Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Vraiment c'est dramatique.

Aussi, je vais reporter les posts de pie si ils ont en excès maitenant.

2.1 - English is the only language used on Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All ask is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can. Non-English text is allowable in signatures, avatars and profiles (both images and text) as long as an English translation is provided or can be provided upon request of an Administrator or Moderator. We do not require a translation within the actual signature, avatar or profile because we understand there are space limitations. But if a translation is not provided upon request, the content will be removed.

Tyler, this has been a rule for years. I may need to report you.

I expect your content should soon be removed, as per the rules.

Vraiment c'est dramatique.

Aussi, je vais reporter les posts de pie si ils ont en excès maitenant.

2.1 - English is the only language used on Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All ask is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can. Non-English text is allowable in signatures, avatars and profiles (both images and text) as long as an English translation is provided or can be provided upon request of an Administrator or Moderator. We do not require a translation within the actual signature, avatar or profile because we understand there are space limitations. But if a translation is not provided upon request, the content will be removed.

Tyler, this has been a rule for years. I may need to report you.

I expect your content should soon be removed, as per the rules.

Oh, my bad pie, sorry, I'll translate.

Truly, it's dramatic.

The new AT tonight was surprisingly good.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

dax

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Dax

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I skipped my first two classes. First one, I overslept for. The second, other things came up.

My last class.. the lectures are posted online so I never go to it.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]