10 hp 99 Slayer

Wow, you've achieved 99 Slayer in every way possible. :o

May I suggest your next 99 Slayer goal occur on my account? Hehe. ;)

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 slayer in itself is a great achievement, but 99 slayer is 99 slayer, regardless of how you did it.

I don't know if it's been mentioned in here already, but where did you get all the money from to fund this?

id like to know as well,

10/10 insane achivment.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

I have been following you on hiscores since you got 50 slayer. Great achievment, 10/10. Dont worry about flamers, its a great accomplishment.

1 question that I have for you: What great milestone is next?

I think he/she is quitting to bored to lookw here i found it

She. And She is quitting becasue her health has improved and it's time to enjoy life :)

100c5.png

Why people torture themselves like this, i will never know....but w/e 10/10

She had fun, and if you're having fun, why not?

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Congrats! You are in my book of legends. Its people like you who rekindle the old things I wished to do in game. I hope you future life is healthy and full of fun. I will miss reading your blogs and I hope you come back and do something even more bizaar.

=D>

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I have been following you on hiscores since you got 50 slayer. Great achievment, 10/10. Dont worry about flamers, its a great accomplishment.

1 question that I have for you: What great milestone is next?

tyvm :) I've been playing rs for the last 5 years or so while I've been struggling with a chronic health problem. Now that I've finally discovered the cause and how to deal with it, I'm quitting rs so I can focus on greater things.

99 slayer in itself is a great achievement, but 99 slayer is 99 slayer, regardless of how you did it.

I don't know if it's been mentioned in here already, but where did you get all the money from to fund this?

Solo merchanting. I merched on the account for 2 months before I even started slaying, then I just kept merching as I went, and made money way faster than I could spend it.

Wow, you've achieved 99 Slayer in every way possible. :o

May I suggest your next 99 Slayer goal occur on my account? Hehe. ;)

LOL! I've had several people ask me that lol. Too bad it's not legal, eh? :P

Epic job / 10...

Now 99 slayer with no combat :o

That's become wayyy too easy now with soul wars. Previously it would have much too hard, and now it's too easy lol.

Why people torture themselves like this, i will never know....but w/e 10/10

She had fun, and if you're having fun, why not?

Exactly :P It wasn't all peaches and cream, but it was a good combination of fun and challenge. I wouldn't exactly call it torture, but I also wouldn't do it again.. ever.

Congrats! You are in my book of legends. Its people like you who rekindle the old things I wished to do in game. I hope you future life is healthy and full of fun. I will miss reading your blogs and I hope you come back and do something even more bizaar.

=D>

aww tyvm :) Thanks for nice comment! I'm really hoping I'll have good health from now on out. If I do come back at some point in the future, I will definitely not do anything more bizzare. That was a fitting end to my crazy goals.

Now get 99 prayer and soul war 99 attack/strength :thumbsup:

But seriously, awesome account right there. i posted on your RSC thread ages ago, but congratulations again.

tyvm :) Thanks for following me on my thread! 99 prayer wouldn't be a bad idea, but I won't be setting a foot inside soul wars, I'd never hear the end of it if I did.

Simply just amazing. Good job.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

Congratulations :D, I'm happy your not sick anymore may I ask what it was unless you want to keep it to your self or whatever thats fine.

250px-Lipotes_vexillifer.png

14m mining, 99 farming.

Congrats again Vill! And maybe we can dance again soon!

peace,

Vann

P.S. thanks for getting on Slayerbelle to show me your hot cape as I had never seen yours!

<3: that is godly.

10/10 this should win best tif achievment imo.

Current Goals:

75/99 Fishing

43/99 Cooking

72/99 Firemaking

And of course, always accepting donations of geepees and materials such as fish/logs/feathers/random crap you might not want but I do :)

all i have to say is :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: wowowowowowowoow amazing!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o :o never in my life thought any1 could get 99 slayer from not even using combat amazin!

1,000,000 / 10

-MeGa-