1k tasks done and some other stuff ;)

Woah, nice. Some good drops too. I guess you'll get alot of "Why the level 1's!?!?" questions again :lol:

I'm used to it ;)

And that is also one of the reasons I only post like once a year :P

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

Nice one! Slayer exp approved. :thumbsup:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Thats a lot of loot for 100 tasks, besides the lack of whips. You've got 3x as many d bows in that 100 tasks as I have ever (which has been well over 100 tasks since 90).

Although, I'm going to have to 7/10 unless you have a good answer to that question =p

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Very nice stuff!

Also, how long does a black dragon task takes you kbd-ing it? Been thinking of trying it, dont got a yak though.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

wow nice thats a lot of patience. why 1 rc/farming tho?

btw i think i killed you once at lava maze when you were doing a black drag task

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

Very nice task count, pathetic loot and runecraft level though, and you do lengthy dragon tasks? :thumbup: Ah well, use the charms

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Very nice, good work ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Very nice! Let me borrow 13M Slayer experience please. :P

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

How much did all that loot come too? Anddddd how on earth do you not farm between tasks!?

Congrats on the stupid amount of tasks and the slayer xp, what's your highest combat xp?

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

How much did all that loot come too? Anddddd how on earth do you not farm between tasks!?

Cause he finds it boring probably :P . Have to agree with him there.

Very nice achievement of course ;) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Thats a lot of loot for 100 tasks, besides the lack of whips. You've got 3x as many d bows in that 100 tasks as I have ever (which has been well over 100 tasks since 90).

Although, I'm going to have to 7/10 unless you have a good answer to that question =p

1. There is no question.

2. If there was a question, the first thing I'd recommend is to look at the number again. He completed 1000 tasks not 100.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

1. There is no question.

2. If there was a question, the first thing I'd recommend is to look at the number again. He completed 1000 tasks not 100.

1. The question is why does he still have level 1 stats. If you read some comments you'd get why it's already implied.

2. The loot tab of his bank was from tasks 900-1000, that's the 100 he's referring to.

quakingmoose.png

3 Solo Hilts (2 Saradomin, 1 Bandos)

10 Solo Saradomin Swords

48 Abyssal Whips

217 Barrows Items

For all the ppl commenting my 1 stats(you only mention rc and farm but I also got 1 con and hunt ;) ) I don't like the idea of them skills so I cant see a reason for lvling them.

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

For all the ppl commenting my 1 stats(you only mention rc and farm but I also got 1 con and hunt ;) ) I don't like the idea of them skills so I cant see a reason for lvling them.

Quests? Altar, teleports and glory in your house? Consistent income from herb farming? Total level increase?

There are plenty of reasons to increase them, but it's cool that you do what you wanna do and don't feel inclined to do something you don't wanna do.

Awesome slayer exp!! <3:<3:

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!