10 hp 99 Slayer

I think this is where I post this.

Hello tif! I figured I should post this myself and also reply to some of the flaming I've gotten on these forums. :P I do appreciate the people who have stuck up for me as well. I know some of you don't know me personally, and that means a lot. It's very nice to see.

Amazingly enough, I don't spend all my time playing rs. I know that because of my history people automatically assume that I do, and there's no way that I'll ever be able to escape that stereotype. I know that most of the people who automatically say, lol nolife, just have very little concept of time, xp, and effeciency.

I have been on Ellebreyals for the past year. There's a reason it took me 347 days of slaying to go from 1-99, and it's not because I only get 3k xp an hour. It's because I've only played 3-4 hours a day for past year. Some days I play more, some days less, some days not at all. If I really played 20 hours a day I would have gotten 99 at the beginning of October. If I played 15 hours a day it would have been at the end of October. 10 hours a day would have been end of November. 5 hours a day would have been March. You get the idea. It's now the end of July :P.

Yes, most of my other accounts I did play more than 3-4 hours a day, but still nowhere near the hours that people think I must play. Even on Slayerbelle, which was VERY fast, going from 50-99 slayer in 3 months, I only averaged 7 hours a day. And that doesn't even mean it was the 7 hours during the middle of the day. I know a lot of people who will play from after dinner to midnight or later, and that's 6 hours or so right there.

*steps off soapbox*

Here's the good stuff you all want to see :P People went early on the messages twice, so I wasn't ready for the pic. The vid will be great, but my pics are passable.

99slayeru.png

99slayer2.png

347 Days spent slaying

Total Tasks = 3620

Total Monsters Killed = 235621

Average Monster HP = 55.32

Total Cannonballs used = 1,191,311

Range Xp gained = 24,366,507

Range Xp per Cannonball = 20.45

Average Cannonballs per Monster = 5.05

Xp from Genies = 177,580

Xp from Penguins = 958,025

Xp from other = 9350

Xp from Soul Wars = 0

Deaths = 66

Money Spent on Cannonballs = 225,843,000

Money Spent on Runes for 99 Magic = 83,402,000

Money spent on 99 cons/House = 292,168,500

Prayer pots used = 2565 (15,724,000)

Master Vannaka

42823 Harpie Bugs in 476 tasks

27647 Moss Giants in 304 tasks

26241 Ice Warriors in 290 tasks

22645 Hill Giants in 255 tasks

20684 Lesser Demons in 231 tasks

20370 Ice Giants in 227 tasks

18946 Earth Warriors in 422 tasks

15377 Ogres in 176 tasks

7288 Crocodiles in 167 tasks

Master Turael

4974 Cave Slime in 149 tasks

2519 Wolves in 73 tasks

2444 Bears in 74 tasks

2013 Dogs in 66 tasks

1870 Ghosts in 55 tasks

1695 Scorpions in 51 tasks

1629 Birds in 51 tasks

1616 Skeletons in 55 tasks

1561 Minotaurs in 46 tasks

1559 Goblins in 47 tasks

1524 Cave Bugs in 49 tasks

1440 Desert Lizards in 45 tasks

1434 Bats in 44 tasks

1405 Dwarves in 43 tasks

1315 Spiders in 41 tasks

1279 Monkeys in 43 tasks

1275 Zombies in 40 tasks

1145 Cows in 38 tasks

903 Icefiends in 62 tasks

Charms gathered

5137 crimson

41865 gold

5681 green

499 blue

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post what i posted on your RSC thread :P

Once again you have pushed the boundaries of combat and succeeded, and I congratulate you for that.

I couldn't make it this time so I'll post a pic of another great day from long ago :thumbup:

07dec22191240.png

edit; why didn't you max prayer? It would've helped surely?

382 slayer/10

99*3 & 85 for those who didn't figure it out

Like I was saying in your chat earlier, you had a lot of great achievements, you're done an amazing job with rs, and I wish you luck with real life now :) With this kind of dedication you can surely do what you want with little trouble, most of the things you're done now would kill the average person. I was one of the few people who realized you went to Karamja with a glory lol, I was chasing you around the mountain if you didn't see :P This party also brought back nice memories, I was at your Slayerbelle party, and this one reminded me of it :) I was also in one of the pics this time, or my message was at least lol, it was the 2nd blue one from the top with most of it starred out :x All in all I wish you luck with real life, I'm glad you found out what was wrong before :)

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Congratulations on this and all your amazing achievements - 10/10 , of course. However I was slightly confused by this:

I have been on Ellebreyals for the past year. There's a reason it took me 347 days of slaying to go from 1-99, and it's not because I only get 3k xp an hour. It's because I've only played 3-4 hours a day for past year. Some days I play more, some days less, some days not at all. If I really played 20 hours a day I would have gotten 99 at the beginning of October. If I played 15 hours a day it would have been at the end of October. 10 hours a day would have been end of November. 5 hours a day would have been March. You get the idea. It's now the end of July :P.

1-99 slayer is of course 13.034m xp. Which over 347 days is an average of 37, 561 xp a day. If you only get 3k an hour, that is over 12 hours playing on average per day, in addition to the time it takes to get 99 construction and magic.

I realise that you got some xp from penguins and genies, but it was less than 10% of the slayer xp you gained. So did you get more xp an hour than you thought, or did you just play more than you thought? Or perhaps I've just missed something here.

Sorry if that sounds picky, I'm not trying to have a go at you or anything, just curious about those figures. Congrats again.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Congratulations on this and all your amazing achievements - 10/10 , of course. However I was slightly confused by this:

1-99 slayer is of course 13.034m xp. Which over 347 days is an average of 37, 561 xp a day. If you only get 3k an hour, that is over 12 hours playing on average per day, in addition to the time it takes to get 99 construction and magic.

I realise that you got some xp from penguins and genies, but it was less than 10% of the slayer xp you gained. So did you get more xp an hour than you thought, or did you just play more than you thought? Or perhaps I've just missed something here.

Sorry if that sounds picky, I'm not trying to have a go at you or anything, just curious about those figures. Congrats again.

Take into account there are several other tasks that could make her slaying much faster than 3k per hour. Im sure they happened often to boost her average. :thumbup:

Im in awe btw, much respect for an acomplishment such as that. No one will ever outdo that, or any of your achievements. <3:

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

I have been following all your accounts for such a long time and I can safely say you are by far and away the most creative, diverse, interesting, kind, thoughtful, intelligent player I have come across. I remember your brainstorming threads on TSG about such a thing and everyone laughed and thought only in dreams could 99 slayer/10hp be possible. For you to achieve this awe inspiring, and I do not think any one else will be able to match such an achievement. Have fun with whatever you do in life, and I hope that you will stop by here and TSG again to keep tabs on how you are doing.

:thumbup:

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

I guess I could have worded that more clearly. I actually average 12k an hour, hence the 3-4 hours of playtime a day. I was trying to say I DON'T get 3k an hour, or it's not super slow. I get decent xp and just don't play much.

Is there a way to multi quote on these forums? Thanks everyone :D

At the bottom of your thread creation there is a topic review just quote the multiple people you would like from there. And 10/10 you have accomplished many goals one would never find possible.

Low_C.png