I_Alliance

baalboy5

Whoever spoke bout IA's low pull few nights ago.

Majority of IA is GMT. So it was about 2 am for GMT? + No offical were on. So yeah...

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just funny to me how many skill capes Ktv loses every time dk is out. He will run out one day! then I can rest in peace :P

He is one of the richest Runescape Players he almost got all stats maxed out he got max cash P hat sets Around 7Bill i Have seen his bank pictures So i think he can return for years an still have money to return.

at the rate IA is going he will be poor in no time XD

when he dies looses 150k so lets do little math .

10k rune sets = 1.5bill so yea He can buy around 50k rune sets good luck killing him 50,000 times. Im sure Dragonwood has some Epic members including you to kill some one 50,000 times :lol:

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

it's just funny to me how many skill capes Ktv loses every time dk is out. He will run out one day! then I can rest in peace :P

He is one of the richest Runescape Players he almost got all stats maxed out he got max cash P hat sets Around 7Bill i Have seen his bank pictures So i think he can return for years an still have money to return.

at the rate IA is going he will be poor in no time XD

when he dies looses 150k so lets do little math .

10k rune sets = 1.5bill so yea He can buy around 50k rune sets good luck killing him 50,000 times. Im sure Dragonwood has some Epic members including you to kill some one 50,000 times :lol:

you enjoy doing math don't you :P well I'll add to it, Ktv dies about 5 times everytime dk is out, sooo DK has to go out 10k times until ktv is completely broke. At the rate IA is going I think DK will close before then :thumbsup:

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Tanked them 3 times with same INv of food

Congrats on tanking 80 opts :thumbup:

IA isn't a clan, we don't have even a ml just a clan chat so I'm not sure if beating some people that dont know each other is some kind of a great achievment. Those are people that hates NH, nothing more. It's similar to beating random CW team from world 144.

Majority of IA is GMT. So it was about 2 am for GMT? + No offical were on. So yeah...

+1

E-thug clans will die sooner or later, and won't affect a clan world. That's my opinion.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

IA isn't a clan, we don't have even a ml just a clan chat so I'm not sure if beating some people that dont know each other is some kind of a great achievment. Those are people that hates NH, nothing more. It's similar to beating random CW team from world 144.

+1

E-thug clans will die sooner or later, and won't affect a clan world. That's my opinion.

I wouldnt be talking since Corruption Hit so huge Slumption that you lost to Exo.. and and now you are ranked not even top 5 =D>

Maybe you should look at your clan and fix it instead of hunting NH .

You guys Did Vr tactics on Vr And it Backfired you and made you Become Slumption.

Nh Been around for so long I don't think it will be going anywhere

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

tbh i might snipe ia for some free rune ::'

ty we love getting free rune :thumbsup:

P.S. Why are you advertising tk when your sig says collision? MULTI-CLAN MUCH?

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

At least He Joins the clans that Know Something About Pvp. Unlike Some PEOPLEEEEEE ::'

And he only 12 and has dedication to join PVp clan Hmm looks like he got more balls then most in Downfall. so Flaming him because he is 12 is very pathetic after look at you.

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

At least He Joins the clans that Know Something About Pvp. Unlike Some PEOPLEEEEEE ::'

And he only 12 and has dedication to join PVp clan Hmm looks like he got more balls then most in Downfall. so Flaming him because he is 12 is very pathetic after look at you.

Stop Flame-Baiting, hmmm?

you might want to read what your friend said post above me smart one ;)

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

By Jenny's standards, that's not flaming.

Sorry, had to say it ;)

22031_s.gif

+1

I wouldnt be talking since Corruption Hit so huge Slumption that you lost to Exo.. and and now you are ranked not even top 5 =D>

Maybe you should look at your clan and fix it instead of hunting NH .

You guys Did Vr tactics on Vr And it Backfired you and made you Become Slumption.

Nh Been around for so long I don't think it will be going anywhere

Well if they didn't Hunt NH then all NH will be doing is Killing the fun/Ruining The Game or in other word...Being NH. i would rather get rid of NH then to not do jack about it, Mateusz328 Obviously cares For His Own clan and for other clans, he is still in a very good clan, jsut cause they dropped from Top 5 doesn't mean they are not good, not the best though.

Multiclanning does not = balls. And yes he has more "balls" than I do seeing as I have none :lol: girls ftw \'

only would have expected this kind of dumb quote from a Downfall Member.

if you want to flamebait downfall this is not the place, and you are breaking tip.it forums rules.

please take the flamebait somewhere else, thanks.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Sparze thanks for your care but Corruption is alright, we're doing good :thumbup:. I advice you to choose your words carefully, try not to flame bait other people here. Keep this topic clean, do not forget that it's about Independent Alliance, not about multiclanning or slumps in other clans.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

"Deliberately going off-topic to excessively flame another user/Clan is not tolerated." *cough*

IA is doing a good job at keeping NH away from most wars.NH clans are quite annoying, but I do think NH does create some of the atmosphere of a PVP war.

regi_sig.png

"Deliberately going off-topic to excessively flame another user/Clan is not tolerated." *cough*

IA is doing a good job at keeping NH away from most wars.NH clans are quite annoying, but I do think NH does create some of the atmosphere of a PVP war.

O please don't cry Baby its just a Game its not worth your Tears

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

He was in Corr and Downfall at the same time like 2 weeks ago.

But dont bug him, hes just 12 years old, he hasnt developed his sense of loyalty.

hey general you can stop hating on me i have all of df doing it to me to..

15nug68.png

O please don't cry Baby its just a Game its not worth your Tears

Oh thanks <3:

regi_sig.png

By Jenny's standards, that's not flaming.

Sorry, had to say it ;)

lolz.Neither by sparze ones, he is the last person that should tell me not to flame or flamebait, when thats the onl thing he does.ç

He trys to get a flame/flamebait out of anything, he even told me not to flame rune raiders when I called them "rune rats" their old nickname they put to themselves,lmfao, he really shouldnt talk about things he doesnt know about (old wild,downfall, what downfall members think about anything beacause he does not have any type of relation with us, etc).

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

He was in Corr and Downfall at the same time like 2 weeks ago.

But dont bug him, hes just 12 years old, he hasnt developed his sense of loyalty.

hey general you can stop hating on me i have all of df doing it to me to..

Gen, just drop it. Demi DF as a whole isn't doing anything to you, its just a few people bringing it up, enough.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council