Fastest way from 85-99 Strength

IeatWindex

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ARMOURED ZOMBIES

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BORING. Slayer is still 'decent', so it's a good choice if you get bored with AZ's.

It's worth training if you dont have err.. 83(?) Slayer though ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ive had posts on this but, Im doing soulwars with 78att im getting 60k xp an hr. :thumbsup:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Every time someone asks this question, it's pretty much either Azs or zombie monkeys that come up as answers.

Anything else?? lol And anything (does not have to be afkable) that's decent xp, at least 40-60k an hour, that drops a good number of charms (preferably green or crimson..)

(Sorry to hijack your topic btw; just no point in me making another)

Edit: and yeah slayer is way TOO SLOW combat xp.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Every time someone asks this question, it's pretty much either Azs or zombie monkeys that come up as answers.

Anything else?? lol And anything (does not have to be afkable) that's decent xp, at least 40-60k an hour, that drops a good number of charms (preferably green or crimson..)

(Sorry to hijack your topic btw; just no point in me making another)

Edit: and yeah slayer is way TOO SLOW combat xp.

Nothing else compares. W/o a salve you get much less exp/hr.

Ghostly Warriors are a more obscure source of exp, here's a link if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=757562

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

How much are Azs exactly?

I've heard 60-80k an hour, but is that with a whip, or with a scim (strength training).. cause if its with a scim, I'd be all on board... too bad they don't drop charms.. any good [green/crimson] charm droppers?

Edit: Do dags drop charms? Cause from what I can remember, they're pretty good xp are they not

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

I've heard 60-80k an hour, but is that with a whip, or with a scim (strength training).. cause if its with a scim, I'd be all on board... too bad they don't drop charms.. any good [green/crimson] charm droppers?

They drop charms :| , blue charms fairly often I may add. To address the second part, dusties arent too bad...

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages

They drop charms :| , blue charms fairly often I may add. To address the second part, dusties arent too bad...

Oh sweet, gonna hop over there when I get back to attack.

Dust Devils though? Training on a lvl 93 npc doesn't seem like a good idea. I can see you're at 68 summoning, any other "okay" or "relatively good" npcs that drop good numbers of charms.. crimson preferred but green is okay too.

Damn, I totally hijacked IeatWindex's topic.. :\

Dust Devils though? Training on a lvl 93 npc doesn't seem like a good idea. I can see you're at 68 summoning, any other "okay" or "relatively good" npcs that drop good numbers of charms.. crimson preferred but green is okay too.

Dusties have rather high hits though.

pan.png

With a bunyip you will never have to eat.

If you are in the CT, you can go one room over to the rats and guthan for health.

Stellactic.gif

If by that you're asking how I got the charms for 68 summoning, you should also notice that I have 78 slayer :roll: . Dusties are actually fairly weak, and with B2P tabs you can stay down there for a long, long, long time. Sorry for supporting the thread jacking :-# .

monkey guards

cheaper than zombie monkeys also more exp than slayer most of time

con- no making money plus super boring.....

unj238.png

99 defence reached 7/7/09

99 strength reached 12/28/08

barrow drop since 7/7/09

ahrims top(1), guthan spear(1), dharok legs(1), verac helm(1)

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]

If by that you're asking how I got the charms for 68 summoning, you should also notice that I have 78 slayer :roll: . Dusties are actually fairly weak, and with B2P tabs you can stay down there for a long, long, long time. Sorry for supporting the thread jacking :-# .

I will vouch for that too, usually B2P gets more than enough food for them, if you start on about 3 lobbys then you'll be fine. They hit mainly 0s and that's with 80 defence wearing barrows chest, slayer helm (if they're a task you may as well go down the well, if not neitznot should do fine in CT), and dragon legs. I believe they're weak to slash (whip / scimitar) .

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

They max 8 -.-

Plus they have low attack and defence too. I found myself surviving a good 4+ kills with 30 HP left (wearing Torags + Neitiznot).

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Soul Wars.

Pest Control, spending points on strength.

Die-hard combat on 1 creature (hello! Boring...)

Slayer.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

They max 8 -.-

Plus they have low attack and defence too. I found myself surviving a good 4+ kills with 30 HP left (wearing Torags + Neitiznot).

God you make dusties sound like a boss monster, you must use like 10 invs of food on a task if you almost get downed after 4 kills wearing torags.

And I doubt you could survive 1 kill wearing a neitiznot at dusties considering if you wear anything other than a facemask or slayer helm you get your stats drained to nothing with constant hits being hit on you.

Fastest way to 99str is dh + piety+ salve on skeletons at ape atoll dungeon, although it is very expensive.