I vowed never to rant.. but oh well.

forestfrolic

So today, I decided to visit the old Forsakenmage clan chat. If I'm in any clan chat, it's usually Mod MMG's.. but lately they have been getting quite annoying in my opinion. So I log into Forsakenmage and noticed that the name of the clan is no longer Hyt (Hey you tip.iter), but simply T. I figured this stood for tip.it, but I decided to ask "Is this still tip.it's clan chat?" Well here is what happened..

33o3yua.jpg

33mxwki.jpg

2db2s2h.jpg

14ocabb.jpg

I was promptly kicked. Yes, I probably shouldn't have said that last thing, I was just frustrated with the welcome I received. I don't mind having fun and goofing around, but it was a genuine question that I was asking.

Right now I feel like an idiot for ranting and I was thinking about not posting this.. but whatever. I am.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

I feel your pain. This is why I hate clan chats in general. There's nothing worse than a bunch of nerds trying to be funny by being randumb. Oh yeah and they have the power to kick, which gets to their heads and makes them feel important.

I feel your pain. This is why I hate clan chats in general. There's nothing worse than a bunch of nerds trying to be funny by being randumb. Oh yeah and they have the power to kick, which gets to their heads and makes them feel important.

I'm quoting this right above my forsakenmage image quote.

why so serious?

I guess I was just looking for a mature group of people..

I'm quoting this right above my forsakenmage image quote.

Oh, the same guy in your sig is the one that annoyed me the most haha.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

yea I wouldn't take that so seriously forsakenmage changes her chat name around quite a bit, and I think you got kicked because of spammers earlier that day (because I remember some of that conversation, but Kind of ignored it because of all the spam) But usually people there aren't that noob-like.

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]

To be honest, I've never had the chat treat me like that. Occasionally spammers come in but they never stay long. I don't think I remember an incident in which someone was unfairly banned. Someone bad got a hold of mod-ship I guess. :/

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I would have ranted too. I would also have talked about how the chat's gone down the drain, because it really has. It sucks now, and it's mostly full of random stupidity. Sure it's fine to be random, but that's just bordering on [developmentally delayed]ed. If it is RuneHQ, we can change their name to Harassing Queers and leave it at that.

I wouldn't join any clan chats anymore just because they seem to turn into cesspools of idiocy.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I've seen Forsakenmage's chat. I stay away with it for good reason, and idle in MMG's most of the time. The guys Foresakenmage's chat are...for lack of a better term, immature.

Don't feel bad about ranting, either. It's fine to get frustrations off your chest.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

theclans cc is the one I'm usually in. I suggest joining a clan('the' would be a good one, most the members are pretty mature). They want you to be very active and such, but to be honest, I just enjoy the atmosphere and don't have time to attend the events.

w4M8t.png

FSM = RSOF cc.

as good as

tl;dr-go to codguy's cc, much better

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

We were just having fun, maybe you shouldnt of taken it so seriuosly..

Yeah being [developmentally delayed]ed on purpose is fun@@@

I rather hang on tfs clan chat. I've been on Forsaken's chat and find the former to be much better.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I agree, there are times when fsm chat can get really immature. It pretty much depends on who's on, and what time you're in the cc. Otherwise, it's fine. And you shouldn't have been kicked, I'd say talk to Forsakenmage herself about it, no one wants a general who abuses kicking power...

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I agree, there are times when fsm chat can get really immature. It pretty much depends on who's on, and what time you're in the cc. Otherwise, it's fine. And you shouldn't have been kicked, I'd say talk to Forsakenmage herself about it, no one wants a general who abuses kicking power...

i was kicked unfairly there for yelling at a dude who said i sucked

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?