turning 4m into more?

pkerdouble

Buying herb seeds, mostly toadflax, ranarrs, kwuarms, and snapdragons, and plant those then sell the herbs. Also try to merchant items, legitimately. Not join a Price Manipulation clan as all they care about are a few people at the top.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

whats should i merch?

Thats for you to decide. If we just told you, then the item would probably end up failing.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

whats should i merch?

Heres a hint, check the graphs on the runescape site. If some items tend to go up at a steep price from a relatively steady price, mostl likely they are being bought out by a price manip clan. Look for items that seem to go up and down on a regular basis. Buy then when they are low, and judge the graphs as to when they will go up higher. Once you're feel comfortable on a price to sell, then do it. All thats left to do is enjoy your newly earned GP.

Well that how it works on the Stocks, why not on rs? :geek:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Buy battlestaves from Zaff's Staffs shop in Varrock.

Do Varrock diaries for the ability to buy more battlestaves.

That's an extra 8k (or more depending on Varrock diaries) per day, and it only takes a few seconds to buy battlestaves.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

You can buy up to 64 per day at 7k each. (64 being if you have completed all varrock diaries)

They then sell on the grand exchange for ~8k each.

or you can add enchanted orbs to make them battlestavy and alch them for 9400 , making 2400 proffit each

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

You can buy up to 64 per day at 7k each. (64 being if you have completed all varrock diaries)

or you can add enchanted orbs to make them battlestave and alch them for 9400 , making 2400 proffit each

The only way you will make a 2.4k profit is if you go make all your own orbs and natures. It would be best to just buy the orbs from the GE and then alch them. It still only nets you about a 1k profit on each. But you also gain some crafting and magic exp.

GWD:

or you can add enchanted orbs to make them battlestave and alch them for 9400 , making 2400 proffit each

The only way you will make a 2.4k profit is if you go make all your own orbs and natures. It would be best to just buy the orbs from the GE and then alch them. It still only nets you about a 1k profit on each. But you also gain some crafting and magic exp.

well yeah, i do that except the nature crafting, great thing with third varrock armour

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

merch is the way to go, just find a good and trustable clan and start getting mills withought doing a thing.

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

That and I hear Jagex killed one when they were merching by forcing the item down.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

i wont say the clan i m in then...

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

I wouldn't suggest merchanting...

If you aren't experienced, you're bound to alot before you make any. If you want to get into merchanting, you'll want to start with ALOT more money so you have a cushion of loss. Either that or have an experienced merchant share items with you... Which probably won't happen.

I think your best shot is RCing (if you're 44 and have 57 summon). If not, you could collect Snape Grass using Lunar Teleports, good money there...

Thats really all I'm willing to share of my money techniques.

¤¤ 20death04 in Runescape, Semi-Retired ¤¤

100M+ Net Worth - Yes I do own the AGS in my avatar.

20death04.png

what is a good way to turn 4m into more cash besides doing the reqs for a kingdom? i want to make more cash but cant think of anything. any1?

some high volume items you can buy below mid and then sell for above mid because of people's needs.. it wont make you much but 20k here and there maybe..

KingJD36.png