Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Gold Standards have now been issued throughout the nation at a rate of 1500 for males, 2000 for soldiers, 5000 for females, and 100,000 for government officials.

(Females take longer to develop and are far rarer (about 1/10th).)

Total Gold Standards in circulation: 37,500,000,000

Kelp Tax: 50,000,000

Cross-Oceanic Travel Tax: 15,000,000

Income Tax (5%): 1,875,000,000 < Extremely high due to all Gold Standards issued being regarded as Income.

Total Tax Revenue: 1,940,000,000 Gold Standards

Projects Started:

10 Warp Transport Hulls (0/5) < makes it faster to build once the warp drives are completed

Will post expenditure tonight

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

That reminds me... Right now there is no one protecting hex or mather So I am warping an undisclosed amount of ships in their general direction.

I've still got building mounted PEPs, heaps of cloakable jumpers, some landbases and a city ship stocked with drone-weapons as well as shielding technology protecting both the main cities and Atlantis. Hex has got some jumpers and the PEP technology. What do you have to win with this assault?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

That reminds me... Right now there is no one protecting hex or mather So I am warping an undisclosed amount of ships in their general direction.

I've still got building mounted PEPs, heaps of cloakable jumpers, some landbases and a city ship stocked with drone-weapons as well as shielding technology protecting both the main cities and Atlantis. Hex has got some jumpers and the PEP technology. What do you have to win with this assault?

Despite the fact that there is no way that you could get a city into space I was actually sending ships to the eresu system. I honestly just wanted to see how you could react.

LNYvk.png

Other than that, I like that map. It looks very good. :thumbsup:

Of course you would say that, considering it shows that you have control of Russia, Bangladesh, and Ethiopia - all Norweigan lands.

If Noway and Terra are going to be Neutral, and you don't have designs on the territory, it seems that, unless someone invades Earth, it will go to Britannia.

But yeah, it can be neutralish for the time being, dependent on Sere and co taking control of it.

I do think we will finally find out if America could withstand a united Euro-Asian attack soon.

Wtf.

How is it that a neutral country should automatically go to Sere? Yeah, you're real neutral.

Also, we technically don't own Ceylon or Bangladesh, and Nigeria no longer has land on Earth anymore. By the way, Taiwan also owns a small section of Borneo.

Other than that, I like that map. It looks very good. :thumbsup:

Yep, I have Brunei. I also have Singapore, but that's probably too small to get its own little area.

And yea, it looks good. What's with Cyprus and those islands off the coast of the Arabian peninsula though?

Those islands and a small tip of Somalia (and I do mean small) belong to Kazakhia.

Once again, quit trying to grab territory that isn't yours, Cyprus was Federation land.

--

Indy has said he's not really active enough to have control, so the Federation goes to Doom. All of it.

Ethiopia was invaded legitimately, under normal rules.

Wtf.

How is it that a neutral country should automatically go to Sere? Yeah, you're real neutral.

Don't take my words out of context, I was talking about Russia.

Indy has said he's not really active enough to have control, so the Federation goes to Doom. All of it.

You gave up your rights when you signed over your land to Norway, you don't control them anymore, unless Doom wants to interceed as Games Master the map stays as it is, except that Cyprus will be recoloured to Norway.

If you want to return then I am happy to restore the Terran Federation to your control and this offer stands while Norway controls it. Dependent on Indy agreeing to it.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Don't take my words out of context, I was talking about Russia.

Britannia has no legitimate claim to Russia, other than "because I want it".

You gave up your rights when you signed over your land to Norway, you don't control them anymore, unless Doom wants to interceed as Games Master the map stays as it is, except that Cyprus will be recoloured to Norway.

Um, no.

[hide]K1vL8.png[/hide]

I believe Doom just won the game.

That was an interesting plot twist.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just what we need. :P

The ruler of the Americas and Europe. Dusty, please stay!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Current Changes to the Lichtes since making contact with humans:

Research:

Basalt Sea Floor mining (1/5)

Volcanic Vent Power Stations (1/5)

Financial Products (1/5)

Basic Warp Drives (2/5) (Bonus from Reverse Engineered transports)

Classified Research:

MDU (Hurtling towards Earth)

Private Corporation Research:

Genetic Kelp Engineering (5/10)< Assistance from the Government by a Grant of 1,000,000,000

Biological Studies of foreign organisms (ONGOING)

Government changes:

National Bank makes record profits.

Sorry, I had to take a shower.

I will add expenditure soon.

Expenditures:

Social Services: 15,000,000

Military Maintanance: 35,000,000

Infrastructure: 10,000,000

Government Operation: 5,000,000

Research: 5,000,000

Birth Rate Program: 75,000,000

Total: 145,000,000

Surplus/Deficit: + 1,895,000,000

Why does Alaska belong to the non-existent state of Flag Not Found?

Also, why not, while you are disregarding truth, just change all the minor countries to Brazil? Clean them off of Earth and leave a legacy you can be proud of.

Seriously... You blew everything massively out of proportion and then stalked off because things didn't go your way at the very beginning.

Why does Alaska belong to the non-existent state of Flag Not Found?

Also, why not, while you are disregarding truth, just change all the minor countries to Brazil? Clean them off of Earth and leave a legacy you can be proud of.

Seriously... You blew everything massively out of proportion and then stalked off because things didn't go your way at the very beginning.

Sorry, should I have plastered flags all across the entire map?

How am I 'disregarding truth'? Those countries weren't under my control, so I have no say it what they do. Look, just because I gave my land to someone who wasn't your ally or friend, or whatever, doesn't mean you should be pissed off. I gave my land to someone who has been reasonable and (most importantly) has never attacked me.

No, I didn't blow anything out of proportion. And I left because it was essentially me vs everyone in the thread, considering all my allies stopped playing. I was also tired of getting [bleep]ed at for every little thing I did.

An explosion occurs in the skies above the South China Sea. The front part of the experimental spacecraft explodes in millions of pieces, sending down a green goopy substance. Upon hitting land, they shrivel up. The back part of the spacecraft, now detached from the front, continues its descent.

An explosion occurs in the skies above the South China Sea. The front part of the experimental spacecraft explodes in millions of pieces, sending down a green goopy substance. Upon hitting land, they shrivel up. The back part of the spacecraft, now detached from the front, continues its descent.

They don't like it when you do stuff like that, trust me.

How am I 'disregarding truth'? Those countries weren't under my control, so I have no say it what they do. Look, just because I gave my land to someone who wasn't your ally or friend, or whatever, doesn't mean you should be pissed off. I gave my land to someone who has been reasonable and (most importantly) has never attacked me.

Neutral

2. Not aligned with or supporting any side or position in a controversy.

Sere was and, as far as I am aware, is not my ally and being that we have only communicated in this public forum I could not say with any certainty that he is 'my friend'.

What I did was what was dictated by the logical progression of ideas added to a little bit of imagination on my part.

I also provided numerous options and tried to make the hand over of power more realistic. Yes it is true that the Greater Russian Area has most of the Population, but anyone reading my posts will have seen that, had they chosen to start a civil uprising, then they could have and probably carved out most of Western Russia. And that was in your court because you are/were the main ally to the Russian people.

Can I just clarify the point is this a role play or is it survival of the most active member? It just seems that any attempt at roleplay is immediately countenanced by someone leaving or me being told that the idea is impossible because it is a super weapon which is cannot be defended against...

No, I didn't blow anything out of proportion. And I left because it was essentially me vs everyone in the thread, considering all my allies stopped playing. I was also tired of getting [bleep]ed at for every little thing I did.

Sorry to hear that, but I had no knowledge of that. I just reacted in an unbiased manner to improve the roleplaying experience, for me as well as, hopefully, everyone else.

To Hedgehog,

It's not a biological super weapon. :P

Neutral

2. Not aligned with or supporting any side or position in a controversy.

Sere was and, as far as I am aware, is not my ally and being that we have only communicated in this public forum I could not say with any certainty that he is 'my friend'.

What I did was what was dictated by the logical progression of ideas added to a little bit of imagination on my part.

I also provided numerous options and tried to make the hand over of power more realistic. Yes it is true that the Greater Russian Area has most of the Population, but anyone reading my posts will have seen that, had they chosen to start a civil uprising, then they could have and probably carved out most of Western Russia. And that was in your court because you are/were the main ally to the Russian people.

Can I just clarify the point is this a role play or is it survival of the most active member? It just seems that any attempt at roleplay is immediately countenanced by someone leaving or me being told that the idea is impossible because it is a super weapon which is cannot be defended against...

Sorry to hear that, but I had no knowledge of that. I just reacted in an unbiased manner to improve the roleplaying experience, for me as well as, hopefully, everyone else.

You can quote me the D&D alignment chart all you want, but that doesn't prove that what you were doing was actually neutral. You somehow gained control of Russia, and then handed it over to Britannia (which makes no sense whatsoever). Then you say you're trying to "balance power" or some other such garbage. Britannia already has control over 3 different empires, as well as being the leader of an alliance made up of every active player excluding me and Doom, and you wanted to give him another empire in the 'balance of power'? Ha!

Also kinda funny how you ignored the #1 definition for that link: "not taking part or giving assistance in a dispute or war between others"