Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack

Brad25891

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who makes ANY sort of joke regarding this WILL be receiving a temporary ban.

Very shocking and sad news indeed, R.I.P Michael

Why is it that we can't make a joke about MJ but we can make jokes on any of the other obituary threads in the past? One or the other man.

Because a joke in this thread could turn into a 10-page flame war. In minutes.

im not sure why people are saying "he is in the hospital he isnt dead yet" from every article i read he was dead on arrivial of the paramedics, and they couldnt bring him back. so he was never alive upon entering the hospital, RIP MJ the king of pop

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

When I heard about this on Twitter, I had to go and login here on TIF to see what you guys were saying.

I love how Rainy_Day was like "wellz BBC dusn't confirm so me no beleeve". I used Reuters.com to confirm his death. I love how everyone is now pretending to have been superfans when the thought of his name striked "child molestation trial" and bleaching skin in minds before this.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

Now excuse while I listen to ABC123.

Anyone who makes ANY sort of joke regarding this WILL be receiving a temporary ban.

Why is it that we can't make a joke about MJ but we can make jokes on any of the other obituary threads in the past? One or the other man.

Because a joke in this thread could turn into a 10-page flame war. In minutes.

Why? There were PLENTY of jokes on the Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes threads, as well as Heath Ledger. Tons of people liked them as well.

Point is, they're all great people and it sucks that they died, but either we should be able to joke on all obit threads, or none of them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Because he's just died? I don't know what other threads you're talking about but making jokes about MJ's allegations from a few years ago in the first place is not something that should be taken lightly, even more so that he's just died...

If you think it's right to make jokes about people who have passed away then I have words to describe you as a person.

When I heard about this on Twitter, I had to go and login here on TIF to see what you guys were saying.

I love how Rainy_Day was like "wellz BBC dusn't confirm so me no beleeve". I used Reuters.com to confirm his death.

I love how everyone is now pretending to have been superfans when the thought of his name striked "child molestation trial" and bleaching skin in minds before this.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

Now excuse while I listen to ABC123.

Sing thriller too

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

:( Rip

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Because he's just died? I don't know what other threads you're talking about but making jokes about MJ's allegations from a few years ago in the first place is not something that should be taken lightly, even more so that he's just died...

If you think it's right to make jokes about people who have passed away then I have words to describe you as a person.

Read my last post. I understand where you're coming from here, but why was it so fine when people joked about Heath Ledger and the two members of the Soul Men Group? I think that they should all be held in the same way. I'll respect your wish not to make a joke, I'm just saying I don't think it's any different than any other celebrity dying.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Read my last post. I understand where you're coming from here, but why was it so fine when people joked about Heath Ledger and the two members of the Soul Men Group? I think that they should all be held in the same way. I'll respect your wish not to make a joke, I'm just saying I don't think it's any different than any other celebrity dying.

no one cares about any of those celebrity's they were nobody's compared to mj. R I P :(

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I don't know about any of the other threads but I'd expect no jokes to be made about any one's death. If you wish to discuss this more please take it to PM with me. Thanks.

Dont really want to say R.I.P, being banned or not, im not a fan of the guy.

This'll blow over in a week. Watch.

No it won't.

Steve Irwin's death was talked about for more than a month and MJ is much bigger than Steve Irwin. It'll be at least a month until things die down. (No pun intended)

No it won't.

Steve Irwin's death was talked about for more than a month and MJ is much bigger than Steve Irwin. It'll be at least a month until things die down. (No pun intended)

God. Im going to get sick of hearing this. It's impossible to spend 15min on RS without hearing it. It's getting annoying.

GG.gif

No it won't.

God. Im going to get sick of hearing this. It's impossible to spend 15min on RS without hearing it. It's getting annoying.

Chat filters. ;)

We've all seen the Thriller music video...

He'll be back. The king never dies.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

We've all seen the Thriller music video...

He'll be back. The king never dies.

I see what you did there.

Never listened to a lot of Jackson music, but I always loved Thriller, Beat It, and maybe a few others.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif