer

melee.png

Note: Equipment set-up above may not be best set-up.

• God Mitre OR Black Mask (if on Slayer task) > Proselyte Helm > Helm of Neitiznot > Initiate Helm

Skillcape(t) > Fire Cape > God Cloak

Amulet of Fury > God Stole > Unholy Symbol > Holy Symbol > Amulet of Glory

Abyssal Whip > Dragon Scimitar

Dragon dagger(p++) or Dragon Mace (optional special attack weapon)

Proselyte Platebody > Initiate Platebody OR Monk Top

Proselyte Platelegs > Initiate Platelegs OR Monk Bottom

Anti-dragon type Shield

Barrows Gloves > Dragon Gloves > Rune Gloves > Regeneration Bracelet > Adamant Gloves > Combat Gloves

Dragon Boots > Rune Boots > Climbing Boots > Adamant Boots OR Fremmy Boots 3 > Bandos Boots OR White Boots

Explorer's Ring (any level) OR Fremmy ring (preferably berserker) OR Ring of Wealth (if you prefer slower kills, but better drops)

The ratio of

prayer potions:super strength potions:super attack potions:antifire potions is

4:1:1:2.

Alter this set up below using the ratio so that it fits into your inventory + BoB's inventory.

• [*:32ayl2x5]16 Prayer Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]4 Super Strength Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]4 Super Attack Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]8 Antifire Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]Fire/Lava/Steam Staff

[*:32ayl2x5]50 Nature Runes

[*:32ayl2x5]House teletab

[*:32ayl2x5]Bronze/Iron Hatchet

[*:32ayl2x5]905gp

[*:32ayl2x5]Holy Wrench

[*:32ayl2x5]1 Strawberry basket(5)

[*:32ayl2x5]3 Bull Ants (40-51 summoning) OR 4 Terrorbirds (52-67 summoning) OR 5 Tortoises (68-95 summoning) OR 6 Yaks (96-99 summoning)

When you arrive at the iron/steel cave, you will no longer need your hatchet. Drop it, to get more inventory space.

When meleeing dragons, you will be praying melee. Dragons will hit constant 0s so long as you have melee protect on and drink your antifires when the affect wears off. The holy wrench will save you tons of money and will increase your trip time because of its ability to give you extra prayer points every time you drink a dose of prayer potion. The strawberry basket can heal up to 30hp, and only takes up one inventory space. You will need to heal occasionally when you take a few hits from the dragonbreath.

Drink an antifire every time the anti-dragonbreath affect runs out. Every second time you drink an antifire, drink a dose of super attack and a dose of super strength. In other words:

Drink antifire.

Drink antifire + Super Strength + Super Attack.

Drink antifire.

Drink antifire + Super Strength + Super Attack.

Drink antifire.

etc.

When your summoning points get low, recharge them at the mini-obelisk in the black demon room(you passed it when you came in).

At the end of your trip, you should have used all your super str, super att, and antifire potions. You may have some doses of prayer potion left over. Don't forget to load of your BoB full of dragon bones before you leave.[/hide]

[hide=Range Method]Range

Requirements

• [*:32ayl2x5]70+ range

9d9fomq05zrgojk9mi4b_rangestuffs.jpg

• Armadyl Helm > Robin Hood > God Coif > Black D'hide Coif OR Void Helm*

Ava's Accumulator > Castle Wars Cape > Ava's Attractor > Fire Cape

Amulet of Glory > Amulet of Power > Amulet of Accuracy

Broad Bolts > Mithril Bolts

Best Crossbow

Armadyl Top > Black D'hide Top OR God D'Hide Top OR Void Top*

Armadyl Bottom > Black D'hide Bottom OR God D'Hide Bottom OR Void Bottom*

Anti-dragon type Shield (note DFS has some negative values)

Barrows Gloves > Dragon Gloves > Rune Gloves > Regeneration Bracelet > Adamant Gloves > Combat Gloves OR Void Gloves*

Ranger boots > Snakeskin boots > Frog Leather Boots

Archer's Ring OR Ring of Wealth (if you prefer slower kills, but better drops)

*Use Full void range if you are 90+ range.

The ratio of

range potions:antifire potions is

1:2.

Alter this set up below using the ratio so that it fits into your inventory + BoB's inventory.

• [*:32ayl2x5]8 Ranged Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]16 Antifire Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]Fire/Lava/Steam Staff

[*:32ayl2x5]50 Nature Runes

[*:32ayl2x5]2 Strawberry baskets(5)

[*:32ayl2x5]6 Bull Ants (40-51 summoning) OR 8 Terrorbirds (52-67 summoning) OR 10 Tortoises (68-95 summoning) OR 12 Yaks (96-99 summoning)

When you arrive at the iron/steel cave, you will no longer need your hatchet. Drop it, to get more inventory space.

When ranging dragons, you will not be praying. Dragons will attack you only with their dragonbreath when you are a distance from them, so you will get hit constant 0s. The strawberry basket can heal up to 30hp, and only takes up one inventory space. You will need to heal occasionally when you take a few hits from the dragonbreath.

Drink an antifire every time the anti-dragonbreath affect runs out. Every second time you drink an antifire, drink a dose of ranged potion. In other words:

Drink antifire.

Drink antifire + ranged.

Drink antifire.

Drink antifire + ranged.

Drink antifire.

etc.

When your summoning points get low, recharge them at the mini-obelisk in the black demon room(you passed it when you came in).

Don't forget to load of your BoB full of dragon bones before you leave.[/hide]

[hide=Mage Method]Mage

Requirements

• [*:32ayl2x5]60+ mage (75 recommended, so you can fire wave)

Picture4-5.png

• Ahrim's Hood OR Farseer Helm OR Healer Hat OR Infinity Hat

God Cape > Ghostly Cape > Fire Cape

Amulet of Glory OR Amulet of Magic OR Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Power > Amulet of Accuracy

Lava/Steam/Fire staff

Ahrim's Top > Battle Robe Top > Infinity Top > Dagon'hai Top

Ahrim's Bottom > Battle Robe Bottom > Infinity Bottom > Dagon'hai Top OR Mystic Bottom

Anti-dragon type Shield (note DFS has some negative values)

Barrows Gloves > Dragon Gloves > Rune Gloves > Regeneration Bracelet > Adamant Gloves > Combat Gloves

Infinity Boots > Wizard's Boots > Mystic Boots

Seer's Ring > Lunar Ring OR Beacon Ring > Explorer's Ring (any level) OR Ring of Wealth (if you prefer slower kills, but better drops)

Alter this set up below so that it fits into your inventory + BoB's inventory.

• [*:32ayl2x5]20 Antifire Potions

[*:32ayl2x5]80 Nature Runes

[*:32ayl2x5]5000 Blood Runes

[*:32ayl2x5]25000 Air Runes

[*:32ayl2x5]4 Strawberry baskets(5)

[*:32ayl2x5]7 Bull Ants (40-51 summoning) OR 9 Terrorbirds (52-67 summoning) OR 11 Tortoises (68-95 summoning) OR 13 Yaks (96-99 summoning)

When maging dragons, you will not be praying. Dragons will attack you only with their dragonbreath when you are a distance from them, so you will get hit constant 0s. The strawberry basket can heal up to 30hp, and only takes up one inventory space. You will need to heal occasionally when you take a few hits from the dragonbreath.

Drink an antifire every time the anti-dragonbreath affect runs out.

Don't forget to load of your BoB full of dragon bones before you leave.[/hide]

[hide=Credits]Credits go towards:

• warrior5024 - Magic equipment picture.

i_r_slayer - Range equipment picture.

sonicwarrior - Range requirement changed.

nicrune008 - Melee equipment changed, twice.

JoeDaStudd - Added special attack weapons, melee equipment improvement, Ring of wealth added.

mister_moocky - Mage equipment changed.

Evilfish1 - Black mask note added.

Wachtwoord - Transparent banner.

[/hide]

[hide=Rare Drop Screenshots!]adam12055

090621213937.png[/hide]

One final note: If you recieve any rare drops (dragon drops or visage) from irons, please post them here and I will include them in this post with your name! \'

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Not bad. A few errors, but not bad.

First: the Pie graph. The visage isn't represented on it. Yes, its so rare that it doesn't make a difference, but still. Unless you didn't put it on because its so rare and it would be a thin, almost unseeable, line, cause that's what I think it will be.

Second: The range guide. 65 range is quite low. I did a trip with like 83 range a month ago, and even potted, I wasn't hitting as often as I would have liked (I'd hit 0's multiple times in a row)

Third: the Mage guide. The dfs lowers your range/mage attack value, so the anti dragon shield is recommended, since it does not. Also, most people recommended using Fire Bolt with chaos guantlets, which hit 15, 5 less than fire wave. Considering the cost of casting it and fire wave, I think Fire bolt is more cost efficient.

Forth: the melee guide Not much to say :lol:. I don't melee them, since ranging is 1000X times easier, and cheaper. And even if you brought like 20 prayer potions, you would get far less kills than you would with range using only 10 anti-dragon potions. Just my opinion, maybe with 99 att/str, you would get more.

Overall, good guide. I didn't get any rare dragon/visage drop, but I got a clue from an iron dragon...

Best clue scroll ever For me :lol:

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

First: the Pie graph. The visage isn't represented on it. Yes, its so rare that it doesn't make a difference, but still. Unless you didn't put it on because its so rare and it would be a thin, almost unseeable, line, cause that's what I think it will be.

I didn't put it on there because the exact drop rate for a visage hasn't been detirmined yet.

Second: The range guide. 65 range is quite low. I did a trip with like 83 range a month ago, and even potted, I wasn't hitting as often as I would have liked (I'd hit 0's multiple times in a row)

Iron dragons have almost equal all around combat stats, which means using any class you will hit tons off 0s. I'll take your advice and raise the range requirement to 70, but I started ranging these guys at level 68 and it just took some time to kill them.

Third: the Mage guide. The dfs lowers your range/mage attack value, so the anti dragon shield is recommended, since it does not. Also, most people recommended using Fire Bolt with chaos guantlets, which hit 15, 5 less than fire wave. Considering the cost of casting it and fire wave, I think Fire bolt is more cost efficient.

Yes I did note the negative values in the guide. Fire wave has actually been proven to be slightly better in terms of gp per exp than fire bolt, even when using chaos gauntlets. Using fire wave will save you more money.

Forth: the melee guide Not much to say :lol:. I don't melee them, since ranging is 1000X times easier, and cheaper. And even if you brought like 20 prayer potions, you would get far less kills than you would with range using only 10 anti-dragon potions. Just my opinion, maybe with 99 att/str, you would get more.

Melee is the most inacurate on them but hits the highest out of all the classes (assuming that your range, mage, and melee stats were the same). I've seen people use all three classes at iron dragons, so I've included all of them in my guide. Personally I like meleeing them just because I have 91 att/99 str. But you defintely need 80+ melee stats for melee to be effective.

I really do appreciate the feedback. I want this guide to be better. ::'

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Why no wealth?

And fury should be better than stole.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Why no wealth?

Wealths make barely any difference in dragon hunting. They only help increase the chance of rare drops, not drops such as the draconic visage. In the long run, it's better to wear a ring that helps you kill them faster or lets you survive longer.

Stole has +10 prayer bonus, fury has 5+ prayer bonus and 10+ slash bonus. Prayer points are way more valuable than slash points, so stole is the right choice. Fury comes in close second though, so I've changed that in the guide.

dangsig.png

Why no wealth?

Wealths make barely any difference in dragon hunting. They only help increase the chance of rare drops, not drops such as the draconic visage. In the long run, it's better to wear a ring that helps you kill them faster or lets you survive longer.

Stole has +10 prayer bonus, fury has 5+ prayer bonus and 10+ slash bonus. Prayer points are way more valuable than slash points, so stole is the right choice. Fury comes in close second though, so I've changed that in the guide.

And there is a +8 strength from fury, kill faster > last lil longer. ::'

And about the wealth, 0rly? :shock:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

First of all nice guide, need a bit of tweaking

Melee section (I personally don't like the other methods at all :oops: )

I thought the iron and steel dragons where much weaker to stab then slash?

Take a DDS or D mace for the special (even a SGS would be ok as if you time it right you take no damage) as the poison speeds up the kill, D mace does some high hits and has a prayer bonus and the SGS well its ideal if it hits).

This comment worries me.

Dragon items are always considered rare which includes the main source of gp from them, the dragon legs/skirt, as are rune items so why wouldn't you take a RoW?

Equipment wise these 2 should be switched.

Best RFD Gloves

Best Armored Boots

To

Barrows > Dragon > Rune > Regen > Addy > Combat

Dragon > Rune > Climbing > Addy/Fremmy (3) > Bandos/White

Replacing the super attacks with zammy brews allows you to last longer (since you get prayer points) and you'll naturally heal the damage dealt anyway.

Replace 1/2 (depending on the BoB) prayer potions with super restores if your using familiars to save running to the altar.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Magic helm should read:

3rd age hat > Farseer helm = Ahrim's hood = infinity hat = healer hat

Magic amulet should read:

3rd age amulet > Fury = glory = mage amulet

As someone else stated, a dragonfire shield gives -10 magic attack and shouldn't be considered for maging. On the otherhand, a dragonfire shield would be better than an anti-dragon shield for melee because of its +7 strength.

quit

And there is a +8 strength from fury, kill faster > last lil longer. ::'

And about the wealth, 0rly? :shock:

Yes that is true about the fury, I didn't see that extra stat. I'll change it in the guide.

I'll explain the wealth below. v

First of all nice guide, need a bit of tweaking

Melee section (I personally don't like the other methods at all :oops: )

:P I only like meleeing too.

I thought the iron and steel dragons where much weaker to stab then slash?

Take a DDS or D mace for the special (even a SGS would be ok as if you time it right you take no damage) as the poison speeds up the kill, D mace does some high hits and has a prayer bonus and the SGS well its ideal if it hits).

I forgot about special attack weapons. I'll add that in the guide. As for being weaker to stab, I've tested it over about 150 kills and I've calculated that the whip is still slightly the best weapon.

This comment worries me.

Dragon items are always considered rare which includes the main source of gp from them, the dragon legs/skirt, as are rune items so why wouldn't you take a RoW?

Ring of wealth is a [puncture]ly subject... I've never really liked the ring and when I discovered that it didn't help with super-rare drops, I alched it. I've killed 7.7k drags and never used ROW, and have been pretty lucky with drops. But of course this is not a good number of kills to do a true test.

I'll add the ring of wealth in the guide and explain it. I might have to do a few tests with/without the ROW to see which is more profitable... theoretically.

Equipment wise these 2 should be switched.

Best RFD Gloves

Best Armored Boots

To

Barrows > Dragon > Rune > Regen > Addy > Combat

Dragon > Rune > Climbing > Addy/Fremmy (3) > Bandos/White

Thank you for that. The reason I did that was I didn't feel like looking up all those stats. :P I'll add that exact set up in.

Replacing the super attacks with zammy brews allows you to last longer (since you get prayer points) and you'll naturally heal the damage dealt anyway.

That is very interesting, I've never heard of people using zammy brews for metals. I need to do some tests with them first before I add them into the guide.

Replace 1/2 (depending on the BoB) prayer potions with super restores if your using familiars to save running to the altar.

I don't see a need for super restores, they are more expensive than prayer potions and the mini-obelisk is just 5 seconds away from the metals cave. There's no need to bring them.

Magic helm should read:

3rd age hat > Farseer helm = Ahrim's hood = infinity hat = healer hat

Magic amulet should read:

3rd age amulet > Fury = glory = mage amulet

3rd age is too much to risk and most people can't afford it, that's why I didn't include it in the guide. I forgot to add the fury on that other one, so I'll add it.

As someone else stated, a dragonfire shield gives -10 magic attack and shouldn't be considered for maging. On the otherhand, a dragonfire shield would be better than an anti-dragon shield for melee because of its +7 strength.

There's a note that states that DFS has negative values in the equipment area.

dangsig.png

Very nice guide. I especially like the chart for items.

The only thing that's missing is a melee without prayer guide. Some people with close to max stats (like myself) find it pretty easy to just wear armor with high defence (like torags and DFS), use Super Defence Potion, and a few monkfish or sharks.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

Lol no. With Piety+pray melee 5 prayer saves like 15-20k per hour, not sure exactly. Without Piety it's like 5k. Definitely not worth giving up 10 attack and 8 strength bonus.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Very nice guide. I especially like the chart for items.

The only thing that's missing is a melee without prayer guide. Some people with close to max stats (like myself) find it pretty easy to just wear armor with high defence (like torags and DFS), use Super Defence Potion, and a few monkfish or sharks.

I'll be updating the melee guide soon with this non-prayer method.

dangsig.png

Heres a few tips for the non prayer method

Veracs > Bandos

Dfs is a very important piece of armour for tanking

Bunyip is obviously a must (bring 2 for a trip)

Sgs can be useful on the dogs and demons near obelisk

Super defence isnt needed but can be useful

I was bored so sorry if I wasted time on what you might already know

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Heres a few tips for the non prayer method

Veracs > Bandos

Dfs is a very important piece of armour for tanking

Bunyip is obviously a must (bring 2 for a trip)

Sgs can be useful on the dogs and demons near obelisk

Super defence isnt needed but can be useful

I was bored so sorry if I wasted time on what you might already know

Enhanced excalibur is a good replacement for super defence pots cuz it only takes up 1 invo space, and it's special boosts your defence almost as much and heals you 16hp.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

Ever tried godswording?

It might sound crazy, but with slayer mask, karil's top, verac's skirt, and the usual stuff, you can get 20 kills a trip with a tortoise pietying, in around 15 minutes. Be sure to take an antifire pot and antidragon shield to wear when looting or when you are not in range of their melee attack.

1 super set and antifire, drink every 5 minutes, 4 prayer pots to turn piety on/off, and rest food.

I'd consider putting in the leaf-bladed sword for the melee method, since metal dragons are weak to stab, though maybe the low level of the iron dragons makes it not matter whether you use a whip or a leaf sword. It's what I use anyways :)

Very nice guide overall though. ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Nice guide! I don't agree with some of the melee method though. I think you're not emphasizing on offensive power enough, I find it boring to hit many 0's in a row and therefore I use a fury, repot once every 6 minutes and use the 10% attack prayer, it makes the kills so much faster! I dunno how "efficient" it is, but it's surely a lot more enjoyable. I also take BoB and some extra pouches to extend the trip and bring more loot home.

I don't mind if you don't use it, but I also made your banner transparent. I prefer transparent pictures, but don't feel forced to use it.

2djyu0w.png

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

under mage it should say steam staff > lava/fire staff for the weapon.

then with an astrick (the *) by the air runes for the inventory what to do with the slot for air runes if you are bringing a steam staff.

Steam is water+fire, not air+fire.