I_Alliance

baalboy5

Anyone here part-take in any of the IA fun?

To sum up what they do. They are.....well, anyone that wants to take down NH clans. They go out when they hear that any NH clan is out(not unless its a planned fight) and hunt them down. Anyone can go, and you can use any gear.

Post any of your IA experiences.

Me, I just got pictures.

090627180916.png

090625172640.png

I got more, but nothing intersting.

Fun fact though. IA is very suscessful in matching opts agianst other clans, they also do AC when out.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard different stories , seen 2 topics on RSC DK beating IA , but you always needed to call your Butbudiess Df to help you ::'

Lets see how long Ia lasts since there are alot of people from small clans that i don't think they would want to loose more then few rune sets lol and ZH and DK they have banks that can support fights for Days.

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

I have heard different stories , seen 2 topics on RSC DK beating IA , but you always needed to call your Butbudiess Df to help you ::'

Isn't IA a alliance where people can just join in and help, so really yes they called DF but they are part of the alliance so it would really be just IA.

Lets see how long Ia lasts since there are alot of people from small clans that i don't think they would want to loose more then few rune sets lol and ZH and DK they have banks that can support fights for Days.

I see it as a race to whoever dies first, IA or DK, even though I really want to see IA be a success, it probably won't in the end.

I was in IA for like the first two days then my clan said we were just being neutral so we have a agreement with DK not to crash us, so I'm not going to help anymore.

ia isnt a clan its jus a group of people who hate nh so u cant say call df to help cause its an alliance of anybody who wants to help if df didnt want to help they wouldnt....i happily help even if im only bk there ill help out!

bkleader.png

I seen the independient alliance is owning dk recently, now all they do is take fake wins-screenshots like 200km from the battlefield,by the time their lolsing so bad theres no come back. is pretty funny.

Hope this consolidates as a good AC for everyone, so that wars stop being crashed/ruined once and for all.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

I seen the alliance is owning dk recently, now all they do is take fake wins-screenshots like 200km from the battlefield, is pretty funny.

Hope this consolidates as a good AC for everyone, so that wars stop being crashed/ruined once and for all.

Yeah, funny how all of DK's topics are at BH against IA, LOL.

They only had 100opts the other day (DK) so IA must be doing pretty well. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

I seen the independient alliance is owning dk recently, now all they do is take fake wins-screenshots like 200km from the battlefield,by the time their lolsing so bad theres no come back. is pretty funny.

How would you know you have 0 Pvp experience I don't think you Or your clan members Step foot in PVp.

IA IS nothing with out top clans helping them with full force like Divine Forces full mass up and Eos And more people from other clans so its like DK vs Clan world. ::'

When is last time Df been in pvp why don't you tell me that instead of saying stuff you have no clue about

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Because some of us are helping IA. How would YOU know anything about us? YOU "quit" runescape. So quit makin all these statements about us hun.

Omfg Helping IA Dang No wonder Dk Mops IA :lol:

TBH glad to hear you all are risking you precious Rune set ;)

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

How would you know you have 0 Pvp experience I don't think you Or your clan members Step foot in PVp.

IA IS nothing with out top clans helping them with full force like Divine Forces full mass up and Eos And more people from other clans so its like DK vs Clan world. ::'

When is last time Df been in pvp why don't you tell me that instead of saying stuff you have no clue about

Do you know me or if I have experience? Now you dont, and your talking to someone that multi-pked in the old wild, before the cwa era, in one of the biggest clans ever TuneScape, doubt u heard of em, u were on dipers by that time, Its true tha I have not pked with Ia, but I got my contacts, and I see the posts, and its very clear that IA is consolidating as a good AC, and you just gotta look at dk fake topics urself (pics taken in bh) and judge.

And im not the one here that quit rs, I look at the recaps, I talk to the people in IA and DK,I watch the pkris.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

Do you know me or if I have experience? Now you dont, and your talking to someone that multi-pked in the old wild, before the cwa era, in one of the biggest clans ever TuneScape, doubt u heard of em, u were on dipers by that time, Its true tha I have not pked with Ia, but I got my contacts, and I see the posts, and its very clear that IA is consolidating as a good AC, and you just gotta look at dk fake topics urself (pics taken in bh) and judge.

And im not the one here that quit rs, I look at the recaps, I talk to the people in IA and DK,I watch the pkris.

Im just wondering you in your low 100s before Wildy was taken away you must have been in 1 digit Levels or your account was not even made .

How did you get accepted in the "one of the strongest clans" Please tell me :lol:

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Im just wondering you in your low 100s before Wildy was taken away you must have been in 1 digit Levels or your account was not even made .

How did you get accepted in the "one of the strongest clans" Please tell me :lol:

Biggest not strongest, and it was top 30 with 95 cb average, the lowest cb average clan at the top 30, wich was a big achievement.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

Funny, that'd be the same as; "what would dk be without scum/nh".

Ia is a "Team" with everyone who's against DK, and like you already said, whole clanning fights WITH Ia. Because everyone hates dk.

Your post proofs that you're vr l0l

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

Sorry to disapoint you but you think wrong.

as they say, an image is worth a thousand words.....

IAPKN1.jpg

IAIN.jpg

iaripidk.jpg

Was a fun trip. gj ia.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

First off: keep it on topic. If you've got issues with another clan, go talk to them about it in private. This thread--this forum--is not the place to carry out petty arguments.

IA IS nothing with out top clans helping them with full force like Divine Forces full mass up and Eos And more people from other clans so its like DK vs Clan world.

Well that's the whole idea behind an alliance isn't it? That argument isn't really...a negative one. In fact, I think it's a good thing that big clans, who are normally at eachothers throats, are working together in this.

And in the meantime, people from smaller clans are getting vaulable experience while still helping the cause. It's a win-win in my book, unless you're NH to begin with.

Will IA last forever? Of course not. But while they're at it, you can go and have fun wiping out people who destroy legitimate fights, who sacrifice the community's enjoyment for their own selfish needs.

hzvjpwS.gif

First off: keep it on topic. If you've got issues with another clan, go talk to them about it in private. This thread--this forum--is not the place to carry out petty arguments.

IA IS nothing with out top clans helping them with full force like Divine Forces full mass up and Eos And more people from other clans so its like DK vs Clan world.

Well that's the whole idea behind an alliance isn't it? That argument isn't really...a negative one. In fact, I think it's a good thing that big clans, who are normally at eachothers throats, are working together in this.

And in the meantime, people from smaller clans are getting vaulable experience while still helping the cause. It's a win-win in my book, unless you're NH to begin with.

Will IA last forever? Of course not. But while they're at it, you can go and have fun wiping out people who destroy legitimate fights, who sacrifice the community's enjoyment for their own selfish needs.

Well its just a game i don't see Crashing being NH at all first of all i don't even believe in NH Bs its a game some people find crashing being fun some don't.

yes its great experience for little clans to go out and team with others on a clan but thing is that when ever try go have PVp war Dk will be right there to crash them , just watch At TRWF , TR , RE , Nbk when there Next pvp war will be Im positive it will be crashed .

Well Im Vr retired Member If you were wondering :D

Good luck clans who is Helping IA ::'

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg