• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

So far my research is doing well, my Scientists have been able to isolate both Hydrogen an Helium atoms.

The school project is paying off as well, grades have started rising and the children seem to take on Norwegian well.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

NZ Update: Scientists on researching space exploration are going well, we expect to launch our first satellite in 5 years. The satellite just contains a information sender/receiver. Not for destruction

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Stone, South Africa is one of the few countries that you wouldn't want. There are about 5,000 people there, all who are only receiving food from me, since it's still unsuitable for farmland, and would starve very quickly.

Plus, because of that, it's unclaimable as well, because the only things there, are things I put there, and funded directly. I offered you Somalia. Take it or leave it.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Hm.

What if we used the warp engine to power a superturbine as well as move the space around the ship?

Would that not allow it to have increased efficiency (Or we could say it would)

Because, lets be honest here.

We need to be realistic up to a point, but if we were trying to be too realistic, we wouldn't be able to come up with a lightspeed travel method unless it worked in real life too, in which case, we would be millionaires.

So, can't we just say that the warp drive powers a superturbine as well as the ship, allowing it to conserve on energy usage.

That sounds pretty balanced to me.

(Also, how fast would this ship go?)

Other notes:

Why the sudden rush to get E2S missiles? I already have ARC Surface to orbit lasers built in most NWO members countries.

2Xeo5.png

Hm.

What if we used the warp engine to power a superturbine as well as move the space around the ship?

Would that not allow it to have increased efficiency (Or we could say it would)

Because, lets be honest here.

We need to be realistic up to a point, but if we were trying to be too realistic, we wouldn't be able to come up with a lightspeed travel method unless it worked in real life too, in which case, we would be millionaires.

So, can't we just say that the warp drive powers a superturbine as well as the ship, allowing it to conserve on energy usage.

That sounds pretty balanced to me.

(Also, how fast would this ship go?)

Other notes:

Why the sudden rush to get E2S missiles? I already have ARC Surface to orbit lasers built in most NWO members countries.

You dont have one built in mine and i like to have options anyways the production of exobreakers continues at 50k a year I have scrapped the reverse engineering and the HADES project has 14 years left with 3 left on the E2S missiles.

LNYvk.png

I understand that the space around the ship moves and not the ship itself, but surely there is some way to use that for power?

If not, we're back at square one.

Square one being: "How do you gather a planet sized ball of pure energy?"

Grim, do you want an ARC cannon?

2Xeo5.png

I understand that the space around the ship moves and not the ship itself, but surely there is some way to use that for power?

sure but I'm still gonna keep the E2S missiles as they cant be deflected by mirrors.

LNYvk.png

sure but I'm still gonna keep the E2S missiles as they cant be deflected by mirrors.

Lasers melt through mirrors, they just need a little extra power.

Surface to orbit missiles sound pretty bad in my eyes.

2Xeo5.png

R&D on Europa's new gun is coming along nicely, should be 6 years to completion.

Improvements have started to be made to the agent that increases strength, give that 4 years.

Another ship has made it to Midgard, bringing the population to around 260,000. Big population boom going on there, obviously.

And fine, Europa has started research on E2S missiles.

According to the rules, I can take any country I desire, as long as it isn't a capital. As well, I was told to use wikipedia to look up South Africa as it currently is in 2009 an use that as the "state of the union" for my country. However, if there is something I am missing, and I am mistaken, I will take Somalia. Yet I will need an update on that country. Joining late sucks...

I wish to begin formal diplomatic discussion with grimdeath.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

According to the rules, I can take any country I desire, as long as it isn't a capital. As well, I was told to use wikipedia to look up South Africa as it currently is in 2009 an use that as the "state of the union" for my country. However, if there is something I am missing, and I am mistaken, I will take Somalia. Yet I will need an update on that country. Joining late sucks...

South Africa was destroyed in the game. It's a wasteland.

Europa has begun slow construction on another space shipyard, should be done in 6 years.

Also, Doom, can I buy one of those mining ships off you?

just P.M. me :o

LNYvk.png

My scientists now know how to isolate atoms up to carbon in size.

Average grades are continuing to rise and the students are handeling their Norwegian just fine although not mouch better than other 3rd languages.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I feel like building another harvesting ship, so construction of my third harvester craft has begun.

My computer systems are very close to their goal now, and we have begun testing its ability to store and redirect massive amounts of data.

If successful, I will wire myself into my Zeus network, giving me almost omnipresent control over my forces from the safety of space.

With the success of my human efficiency syrum, I am researching another drug which will increase the sensetivity of human senses of sight, sound and smell, R&D should take about 10 years.

Stone, we basically agreed that a new player shouldn't be able to just jump in and take a country, so Somalia will have to do.

2Xeo5.png

As the new school year is about to begin now I make Norwegian a subject for 7th graders too.

My scientists have now sucseded in isolating oxygen atoms and I now put half of them to start researching combining atoms into molecules.

The avarage grade is now 4+(C+ for americans).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

As the new school year is about to begin now I make Norwegian a subject for 7th graders too.

My scientists have now sucseded in isolating oxygen atoms and I now put half of them to start researching combining atoms into molecules.

What country are you?

What country are you?

Kenya, doom gave it to me.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

My computer storage system was a success, and I am currently en-route to the Elysium space station, with intention to connect my mind to my battle network.

This will allow me to mobilise my entire army almost instantaniously, and launch multiple assaults at specific targets.

No wrong commands could possibly be given, no miscommunication can occur.

By the way, I'm selling the plans to these supercomputers, capable of storing thousands of terrabytes of data.

They aren't exactly small, though, they take up around 23 meters cubed.

2Xeo5.png

Ross, I'm just saying, a satellite battlenet is a bad idea. Not because of anything like terminator, but because of reaction time. If your satellite was at a decent distance up (too low would be impossible for anything of any size), here's how it would work.

Robot sends constant stream of info to battlenet. Each bit of data takes about .3 seconds to reach it. Considering the computers handling tens of millions of these bits of data, it'll take probably .1 seconds to process it, and then send it back to the bot. So in total you have .6-.7 second time. That may seem like nothing, but it's the equivalent of playing an online game with 700 ping.

Also Dusty, since I've just given up two of my countries, if anyone else joins, can you give them one of yours if needed?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain