Greatest Underrated Games

Dizzle229

I remember the first time I saw a Conkers game in Gamestop. I looked at the box and saw that it had a cute little squirrel on it, then looked at the rating and found that it was M...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the first time I saw a Conkers game in Gamestop. I looked at the box and saw that it had a cute little squirrel on it, then looked at the rating and found that it was M...

I never actually realized it was M until last year, which is when I first played it. Up until then, I just thought it was a war game, but kid-ified by replacing humans with squirrels, taking out blood, etc.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Toy Story 2 on the PS1. I had hours of fun on that game when I was a kid, it was so much fun to play ::'

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

*attempts to resist urge*

*does not manage to resist urge*

Majora's Mask! :D

>OoT I'd say. Could just be that I've played Majora's Mask so much more, and have probably played through it at least 20 times (And fully 100% around 5-6 times).

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

*attempts to resist urge*

*does not manage to resist urge*

Majora's Mask! :D

>OoT I'd say. Could just be that I've played Majora's Mask so much more, and have probably played through it at least 20 times (And fully 100% around 5-6 times).

What the hell are you talking about? OoT is in the top 5 most popular games of all time. This is for underrated games.

My vote goes for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It was great I beat it like 15 times, it also got like an 8.5 on IGN.

Dark Cloud.

Was that really underrated? Fun game though.

It has 78% on MetaCritic, and I think it deserves at least 90. It has more replayability than most games now, plus it's a very large game, and very fun.

Just because it didn't get the highest you wanted doesn't mean it's underrated. While fun the story was not that good and the battle system could have been better. Games are judged more than on replayability.

Dark Cloud.

It has 78% on MetaCritic, and I think it deserves at least 90. It has more replayability than most games now, plus it's a very large game, and very fun.

Just because it didn't get the highest you wanted doesn't mean it's underrated. While fun the story was not that good and the battle system could have been better. Games are judged more than on replayability.

Sorry, I hadn't realised this thread was based on the opinion of the masses. I will retract my statement before I start giving more opinions.

WWF no mercy on the N64, probably the best wrestling game i have ever played, had features that the smackdown games didn't pick up untill the third game, abour 3-5 years later, and had some features that games still don't have. May just have been because of the N64 making it underrated though.

The 'flatout' games, definately the most fun racing games i have ever played.

The 'no one lives forever' games were great on the pc aswell, very solid FPS games.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It's basically games that have been overlooked by the masses, so lifemage is kinda right.

You're not going to believe this, but 102 Dalmations on the PS1. I got this game in 2001 when I got my PS2, and I still play it sometimes. It's long, the levels are some of the most creative I've ever seen, and it's incredibly replayable with so many collectibles to go back for, mini-gamesto unlock, extra things to do within the levels themselves, etc. If you can find a copy, I definitely recommend picking it up. (should only be like $3.00.)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Dark Cloud.

Sorry, I hadn't realised this thread was based on the opinion of the masses. I will retract my statement before I start giving more opinions.

Again games are still judged by more than replayability. So it is underrated to you since that's all you look for in a game judging by your posts. Graphics, controls, sound, story, replayability, character development, these elements all go into judging a game. You can't just pick one and say the game is great because you have good replayability. If you did you might as well say FFX-2 is great because of the new game+ option.

Again games are still judged by more than replayability. So it is underrated to you since that's all you look for in a game judging by your posts. Graphics, controls, sound, story, replayability, character development, these elements all go into judging a game. You can't just pick one and say the game is great because you have good replayability. If you did you might as well say FFX-2 is great because of the new game+ option.

Oh I see what you mean now. I'm going to give myself a facepalm. Sorry for my stupidity :-#

Think I'm going to throw Firearms out there too. Old Half Life multiplayer mod, was a really solid and fun game. Sadly games like TFC, CS and DoD overshadowed it.

It's basically games that have been overlooked by the masses, so lifemage is kinda right.

You're not going to believe this, but 102 Dalmations on the PS1. I got this game in 2001 when I got my PS2, and I still play it sometimes. It's long, the levels are some of the most creative I've ever seen, and it's incredibly replayable with so many collectibles to go back for, mini-gamesto unlock, extra things to do within the levels themselves, etc. If you can find a copy, I definitely recommend picking it up. (should only be like $3.00.)

Yeah games that seem childish really can be fun. Like I said earlier, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was really fun. I had the Gamecube version though so I think I had to also have the Gameboy version to get all the cards. That was the only really lame part, and the loading each time you went to a whole new area could also be annoying, but overall solid.

Everything Or Nothing.

Truly epic bond game. I would say the best Bond ever, though I haven't played Goldeneye.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Everything Or Nothing.

Truly epic bond game. I would say the best Bond ever, though I haven't played Goldeneye.

You haven't played the best bond then, haha.

Or as some would say the only good bond. :lol:

( I actually don't have anything against some of the later bond games, I actually had a lot of fun multiplayer with the gamecube bond game).

Everything Or Nothing.

You haven't played the best bond then, haha.

Or as some would say the only good bond. :lol:

( I actually don't have anything against some of the later bond games, I actually had a lot of fun multiplayer with the gamecube bond game).

The only bond game I ever had was nightfire for gamecube, which I didn't even buy, a friend gave it to me.