Post your FIRE CAPE achievement's Or Tries "Guide Added"

Walkingdeat4

Attempt 8 at fire cape :thumbup:

Attempt8success.png

Attempt8success-outofcave.png

[hide=]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

8-)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I (finally) got my first cape a few days ago. I tried back before the trade limits when I could borrow a friend's guthan, however it was much harder then due to A) The little difference between his attacks, and B) I had a hard time distinguishing between the ranged attack beginning and the recoil from being hit. I had to return my friend's guthan before the trade limits took effect, and the cape took less and less priority when I got a skillcape.

Anyway, much easier now, and I got it 2nd try when I went. (3rd time if you count the time when i got a ranged level, then the ket-zek hit through my pray)

jadkill.png

edit; nvm

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Personally... I'm never trying until I get a Divine Spirit Shield. Something about the threat of dying before you even see Jad makes me not want to even try... :?

Personally... I'm never trying until I get a Divine Spirit Shield. Something about the threat of dying before you even see Jad makes me not want to even try... :?

lol, its so much easier than you would expect, waiting until you get a DSS us pointless, just try now. you'll be fine

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried twice.

First Try: The 2 360's wave, one of them spawned on top of me. Bang 60 melee = dead.

Second Try: Had Jad on the ropes even though I got to him with 1/4 brew left. Eventually made enough of a mistake and died.

Third try: We shall see.. (I may just go for it today just for the lulz)

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Failed 4 times, then beaten him 8 times since. 2 for me and the other 6 for friends.

Ha, friends ftw. That's the only reason I have my cape. After like 5 (failed) attempts I decided to let a pro kill jad. :P

I've tried twice.

First Try: The 2 360's wave, one of them spawned on top of me. Bang 60 melee = dead.

Except Ket-Zeks don't hit 60 <_<

I've had 7 capes myself in total - it's really easy and simple once you beat him the first time and will be relatively smooth and easy for the subsequent attempts. The real challenge is being able to navigate several menus while Jad + the healers attack you, but once you ease out on being nervous it's really not that hard.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I've tried twice.

Except Ket-Zeks don't hit 60 <_<

I've had 7 capes myself in total - it's really easy and simple once you beat him the first time and will be relatively smooth and easy for the subsequent attempts. The real challenge is being able to navigate several menus while Jad + the healers attack you, but once you ease out on being nervous it's really not that hard.

yeah, it's the nervousness that often makes or breaks the tries, I can imagine

I've only tried 3 times, made it to jad all times but I'm getting less nervous now.

hoping to beat him fourth try

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png