Alksei's 99 wc in f2p blog!

Good luck man :) I did my 99 WC on willows in f2p, was a tad faster, but I am sure yews will make some gp for your whip goal :)

Good luck, the money will be nice, but you probably didn't take into account the change in price that will inevitably happen to the items you mentioned.

37m for the yews would be nice, but you can't expect Bandos to drop THAT much can you?

Good luck anyhow! <3:

Jamje.png

null and void

Good luck. I'm currently going for 99 Woodcutting too, it's always been a goal of mine. I had a hard time finding a place to cut on members so I can only imagine what it's like trying to cut alone on F2P. Stick with it though and see ya at the top, hopefully. :thumbup:

ill be out of town for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so i won't be able to work on my blog/goal

as the title says this is my blog to getting 99 wc in f2p. some people on tip.it might remember me as Gigajie2 but he got hacked, so i started this char 3 - 5 weeks ago. for only living that long, i think my little alksei is developing pretty well.

i am a big planner so ive pretty much already planned out how to get 99 wc, what to do with the money, and what to do afterwards.

how i will get 99 wc is pretty simple (didn't do much planning there :lol: ), ill pretty much cut yews behind lumby castle for the next 2-3 months. why lumby castle? the draynor bank is kinda close...and there's also 3 yew trees. there's not that many people there, and all the other good wcing spots are always being crowded by ppl.

what i will do afterwards and what i'll do with the money both relate to each other. after i get 99 wc i'll become a member (yes you'll say way don't you just become a member now and get 99 wc, well i don't know why. i guess it's just i don't have great stats and my policy is don't become a member with crappy stats so yea) and train to 70 att 70 str and 65 def. this will enable me to wield full bandos (not the godsword) and a whip. which is what i will be buying with the 37m i will be getting from it.

here is how i will wc for the next few months. nothing out of ordinary:

[hide=]kewyn9.jpg[/hide]

here are my stats as of July 24th (i told you they were crappy, but then again hes 4 weeks old). they have all stayed the same other than wc which you can see my level up pictures below:

[hide=]256e3de.jpg[/hide]

here i will be keeping a picture of the number of yews in my bank up to date. also ill keep the pictures of the logs at halfway and stuff (37.272 this is just a reference so i know when im halfway ;) ):

2rcncpx.jpg

and my first level up pictures (i know i'm not very far but ok. just give me some time and ill be better ;) ):

[hide=]2vlwle8.jpgqzqdyh.jpg[/hide]

here are my achivements:

[hide=]nothing here yet but just to let you know first one will be 1k logs, and after that 70 wc.[/hide]

i know the blog isn't very good yet but i hope i will be able to improve it in the next few days. the woodcutting tracker by runelegion.net is a little off =P. i created it today so i thinks i got that my whole xp in like 5 secs. but it will change to normal tomorrow. also...if you have suggestions for my blog post them. i will read every post here which is really what everybody would do.

Alksei.png

Alksei.png

nice woodcutting \'

Icon-luigi.gif

Click on either Luigi to be taken to my blog, otherwise, he will eat you.

Icon-luigi.gif

Very nice goal I realy hope to see you get that 99 and not stop =D>

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck, fellow wcer :P I'll sub to your blog to keep track of your progress. Although I'm member and f2p is a bit slower for a 99 skill, I know how slow it can seem but just think of the larger goal...your moneyz =P~

i know the moneys great =P~

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Good luck, fellow wcer :P I'll sub to your blog to keep track of your progress. Although I'm member and f2p is a bit slower for a 99 skill, I know how slow it can seem but just think of the larger goal...your moneyz =P~

i know the moneys great =P~

Kinda makes you forget about the experience. I'm done counting my experience, I count my cash pile to see how far I am to 99. I've got 13M atm, so another 17M worth of logs to go :twisted: nature = $$$

disturbeda.png

Good luck! :thumbsup:

I have a feeling that this is one blog I'll be keeping up with.

ty. that makes me happy :thumbsup:

Good luck man :) I did my 99 WC on willows in f2p, was a tad faster, but I am sure yews will make some gp for your whip goal :)

thank you, means a lot coming from such a great person! .

Good luck on WC. :D

Like Maur said, willows are fast xp but yews are $$.

yes i know. but ill have to live with it.

Good luck, the money will be nice, but you probably didn't take into account the change in price that will inevitably happen to the items you mentioned.

37m for the yews would be nice, but you can't expect Bandos to drop THAT much can you?

Good luck anyhow! <3:

im not talking full bandos + gs. im talking without the gs.

Good luck. I'm currently going for 99 Woodcutting too, it's always been a goal of mine. I had a hard time finding a place to cut on members so I can only imagine what it's like trying to cut alone on F2P. Stick with it though and see ya at the top, hopefully. :thumbup:

ill try to stick with it. it wont be easy though.

Very nice goal I realy hope to see you get that 99 and not stop =D>

i hope to see myself not stop.

Woodcutting is hawt. Keep cutting. <3:

i agree.

good luck with the woodcutting ive taken the xp tracker lol.

nice bank by the way.

check out my blog sometime im going for 99w oodcutting to \:D/

i did check out your blog. good luck to you too. ty for bank, im proud of it myself :P .

Good luck. :thumbup:

ty.

Good luck! Your going to be making some nice gee pees! \:D/ :thumbsup: =D>

ty, i hope i will.

Good luck on 99 Woodcutting! I'll check back in about a week and a half to see what progress you've made. :)

hope you do!

well, we wcer's have to keep track of the main thing, cut some damn wood!

Congrats on recent achievements :D

And good luck with 99 woodcut :thumbsup:

-Med-

ty, i checked out your blog btw.