18th June 2009 - Membership cards in 7-Eleven

Mdeoxys

Thats really great. They finally sell them at a convenience store..

Too bad I'm from NZ. Only convenience store we have is K-Mart and dairy shops :|

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Cool to see, but there are no 7-eleven's near me...oh well Ill have to go to wal-mart to get my membership now :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That is awesome, but frankly, 7-Elevens sort of scare me.

It always just has a creepy feeling to it. Like you are going to

get jumped, or the store is going to get robbed...

Maybe that is just me. :)

What crappy neighborhood to you live in?

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

If only they'd do this in Singapore.

Stupid teenagers would stop using the lame excuse that Runescape is not fun because of its "horrible graphics". I'm going to say it here and now, the reason Singaporeans bash Runescape is either because all the work done has to be by yourself or that they cannot get membership due to the credit card payment.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I agree. They criticse the book after reading the prologue. If this happened I think Singapore gamers wouldn't bash the game. And since when were graphics everything?!

Stupid teenagers would stop using the lame excuse that Runescape is not fun because of its "horrible graphics". I'm going to say it here and now, the reason Singaporeans bash Runescape is either because all the work done has to be by yourself or that they cannot get membership due to the credit card payment.

I'm a Singaporean too, I just use my Paypal.

I'm 16, is it that hard? The "bashing" part doesn't only counts for our country, you see.

nRLBLM.jpg

I'm a Singaporean too, I just use my Paypal.

I'm 16, is it that hard? The "bashing" part doesn't only counts for our country, you see.

Sure its a little more expensive, but I just have them charge it to my cellphone bill. Its much easier and I don't feel like I am spending cash on a game haha. Its just more I have to pay on my cell bill :D

vladimirthe.png

vladimirthe.png

Lmao. I get that same feeling. Every time I go by a 7-11 (and only 7-11 - doesn't happen for any other convenience stores) I feel like it's not safe..mainly because of the way it looks. All trashy with bullet holes and [cabbage].

~~Chaise91~~

Lmao. I get that same feeling. Every time I go by a 7-11 (and only 7-11 - doesn't happen for any other convenience stores) I feel like it's not safe..mainly because of the way it looks. All trashy with bullet holes and [cabbage].

Maybe you guys just live in bad neighborhoods...

smallsigr.jpg

7-Eleven, haha. I like where you're going, Jagex.

In case you haven't noticed they also made servers based in India recently too. :-k :lol: (170 and 171)

JK... not meaning to be racist in anyway, just thought it was kind of weirdish.

I am an Indian, those worlds lag a lot for my friends :? ......they don't lag for me \' .....all jagex needs to do it release membership cards here ;) it pains a lot to ask for dad's card.. -.-

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)