Greatest Underrated Games

Dizzle229

Pokemon as never been underrated (with the exception of some of the unknown or rare side games).

They have always had good reviews and been hyped to a degree.

IMO G&S were the last truly good pokemon game.

R&S lost all the good old 'mon and didn't really feel like you needed to catch them all. Kind of back step compared to the RGB leap to GS.

LG&FR was just a Red/Blue/Green remake

D&P lost me completely. I mean come on over 490 'mon with the whole aim supposedly to catch them all.

I do plan on buying the remake of G&S when its released.

G&S was the best imo, but R&S were the greater improvements.

To be honest, I never said any pokemon games were underrated. I meant the invisible mechanics of the game. Like EV's and IV's. However the in-game isnt overrated, it's pretty perfectly rated.

Oh, and dont forget, in D&P you only had to see all the pokemon to get it right.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praetorians.

It's a really good, simple, combat oriented RTS. The missions were challenging and had good variety and it got pretty good reviews, but I'd be surprised if more than 5 people here have ever even heard of it.

10_joelmike2.jpg

Resistance: Fall of Man. Great online play considering it was a launch tittle.

Yeah it was great, but didn't it also get really good press and reviews?

I wouldn't call it underrated either.

Shaq Fu. Everyone hates that game. I LOVE IT

Also, Rampage. Your these monsters climbing buildings and you have to outrun the military.

And beat the living [cabbage] out of the buildings and anything in sight! That game was pretty cool! ::'

That reminds me of Monster Wars or something? You were these huge titan like things that beat the [cabbage] out of each other, threw cars, pylons and pretty much anything you could find at each other and a city or some other kind of environment (which was destroyable) would be the arena. 8-)

I think I know what monster game you're talking about.... Is it available on the PS2? Maybe I'm not thinking the same one, but that reminded me of "War of the Monsters". Fun, fun game.

256px-WOTM.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Monsters

YEAH! That was so fun!

Damn straight! I'm going to go hook up my dusty PS2 and play it now!

Epic game of epic win, I'd also go play it, but I think one of my brother's friends still have it/stole it. Definitely underrated. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I played a WotM demo on a PS2 demo disc that game with a magazine. Spent hours stepping on people, destroying buildings, and throwing gas trucks into people. Oh, those squishy, blood filled people :twisted:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I think we've found our favorite under-rated game. I rented it a few years back, was a real shame when i had to take it back. Could probably buy it incredibly cheap now too, oh the temptation...

Just a thought, how great would that game be online?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Better question. How great would it be if they remade it on next-gen consoles, and gave that online play?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Better question. How great would it be if they remade it on next-gen consoles, and gave that online play?

If they could remake it as well as Street Fighter was, that would be amazing.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.