Unicorn!... What now..

Lets_3ekout

Just got 88 summon \' I've been planning on using pony at TD's and aviansies (Hate B2P, even if it is only on the rare occasion when bunyip isn't enough), but I'm sure there are other places where it's good at.

Without just saying boss hunting, where do ponys shine brightest? I really want to try them out to their fullest :D

As a side question, what is the hp/hr or hp/min for a pony? I know I read it somewhere but I can't find it.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Just got 88 summon \' I've been planning on using pony at TD's and aviansies (Hate B2P, even if it is only on the rare occasion when bunyip isn't enough), but I'm sure there are other places where it's good at.

Without just saying boss hunting, where do ponys shine brightest? I really want to try them out to their fullest :D

As a side question, what is the hp/hr or hp/min for a pony? I know I read it somewhere but I can't find it.

You can use 3 scrolls per 2 minutes, that totals 39 hp/2 mins or 19.5 hp/min. (might be more for you if you have a higher hp level)

I personally love the uni at aviansies, and it's pretty helpful at gwd too if you want to do that.

2dvjurb.png

godwars

tds

mith drags

waterfiends (if using piety/proselyte. otherwise use buny)

dag kings

really, any boss monster is good for a uni

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

You can also slay with it, but I think it's overkill. :XD:

I heard they own at Abyssal Demons, but I find yip to be enough :roll:

Have fun using it though :D

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

I don't think I ever recall an aby demon outhitting my bunyip, but I'll definetly use it for the odd slayer tasks ::'

Thanks everyone, I think mith drags sound like fun. Don't even want to hear about waterfiends and KBD after these last few days :lol:

I should get 21/hp min at my hp, bunyip is only 8 I think, so I'm happy :D

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I use them during warped terrorbird, mithril dragon, abberant spectres and waterfiend slayer tasks, saves me ppots/banking trips. You could try killling some warped terrorbirds with your unicorn, they have great loot (average 3k/kill) and they are pretty good xp(65k/hour without a slayer task).

Leonxb.png

They make wyvern tasks doable in 1 trip quite easily which makes them not a horrible task.

For range slay tanking in void it makes every task possible (with some help from either a sgs or excalibur)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

21 hp per minute is right.

I would remind you that you should only use it when the Bunyip isn't enough... GWD, TD's, Dags, Waterfiends, and anything that requires a lot of healing. You should know what they are when you are doing them.

Pony club. ;)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I don't think I ever recall an aby demon outhitting my bunyip, but I'll definetly use it for the odd slayer tasks ::'

Thanks everyone, I think mith drags sound like fun. Don't even want to hear about waterfiends and KBD after these last few days :lol:

I should get 21/hp min at my hp, bunyip is only 8 I think, so I'm happy :D

Dh Fiends... Void And Obby Ring Avs... Gwd, Dk's, basically anywhere where you would need food ontop of bunyip.