Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I played that one pokemon game on DS today, had no idea what was going on. My Pokemon was called Wooshoo or something. It was a water type, you always start with water types.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The new pokemon look stupid.

Massiely so.

Still. The new series itself is supposed to be more mature. Still a children's show though, ofc.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I had a dream last night that I found the Fountain of Youth.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Last time I played Pokemon, there were like, 250 or so. (or however many there were in the batch after the original 151). How many are there now?

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Last time I played Pokemon, there were like, 250 or so. (or however many there were in the batch after the original 151). How many are there now?

496 or something like that.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The new pokemon look stupid.

Yeah. I miss the anime days when Jesse, James, and Meowth were comic relief that got shot out into the air with every episode.

I do not miss how Ash's competence level seems to drop to zero with every new area he visits. It makes his idiocy more intolerable (I have nothing to say about him dumping all pokemon that isn't Pikachu aside from how they are never heard from again). :wall:

Last time I saw anime was early Sinnoh (I was bored) and for the game, it was Ruby/Sapphire. Cannot be bothered getting into it again.

I was really enjoying Pokemon White until someone told me about EVs and IVs and all that shit.

I haven't played since.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So today as I was running on the treadmill one of those sad abused animal commercials came on. Good thing I was listening to music because if I hadn't been, the emotional chemical imbalance probably would have left someone dead.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I used to play Pokemon occasionally, then I learned about EVs and IVs. Now I play a shit ton.

I was going to play a fighting trio of Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion. But my Cobalion was majorly gimped by its naturr and crap, as I learned right after catching it and saving the game.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I was really enjoying Pokemon until someone told me about exercise and real RPGs and all that shit.

I haven't played since.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

My favorite pokemon is Ninetails. Yep.

I never did manage to get my hands on a Mew.... :(

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Lord of the Rings marathon tonight with some buds. Yeeee.

Better be the super extended 4 hour each movie versions.

I do have those Special Extended Editions. But my friends want to watch the blue-ray ones (plus, they don't know if we have 12 hours to kill tonight :P).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |