Things that used to scare you as a kid (Pics!)

Th3_Crusader

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/Poke ... nTower.png (huge pic!)

Possesed exorcists at Pokemon Tower on the Yellow Edition. They would come running at you, saying things like "gimme your soul!!" wile a tetric music played on the background... also, you needed a certain item to be able to fight the wild ghosts or else they would appear as generic "ghosts" who scared the hell out your pokemon. Maybe it isn't as graphic as the other examples of the thread but it sure was scaring for me, to the point I tried to fight as less as those guys as possible >.<

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

the scream of dial-up internet :wall:

That still kinda scares me.

Really? I used to have dial up and I liked the scream. I made it into a tune. dun dun, DUN DUN DUN!!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[yt]XGSfG7Toc6g[/yt]

It wasn't so much that it scared me, but it sure freaked me out.

Holy [cabbage]!

Oh god, I can't believe I watched that. No more please.

Now I feel strange, one half of me wants to go cry in a corner while the other wants to punch whoever made that film (Or costume)

Oh lawdy...

that freaked me out a lot.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• 1 month later...

Undertaker2.jpg

But now I like him :)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Insects. I'm fine with them as long as they're far, far away, but when they crawl on me, or buzz by my face I spazz out. No joke. Its actually kind of embarrassing at times.

Oh, and when I was younger I lived in New Hampshire, so there was a large wood behind my house. During late evening, if I was outside raking or something, I'd start thinking boogeymen (using a generic term here, because I didn't really give them faces) would come out and attack me. I also knew that they could read minds, and would attack immediately if they realized I knew of their presence.

So guess what i thought? "Nope, theres no monsters, nope. None at all, except for that shado- no fool, don't think that! There are no monsters!"

:oops:

Contrarily, I have never been afraid of animated skeletons, or skeletons of any kind, as my dad liked to watch a horror show involving one when I was little. He called it "Funny Bones" so thatI would laugh at it.

I still chuckle a bit at the prospect of moving bones. :lol:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

120px-Stalchild.gif

From the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I have fond memories of running hurriedly through the field before sunset to get into the city before those zombie things came out.

Yeah, me too. The Sun Song was one of my biggest priorities in that game because of those guys. :?

I thought it was only me!

And the episode of Catdog where they look through the telescope and it's doomsday. The cloud at the end scared me to death for years.

Also: The Snake from Harry Potter. I was always convinced it would slither out of my closet and eat me :shock: :uhh:

250px-Slytherin%27s_Basilisk.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato