Zamorakian Spear Special

P4duke

Very, very limited. Theoreticly, you could use it just before you run away from a pvp fight. That's pretty useless, leaving it's only practical use - pushing people underground in castle wars and dropping rocks on them for a one hit kill.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

If you've seen any clan pk videos its great to push people into multi and have a clan rush quickly, and in castle wars you can spear into the rocks or spear people with the flag who are getting piled (you can't eat during the stun).

randomkcopyq.png

In almost all cases, you're better off with the Dragon spear since it serves the same purpose and it is cheaper. You can poison it as well. I'm not so sure if you can poison a Zamorak Spear.

In almost all cases, you're better off with the Dragon spear since it serves the same purpose and it is cheaper. You can poison it as well. I'm not so sure if you can poison a Zamorak Spear.

Zamorakian spear allows you to use the special 4 times, its a 25% special bar drain. Dragon spear drains 100%. Zamorakian spear also has the best stab attack in the game for a non degradable weapon. This is why it is used at Corp, weapons aren't always about the special attack.

Sumondskull6.png

Firstly, in pvp, it can be used to push people into multicombat areas. Also, while pking in multicombat with a clan or in clan wars, if alot of people spear someone, they can't heal as quickly and it helps get a quick kill. In castle wars it also has alot of uses, spearing people when the flag drops and also to slow down mages/scorers. No use against monsters that I know of though.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Firstly, in pvp, it can be used to push people into multicombat areas. Also, while pking in multicombat with a clan or in clan wars, if alot of people spear someone, they can't heal as quickly and it helps get a quick kill. In castle wars it also has alot of uses, spearing people when the flag drops and also to slow down mages/scorers. No use against monsters that I know of though.

Stab on corp beast, and crush on waterfiends. That's about it for the monster uses.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I think its very useful as some people use it to stun the cores in Corporal Beast, or was it Emerald Bolts, I forgot. I also see a lot of people use it in C Wars.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Their specials are almost a required special in cw clans, its almost the only good defence against an ip player, and its also fun just to unload 4 specials on a player to annoy them.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Zamorakian spear allows you to use the special 4 times, its a 25% special bar drain. Dragon spear drains 100%. Zamorakian spear also has the best stab attack in the game for a non degradable weapon. This is why it is used at Corp, weapons aren't always about the special attack.

Dragon spear is also a 25% drain.

The special is good for Castlewars. Other then that I can't think of any practical uses.

quit

i was almost certain leaf-bladed sword had a better stab atk bonus

Y_Z.png

i was almost certain leaf-bladed sword had a better stab atk bonus

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?i ... it=Compare

If you wear a leaf bladed sword, you can equip a rune defender which adds 20 attack bonus.

That will make the leaf bladed sword having a higher attack bonus. 2 more.

BUT:

Sword+defender combo has 55 strength bonus whilst the zamorakian spear has 70 strength bonus.

So you trade 15 strength bonus for 2 attack bonus.

+ Saxon is right :P

Its pretty limited. Not too many people use the specials.

Zamorakian Spear is used mostly for its stab attack, but the special has a 25% drain as opposed to the D Spear's 100%.

And I think it can be poisoned...

¤¤ 20death04 in Runescape, Semi-Retired ¤¤

100M+ Net Worth - Yes I do own the AGS in my avatar.

20death04.png