Does raw chicken work to make Spirit Terrorbirds?

The Real ET

I think it's only bird meat, not varients.

Why would you want to hunt rabbits though? Oo'glog provides the meat so much faster...

Huh?

A town called Oog'log (not sure on exact spelling) has a shop that sells raw bird meat. Dirt cheap. Go to this guide, under obtaining secondaries look for bird meat--> viewtopic.php?f=103&t=744156

Buying them from Oog'log or GE isn't silly either. Silly would be spending 3 hours killing birds, earning almost no experience, just to gather 1k bird meat. Sometimes you just have to swallow that pride and be lazy ;)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

No it can only be raw bird meat. You can either A) Hunt the birds yourself, B) Do the quest and buy them cheap, or C) buy them from either the GE or other players for a larger amount of GP.

Why would you want to hunt rabbits though? Oo'glog provides the meat so much faster...

And what are you talking about? Rabbits aren't made of bird meat :wall:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

No it can only be raw bird meat. You can either A) Hunt the birds yourself, B) Do the quest and buy them cheap, or C) buy them from either the GE or other players for a larger amount of GP.

And what are you talking about? Rabbits aren't made of bird meat :wall:

They are a variant of meat.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Huh?

A town called Oog'log (not sure on exact spelling) has a shop that sells raw bird meat. Dirt cheap. Go to this guide, under obtaining secondaries look for bird meat--> viewtopic.php?f=103&t=744156

Buying them from Oog'log or GE isn't silly either. Silly would be spending 3 hours killing birds, earning almost no experience, just to gather 1k bird meat. Sometimes you just have to swallow that pride and be lazy ;)

Indeed.

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it's a higher cost to waste time gathering the meat himself, than to buy the meat off the g/e.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Huh?

Indeed.

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it's a higher cost to waste time gathering the meat himself, than to buy the meat off the g/e.

The cost of raw bird meat from players is 250gp to 400gp each. Its possible to run over 4k raw bird meat per hour in Oo'glog in effect saving you over 0.8m+ to 1.4m+ per hour.

There are few people who can make 800k+ per hour using a non-luck method.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

If you buy a bird snare, you can get bird meat NEAR Oo'glog...an almost unlimited supply...plus feathers...i hate buying stuff unless you've already saved up and bought almost everything you really want to buy

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Here's what you do... You are like me, I hate spending money. So what you should do is find out how much bird meat you need. Then buy 2 or 3 times that, enough that when you sell the excess, you end up making money. And that way you have the meat you need, but you made a profit. :thumbup:

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Does raw chicken work to make Spirit Terrorbirds?

Why don't you try it.

Well that answer was amazingly helpful even though we've worked out the answer!

Raw bird meat is buyable from Charter ships too, if you havent done As A First Resort...

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Sorry Ray.. I just thought it would have been smart to use his common friggin sense to find out if it DOES work. If not then he can try other things. Probably would have taken less time too.. And hmm.. What is he hasn't done the quest? Im sure the Grand Exchange may has sufficed.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.