Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Want to have another rant about my brother again. Hope you don't mind it.

He is having another idiotic tantrum because things aren't going his way again. In fact, he says he'll quit his job for some absurd reason and destroyed one of the home phones. What really irritates me is that he has the nerve to tell us "to calm down" when he's the one being a childish oaf. God, his vain and slob-like behavior is enough as it is, but this... :wall:

Thank you Monk, I got a grade I desired but alas, it was not without tragedy. I need to work on my pronunciation.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Night.

What?

<_< Your bedtime is too early.

Night.

8:46?

Are you a werewolf?

Geeze guys, I'm trying to be more responsible.

Oh wait.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I feel like searching for older stuff I watched as a kid, like Xiaolin Showdown, earlier Power Rangers, etc.

Really need to cure this boredom.

I went back and watched all of Xialoin Showdown this past fall. I still love it (hence the avatar).

And everyone comes back from school. :lol:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Holy SMOKES, my dreams last night were crazy!

Morning.

It's 3 in the afternoon. Almost 4.