feeling down about playing rs anymore , any re-assurance?

kryptwalker0

well i skill for my money, but my friend does 26k all day for his cash, and i hate when my friends do that cause its basically cheating for money, and it makes me want to quit cause i have to fish/wc for my money and they can just make 3m in 2 hours, i just don`t like to cheat for money any re-assurance that will make me feel better about this :(?

dang.jpg

well, i agree that noobs that use the 26k trick are all cheating. But i think that all of us legit skillers need to just hang in there, because there have always been these stupid tricks for making money, and every time they get nerfed all of the cheaters come complaining that they cant make money anymore, but the skillers are the ones who are always constant in their ability to make gold. But yea play runescape because its fun!

goro_fujita.png

At the end of the day, you will have stats that he can't buy.

And you can't look banks up on Highscores so you win :)

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

At the end of the day, you will have stats that he can't buy.

And you can't look banks up on Highscores so you win :)

+1

Xp > money any day

yeap and plus money is useless, they are not called skills for nothing

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Hang in there, call him a 26k noob once in awhile, and prepare for one of the biggest Runescape market crashes in history.

oh man i cant wait, last time i remember when d claws came out they were like 200k something i only bought 2 one for place holder if i had know i would have cashed in on them :wall: :wall:

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

To Khandajatt: actually a crash is when prices drop dramatically so you may want to sell your stuff while it is high.

lol i know but imo i call that d calw situation a "crash in the beginning" :lol: but you got to admitt that was a insane price compare to the one right now

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

don't look to others, only go for the warm fuzzy feeling for reaching things you set yourself :D I do things my own way and most times they are slower in both xp and cash, but I have fun doing them :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

don't look to others, only go for the warm fuzzy feeling for reaching things you set yourself :D I do things my own way and most times they are slower in both xp and cash, but I have fun doing them :D

like im wcin to 99 with mage will take long but ill b happy making 56mill+ when im done

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Yeah just think of it like this; they do it for money, but that is all they are getting. You get experience, cash, and will be better than them in the particular skill you are using. You might even get 99 in those skills. And, 26Kíng is gonna be gone soon so you're friends are gonna be left in the dark making money wise :D

disturbeda.png

HARK AND BEHOLD ALL YE SKILLERS! ALL YE DREAMS AND VENGEANCES SHALL BE ANSWERED!! THE NERF IS COMING!!!

Yeah...it is. Look at the last few pages of the 26k threads (and I stress the plural form) for proof. There is a lot of evidence by mods that state Jagex is working on the fix.

Until then, you can join them, ignore them, for keep your head up high. You earned your money, not cheated for it. You're the better man, right? Who cares about the money, it's the fun that counts, in the end. Your situation would be a lot different irl, but just remember it's a game. And no matter what you do in this game, it's NEVER the wrong decision as long as what you did was what you wanted to do.

HARK AND BEHOLD ALL YE SKILLERS! ALL YE DREAMS AND VENGEANCES SHALL BE ANSWERED!! THE NERF IS COMING!!!

Yeah...it is. Look at the last few pages of the 26k threads (and I stress the plural form) for proof. There is a lot of evidence by mods that state Jagex is working on the fix.

Until then, you can join them, ignore them, for keep your head up high. You earned your money, not cheated for it. You're the better man, right? Who cares about the money, it's the fun that counts, in the end. Your situation would be a lot different irl, but just remember it's a game. And no matter what you do in this game, it's NEVER the wrong decision as long as what you did was what you wanted to do.

I totally agree. I see people who sit and get ep, then go and trick and get big drops. Now some do it to make up money for training cost, or to make money while training a skill. One example is while training agility, why not make some money off of it. I use to slay on pvp worlds to get ep and then go trick, but i died to many times doing it and i just gave up.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]