Bannable offense

M6c_Magnum

[Confident]

Hmm... occurred in the tip.it main chat: Forsakenmage

Couple questions:

Is that a copy of the entire chat or just me and the person who reported me?

Oh and

Anyone know who has 42 accounts from tip.it?

Main topic of the thread:

I personally do not report people that much. Do you? What about if they are a part of the same community as you (GWDing with you, a peer from school..... fellow forum member, etc) ... are you more lenient or do they call you Castro?

Discuss.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I do report people often, but never for silly things like that. I just find that some people do report you for the slighest thing, which I, and most others, despise.

But yeah, in the Fsc clan chat there are quite a few rules broken, some people get reported, but often it goes unpunished. I guess that although it still happens, rules are just less strict with friends.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I only report people for serious stuff.

Whenever I see a bot or someone advertising a website - REPORT! :thumbsup:

I am a lot more lenient with people I know since I *think* they don't really mean it.

(I remember that conversation :lol: funny stuff is said in FSM's CC)

(Lot of spam going on recently in there too) -.-

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

What I think you were banned for saying was that you bought the account. I know you were just joking, but the person who sent in the report might not have known.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

What I think you were banned for saying was that you bought the account. I know you were just joking, but the person who sent in the report might not have known.

That's what the offence is saying : Account selling/Sharing #-o

Holy cow :shock: a 1 year mute

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

I'm pretty lenient these days about reporting people. In fact, I can't remember the last time I actually reported somebody. I've never reported a friend for anything either. To me, it seems that you were joking anyways. That seemed pretty obvious. Look on the bright side, maybe you got Zezima banned, too. :lol: Kidding of course.

rssig2.png

Yeah, you are possiby joking, but there are lots of wanna-be-mods around. When you speak something wrong, either deliberate or just a slip of tongue, they are more than happy to fill in the "report abuse" form and report you straightaway

Be more careful next time. It might not be a good place to pull off these jokes in a public chat like forsakenmage, where mature players and silly people can join.

BLOSSOM_KING.png

A new member; f2p for 4+ years

Seldom get online due to in real life business

Always support f2p improvements

That chat evidence is a single person talking. The conversation could not be that horribly broken in a TIF cc.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Don't give the Wbm's a reason, especially in a chat were only half the people on the chat list talk.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

This is what i hate most about these games.

Couldn't you just make another dumb account, play them both in windowed mode, and use the new account to talk in these CCs? that way if you slip up and get muted, that account is f2p and in lumb anyway. On to the next account. That way you never have to worry and you can pretty much say whatever you want. I never hang out in public ccs and stuff like this is the reason. Jagax is way to fast to mute people for anything. Not a month goes by i don't hear about something like this.

Fools_Taco.png

Couldn't you just make another dumb account, play them both in windowed mode, and use the new account to talk in these CCs? that way if you slip up and get muted, that account is f2p and in lumb anyway. On to the next account. That way you never have to worry and you can pretty much say whatever you want. I never hang out in public ccs and stuff like this is the reason. Jagax is way to fast to mute people for anything. Not a month goes by i don't hear about something like this.

I am pretty sure multi login is against the rules too. and in that way you never really have a change to chat with your friends other than the private chat :(

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

I am pretty sure multi login is against the rules too. and in that way you never really have a change to chat with your friends other than the private chat :(

You can log in more than once on different accounts, as long as they are not in the same world and do not interact with each other.

You may create more than one account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.

This is from the rs site.

OT: I don't report people that often, only when they are clearly breaking the rules and I am involved in it.

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

This is why you don't say stupid things in public clanchats.

This. Mentioning that you bought the account, even if it was a joke, was probably the dumbest move you could have made.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

This. Mentioning that you bought the account, even if it was a joke, was probably the dumbest move you could have made.

Why? So we can't joke/talk freely because some others can't handle it, and have to report it?

Wow.....

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Lol one year mute. That's a bit unfair tbh but then that's what you get for making a jokey comment in a clan chat where there's so many wbms. I got muted because one guy was moaning about how inconsiderate we were by not rushing to bless his grave which was in a stupid place, and I went "well if I die I expect everyone to chip in for P2P for me to get my skillcape back" as a joke. Jagex have no sense of humour :roll:

I report people who are getting on my nerves when they break the rules. Never in clan chat though, always public.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Forsakenmage is full of sad wannabe mods who screw you over for the slightests thing. Especially if you're just joking,that's when they strike.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Why? So we can't joke/talk freely because some others can't handle it, and have to report it?

Wow.....

It can easily be misconstrued as breaking the rules, it isn't even a slightly funny joke so it seems pointless to risk your account in a CC full of anonymity where anyone can report you if they so choose.

Wow.....

It's usually hard to tell what's a joke and what's not on the internet. A sad truth :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].