Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Guest Mrmegakirby

it won't go out in one big war. We'll have a big war, recover, then have another one.

But yeah, in preperations for the war, my bio reasearch fund is being tripled. Incase there is a war, I want a weapon that can cause some bloody damage. Not that my current virus can't do just that ;).

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

In preparation for the coming war, EMP research is being scrapped and 100b of funding is going into giving the exosuit it's maximum potential. The army size is being upped to 1.5m. The ground bullet/rail gun weapons are still in production, as are my ships.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Nope, we're going to war. :twisted:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

What the hell are you guys talking about? How did Rocco get into this?

No, of course the thread is not "done", but people get BORED, Hex. War solves boredom. Who knows what'll happen after? But the point is, the thread was always, ALWAYS, spiraling towards war.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Because peaceful expansion is boring. I'm also growing incredibly bored, we've had 450+ pages of buildup, including that which vanished with the changeover, and I'd like it to go out in one huge finale before we get too tired of it to even play a huge war.

I currently have 12 Cataclysm ships and 20 Rhadamanthus ship, plus Hyperion.

I think I can get through Dusty's orbital defenses.

Also, lol at Hex raging at Rocco.

2Xeo5.png

3: If youre quitting, dont launch all your weapons and try to mess everyone else up. Your posts will be ignored if you do this.

Just to re-iterate.

if someone touches me i'm ignoring them because of this rule.

All research continues. Nanotech is completed tommorow.

i'm not at home so I can't work out my money so today I give another 80b to mather.

for the next week I won't be on that much.

meatlover.png

Hah. Hex, its basically going to be you, mather and like 2 other players left.

We plan to go out in a huge war, if you get caught up in it, you can't just say you ignore it.

I don't plan to lose the war, of course, but if I do happen to be last one standing for some reason, I believe I'll just turn all my planets into total deadzones filled with insane killing machines.

Oh wait. Mather is going to war as well :smile:

Okay, you're basically going to be the only one left.

Plus, there was some talk of a medieval version of this game, which involves taking more time for micromanagement and such, making it last longer and become easier to get into.

2Xeo5.png

3: If youre quitting, dont launch all your weapons and try to mess everyone else up. Your posts will be ignored if you do this.

Just to re-iterate.

if someone touches me i'm ignoring them because of this rule.

We aren't quitting. We are going to war. There's a difference. If we quit, then we no longer own anything. If we go to war, we want more land. I am doing the latter.

-Random Youtuber

I think I can get through Dusty's orbital defenses.

With only those ships? It'll probably take a combined force to actually break through to the planet.

Anyways, TFed Update:

The species that I've been talking about has had a diplo team sent to them. They're realatively small in population, and seem to be organized in tribal-like groups. They have basic intelligence, enough to use low class weapons, like melee ones. However, their skin is incredibly hard, and their organs are very decentralized, meaning it takes a helluva lot of bullets to kill them. Some of the tribe leaders have accepted Federation rule, and are essentially the Federation's dogs of war. Other tribes haven't, and they are in the process of being destroyed. I'll just call them Federation Warrs.

[hide=Federation Warrs]Marauder_copy.jpg[/hide]

Ion cannon research has been competed, and cannon sites are being set up all across Midgard, Earth, and some of the more populous colonies. An infiltrator team has also mamanged to steal some of Kamino's rapid growth formula (since, well...I don't even remember you spending any time researching it Rpg haha).

Active military is at 4% of the population, and those that don't have training are being rushed through.

Fleet stands at:

14 Capital Ships

52 Carriers

68 Troop Transports

912 Troop Dropships

And enough fighters to fill the Capital ships, carriers, and asteroid defense sites.

Plus, there was some talk of a medieval version of this game, which involves taking more time for micromanagement and such, making it last longer and become easier to get into.

Yes. That would be [bleep]ing awesome. I think all this space [cabbage] started to get waaay too hard to keep track of, and every time you needed to research a new tech, it seems like you also needed an in depth understanding of physics, biology and chemistry in order to explain it to everyone. Bleh.

Btw, yes, NWO will most likely win the war, considering it's essentially me vs 12 people :unsure:

Hm.

Guess I should probably militarize my population then.

A permenant downgrade is being performed on 10% of my population, removing the human mind and replacing it with a battle AI. The human mind cannot be recovered and I no longer recieve any tax from these mechos.

They are being converted into a slightly less efficient version of my Icarus drones.

I think 10% is all I will have time to complete before war breaks out.

Pushing production above its maximum limit means that it costs me about 3-4x as much, which is where my spare 1 trillion stored funding comes in, and I now have 500 Unmanned space fighters and 2000 helios orbs, divided between all my planets. They have been instructed to shoot any enemy ship that comes into view.

FYI, military is 142 million now.

Godmodding is fun.

I wanted them to include magic in a new version, but they said it would be too easy to godmod, so I kind of agreed.

PS. I think Doom should take Dusty's side.

2Xeo5.png

I agree, let's end this thread and then start - Tip.it Hegemony: Kingdoms of God. Or something epic like that.

Medieval or ancient world? Hm.

You know what I think would be awesome?

Start the game at 4000 BC. Use the Earth map, but completely empty. No borders, but basically all natural features are there.

We each get a settling group of maybe 10000 people. We can have them anywhere. Or maybe we should pick locations randomly, since we'd probably end up all fighting over the Mid East or something. But from there, we do whatever.

Basically a standard game of CivIV, now that I think about it. :lol:

But yea, I kind of started losing interest when this turned towards sci-fi. Aside from the Ender saga, I've never really been a huge fan - fantasy/medieval/ancient stuffs on the other hand...awesome. :thumbup:

And if we're going to have a war to end all wars, I suppose it would be fairest to have NWO vs. everyone else.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Obvious flaw I noticed though - if we're still doing 1 day = 1 year, it'd take forever to get anywhere.

So maybe have it be 1 day = 100 years for a while, until we get set up, then gradually slow it down. (OH HEY THAT'S HOW CIVIV DOES IT)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Obvious flaw I noticed though - if we're still doing 1 day = 1 year, it'd take forever to get anywhere.

So maybe have it be 1 day = 100 years for a while, until we get set up, then gradually slow it down. (OH HEY THAT'S HOW CIVIV DOES IT)

I think 1:10 years would work.

2Xeo5.png

The war that ends this thread needs an epic name.

Ideas - GO!

The Cyclonian War of Heg!

-Random Youtuber