Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

resized0rr.jpg

Yep, its terley's

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I think these kinds of things should really be delt with by pm, something might have happen in the background that no one know about.

But if that person really did rip it, then that's pretty pathetic, even more so when a leader of that clan openly endorses the thief of intellectual property.

image1ne5.png

Report it to a mod or admin there, as they should get rid of it.

Wont work I guess..

Supa Vegeta, the LEADER of exer, said this:

who cares, its a nice sig lol

What an idiot..

tipitsigte0.png

Report it to a mod or admin there, as they should get rid of it.

Wont work I guess..

Supa Vegeta, the LEADER of exer, said this:

who cares, its a nice sig lol

What an idiot..

That makes me angry! :evil:

Dear [name]:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled [name of work] (the "Work") in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work, first published in [date], [and have registered copyright therein]. Your work entitled [name of infringing work] is essentially identical to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis. [Give a few examples that illustrate direct copying.]

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for [name of infringing work] nor to make or distribute copies, including electronic copies, of same, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by [date give them about 2 weeks] indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

Standard cease and desist letter ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Dear [name]:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled [name of work] (the "Work") in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work, first published in [date], [and have registered copyright therein]. Your work entitled [name of infringing work] is essentially identical to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis. [Give a few examples that illustrate direct copying.]

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for [name of infringing work] nor to make or distribute copies, including electronic copies, of same, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by [date give them about 2 weeks] indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

Standard cease and desist letter ^_^

Dear lord its beautiful.....

J272

anyone got that vegeta fellas email?

Haha, don't expect too much of him, he's a complete moron. I think his braincells are located in his little toe. nopompom.gif

I don't have his E-mail btw.

[edit] I love how everybody starts bashing Vegeta and that "Gangsta" dude on their forums. schater.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Dood, whoever posted that copyright warning severly messed it up :?

J272

Sorry if I insulted any1, but its very inaccurate and unprofessional :(

Was kind of funny actualy. Vegeta is getting flamed then "bam!" copyright warning, uh oh.

That is lame though. Not much we can do 'bout it though :(

Was taken from a US government website ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol, I don't think he meant that the article itself was wrong since J272 quoted it himself, but the words the other person replace into the article.

Again this is pretty pathetic, when I still play rs and was in a clan, a member stole a sig, it was taken care of pretty quickly by the leaders and that said person after it was made known. From our dealings with another clan, we found out that a member of the other clan stole a sig from a member of out clan, a leader of the other clan was informed and that was promptly dealt with...

image1ne5.png

Anyone who allows the continuement of a ripped sig on their forums deserves to get their forum spammed like no spam before. *Cracks knuckles, few jibrish types on the keyboard*

deadforumslol.png

I don't care what clans do in RS but if they take ripping lightly I just lose respect for whoever allows it, in this case a leader; therefore, the clan also loses my respect as they should know better and shouldn't have to have a leader babysit them around on what is universally right and wrong.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Was taken from a US government website ^_^

:lol:

Anyway sig ripping = wrong

Leaders who allow it = (insert bad words)

People who say DM me to solve an argument = Self obsessed

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

I think you all might be going about this the wrong way. Exercitum has always been known to be a rebel clan, and they really could care less what the tip media board thinks.

However, if someone were to make a thread over in the clan section about clans sanctioning theft of copyrighted material....then you get all the other clan shaming them.

The clan world is all about credibility. If you look like idiots you don't get recruits, clans go out to whoop you etc.

If there is someone who has credibility with the clan world it would be best to post it.

Someone like mrxman actually could post it as he has made sigs for lots of clan folks, and has a stake in the issue as well.

Beyond that you could see if tipit would ban the clan from the clan discussion boards and recruiting threads. Now that would get their attention (though supervegeta himself may already be banned, haven't followed clans for a while now). Looks like Bartba did the recent post. I doubt they want to lose their spot on the best clan discussion board in rs over some ripped sig.

Lucky you made that decision because I know some people who know some nuns who own some wooden rulers..and they won't stop chasing you

HA! That gave me a good laugh... who posted it?

Mercifull, I don't think Terley's sig was ever copyrighted in the first place. So it would actually be legal to rip it, and the info you posted wouldn't apply... :?

They've cleared it up though, and for next time, use:

http://watermarks.deviantart.com/

;)