f2p banking

Jesus_Status

Maybe an Iron and Steel platebody if you're going to smith iron and steel bars? :P

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

A runite ore and a runite bar. You don't want to decide to get 85 mining and/or smithing only to find you have nowhere to store your runite.

Replace your talismen with tiaras.

if you are anywhere close to those lvls or going for them.

Dont see a lob pot or brass keys, long bows(rather have a spot than not)

lower lvl fishs cooked/uncooked (otherwise drop rod and baits)

the gloves from FOG might be handy to have them.

if you can go into the rc guild get the tabs and the clothing if you use those they are a little better.

hope this helps some.

1) Rune Sq? Do you have any reason for this one?

2) Why degraded and non-degraded rune gauntlets? Just go play FoG and charge em up.

3) More duplicates all round for mage tab

4) Do knives or spades serve any purpose in F2P?

5) I'd take out the uncuts and always just cut the gems before you bank them. Good to see a chisel.

6) If you have a regular fishing rod and bait, why no fish from bait fishing? I'd ditch both seeing as fly fishing is just better.

7) Do you really need a tinderbox when they cost so little and can be bought at any general store?

8) Get rid of the lower doses of strength potion. You could always decant lower doses into 4 dose potions at the GE.

You currently have WAAAYY too many items for the meager 68 spaces F2Pers are given.

Take a look at my guide for further tips ::'

Dont see a lob pot or brass keys, long bows(rather have a spot than not) Why would you need a lob pot when the only viable place to fish for lobs is on Karamja and the only F2P way of getting there is by boat near Port Sarim, which has a fishing store?

lower lvl fishs cooked/uncooked (otherwise drop rod and baits) Yes

the gloves from FOG might be handy to have them.

if you can go into the rc guild get the tabs and the clothing if you use those they are a little better. I even suggest that the wizard robes are replaced by FoG robes

1) Rune Sq? Do you have any reason for this one? There a drop from the cockroachs, which i plan on fighting a bit.

2) Why degraded and non-degraded rune gauntlets? Just go play FoG and charge em up. Just incase i die, and i don't feel like charging them up unnecissarily.

3) More duplicates all round for mage tab

4) Do knives or spades serve any purpose in F2P?

5) I'd take out the uncuts and always just cut the gems before you bank them. Good to see a chisel. When im minning i get uncuts and banking them saves time

6) If you have a regular fishing rod and bait, why no fish from bait fishing? I'd ditch both seeing as fly fishing is just better.

7) Do you really need a tinderbox when they cost so little and can be bought at any general store? Easier to get one form the bank when i need it

8) Get rid of the lower doses of strength potion. You could always decant lower doses into 4 dose potions at the GE. Easier to bank them then decant a large amount at one time

You currently have WAAAYY too many items for the meager 68 spaces F2Pers are given. Hence why i have doubles of everything i need...

Take a look at my guide for further tips ::'

Thanks for the other suggestions though

Jesus_Statuz.png

1) Rune Sq? Do you have any reason for this one?

7) Do you really need a tinderbox when they cost so little and can be bought at any general store?

quote]

1) LOL.

2) You don't have a tinderbox? There are countless times when I need one of those dam things...

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

High alchemy all member items if it is taking up space in your bank.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

High alchemy all member items if it is taking up space in your bank.

There is no reason to if you set your bank up properly ahead of time, hes trying to get a copy of every item that he will need on f2p.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I see you have fishing rod and bait:

River fishing = pikes - add raw and cooked, and ask yourself: do you really need those nets?

Runecrafting: buy 2 tiaras of each f2p runecrafting alter, bank them. Talismans aren't recommended.

Mining/smithing: since you have the space why not add copper, tin and bronze?

Adding runite ore/bar spot may also prove worth it.

Clay and soft clay: can never hurt, and can be useful.

Crafting: saphire and emerald jewlerry, as you have with ruby and diamond, or you won't be able to craft those.

Woodcutting: add normal and oak logs. You have the space, might as well use it.

Would be nice to buy a holiday item or 2, as you have plenty of cash, would look nice? That's what I did anyways.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]