Which Laptop is the BEST to you?

Clonewars3

I like my laptop, it's a beast. Brand wise it is a Gateway FX -- don't let the gateway name fool you though, I haven't met a game I can run yet on this thing (Crysis at medium/high's @30fps).

First I had a Dell, that all I remember about it, I had it from when I was 12-14 or something. I liked it, but I was only 12 then and was clueless (though I havent learned much :-# ). Last year I bought a Toshiba Satellite A205, and it worked pretty well, although just a bit slow. Now I bought a macbook in february, and I love it.

2s0cxth.png

I have an HP that's still chuggin' and a MacBook. Both run fine except the battery wore down on the HP. Recently bought a 12 cell battery but I didn't expect it to be so thick. :? It's one of the batteries that have been known to catch fire and I'm just outside of the replacement zone. :thumbdown:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I have an HP that's still chuggin' and a MacBook. Both run fine except the battery wore down on the HP. Recently bought a 12 cell battery but I didn't expect it to be so thick. :? It's one of the batteries that have been known to catch fire and I'm just outside of the replacement zone. :thumbdown:

I think you are subconsciously trying to burn down your house, with your router and now the battery =P

ONT: I've never had a laptop. I don't like them so much... And i really can't write on their keyboards, i either hit 2 keys at the same time or i hit the wrong key.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Love my Siemens Amilo 2515 (cost ~£400 about a year and a half ago and I'm still have trouble finding a better deal now).

Only trouble I've had with it are a few incidents of my family members spilling stuff on it (had to spend £35 on a new freaking keyboard yesterday because some pineapple juice magically appeared on it :roll: )

Solid laptop and performs like a pro.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Only ever used my brother's Dell laptop, but that seemed to work pretty well. Supposedly Asus make great laptops at the moment though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I think you are subconsciously trying to burn down your house, with your router and now the battery =P
I should probably increase my homeowner's insurance.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Only ever used my brother's Dell laptop, but that seemed to work pretty well. Supposedly Asus make great laptops at the moment though.

I almost bought an Asus. It had the same exact specs as the HP (except for the NVIDA/ATI graphics card) and I think the price. So I picked it on the look and brand name. Asus had a weird [wagon] design on the front and the HP just had a glossy black. And HP is a better brand than Asus.

I almost bought an Asus. It had the same exact specs as the HP (except for the NVIDA/ATI graphics card) and I think the price. So I picked it on the look and brand name. Asus had a weird [wagon] design on the front and the HP just had a glossy black. And HP is a better brand than Asus.

No. Asus is better. HP had a overheating problem for quite a while, although they have changed that. Between my Asus laptop and my friend's HP laptop with greater specs (as in, more RAM and faster processor), my Asus laptop was still faster and I never had to format it while my friend formatted his laptop quite a few times this last year.

No. Asus is better. HP had a overheating problem for quite a while, although they have changed that. Between my Asus laptop and my friend's HP laptop with greater specs (as in, more RAM and faster processor), my Asus laptop was still faster and I never had to format it while my friend formatted his laptop quite a few times this last year.

Oh yeah, my HP has 4 cores apparently. The Asus has/had two.

Good luck with your customer service good sir.

Oh yeah, my HP has 4 cores apparently. The Asus has/had two.

Good luck with your customer service good sir.

Why would I need customer service? Lol. And Asus's website is quite easy for me to navigate to find the drivers.

But I could say the same thing to you lol. I've had a few encounters with HP Customer support for my desktop, and they don't even know what they're talking about. Once sent a mail asking if there was a BIOS update, since it's not on the website, and the answer I received was not related to BIOS or drivers at all.

I do own a laptop, but its a mini laptop. Dell Mini, 10.5 inch. Not the fastest thing ever, but its so small that I take it everwhere with me. It will be manily used for school, and for friends house.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just ordered my HP G60t...

3gb memory

250gb hard drive

16" Screen with upgraded LED brightview.

HP Inkjet Printer...

$400 (USD) :thumbsup: My Dad gets a huge discount because he works for EDS.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Just ordered my HP G60t...

3gb memory

250gb hard drive

16" Screen with upgraded LED brightview.

HP Inkjet Printer...

$400 (USD) :thumbsup: My Dad gets a huge discount because he works for EDS.

Wtf, good deal pls?