Remarkable Runescape Characters

spooferfish

Keep it on topic, I'm not going to argue with you.

What about Larryr? He still holds the RC high score and has held it for a loooong time. He got over 150m experience before the abyss, through runners. That's quite a darn accomplishment in its own right, and I'd say its unique!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not everyone is unique. If you play through the game achieving the same goals as your peers, doing the same quests, the same boss hunting, playing in the same way - then sorry, you're not unique. Just because it's you controlling the character does not make you unique.

Unique is doing something outside the box. Cabbage bombing. Playing how you want, regardless of the norm.

Personally, I'm proud of my 92k cabbages.

Yeah, there are a lot more similarities than differences. But all it takes is at least one difference in order to make an exception, making something unique.

Now, more importantly, why does everything I say have to do with semantics? I have a problem. :?

Can the topic title be changed to "remarkable Runescape characters"? That would save a few useless comments.

Anyways, Lover Romeo is quite unique, since he has 2 skills ranked at #1.

Can the topic title be changed to "remarkable Runescape characters"? That would save a few useless comments.

Anyways, Lover Romeo is quite unique, since he has 2 skills ranked at #1.

Thank you.. I was trying to think of a way to say the same thing, but didn't want to "flame teh newbs".

Speaking of ranked skills, I wonder who appears on the frontpage of all the skills the most?

I was always wondering how Larryr did that. Never knew.

Runners, and paying them, so I've heard.

Yea, pretty sure it was paying runners.

demonslayer2.png

So did he still make money off it or what? That much xp without profit would be expensive.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Probably.. he probably paid a bit more than the price of essence (pure essence wasn't around? I think) and got double nats off it. I don't know the prices of nats back then, nor the cost of essence running.. but I'm sure it was massive profit. He also hasn't gained a bit of experience in years.

demonslayer2.png

Yeah I check on it every so often and he hasn't touched his account.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I agree with other posters, every character is unique, you can compare everyone in game you won't see someone with exactly the same xp in stats, if you ask me getting untrimmed or whatever isn't "unique" it's "lazy" :P

Such as; 99 Slayer at 10 hp, great very impressive, yet how many monsters did he kill? not even one, can he go and kill dark beasts abby demons? no... so it's impressive but it's not really useful.

a party hat is impressive but not very useful.

staying on topic. i know everyone knows this guy but he was my idol and probably everyone else's for a while. good old zezi. also i want to give kingduffy 1 credit for having a really fun cc :lol: and to be the first #1 in highscores with 99 summoning. ok not really that great but i like them both. who else is there, ah yes sco range for being #1 in fist guthix with a ridiculous rating. wait...nvm just checked and mage passed him but i still like sco. :P

Partyhat is a status symbol, just the fact it looks like a crown and its in 6 colours, if it was a giant turkey for a head nobody would buy it, I don't respect people with Phats especially if there unbuyables are in the 70s.

Every account is unique the only people i've really respected is Lilyuffie88, TKS, Geartshifter, Bluerose13x, Ladykilljoy or Ltangel.

Reasons why people like Ltangel did 99 craft without the likes of dragonhide in classic with rocks so annoying to mine, lilyuffie first to 99 pray without altars bone prices higher than they are now, doing dragonbones in classic for something like 96-97 prayer when they gave less xp, I know people will argue f2p, but this was what.. 5-6 years ago.

I don't really respect people with 200m in a skill, people who did it before nobody else did or the way they did it I respect, like 3_hit_u on these forums but nobody can argue about the way he pked in classic first black pure, after that so many pures now, can't go anywhere without a pure being there bragging about their range level etc...

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Partyhat is a status symbol, just the fact it looks like a crown and its in 6 colours, if it was a giant turkey for a head nobody would buy it

I beg to differ. The rarity is what makes Party Hats so expensive. Although it might be cheaper if it was a turkey head, they would still sell ridiculously high. Just look at half wines and return disks. They have no use whatsoever - you can't even wear them, yet people still pay millions for them.

Removed quotes/spam ~ jimmy_jim

However, I can think of 2 account that are unique. They are twins, they where the same clothes, have the same stats, almost donw to the exact XP. Kinda cool I think.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Speaking of ranked skills, I wonder who appears on the frontpage of all the skills the most?

I'll make a guess at deja vuu xiii for this, he's got 4 frontpage and one #1, a remarkable account despite 3hitu's enlightening comments

edit; no, it's unsurprisingly gertjaars with 8 skills under rank 21

Larryr was a female as far as i know and she doesnt play anymore... Also 3 hit u was far from the first pure. Pures or second accounts also called mules have been around since the first day runescape started back then everyone(or nearly everyone) had what is called a mule. There were no banks so to keep extra items you made up a mule to hold your items. Then as players played more they realized that magic and prayer and defence didnt help that much in combat with other players. So they turned to their mule and trained only attack and strength on it. Thats how pures started...

Right now on this account, I am trying to get all of my stats to exactly 70. It wont be as good as Renez, but it will still be cool ::' I'm getting pretty close too.

Are you just gonna stop leveling everything then?

I agree with other posters, every character is unique, you can compare everyone in game you won't see someone with exactly the same xp in stats, if you ask me getting untrimmed or whatever isn't "unique" it's "lazy" :P

Such as; 99 Slayer at 10 hp, great very impressive, yet how many monsters did he kill? not even one, can he go and kill dark beasts abby demons? no... so it's impressive but it's not really useful.

staying on topic. i know everyone knows this guy but he was my idol and probably everyone else's for a while. good old zezi. also i want to give kingduffy 1 credit for having a really fun cc :lol: and to be the first #1 in highscores with 99 summoning. ok not really that great but i like them both. who else is there, ah yes sco range for being #1 in fist guthix with a ridiculous rating. wait...nvm just checked and mage passed him but i still like sco. :P

Kingduffy was second with 99 summon, Nercychlidae was the first one.

Another special account is "anas 0 thone" (s)he currently have an untrimmed slayer cape and 13 skills at 98. (s)he is going to try to get all the other stats to 98 and then get maxed total. 8-)

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I think the only thing that concerns me is the reasons for being unique.

The person who did 99 slayer with 10 hp was doing it for fun. She already had a maxed account, and had done other accounts in the past. She enjoyed achieving goals.

Others players, *cough 3hitu cough* who are in it for bragging rights, such as 'Oh I was the first one to ______' are pathetic. You don't need to brag about it, and I'm pretty sure nobody cares.

tl;dr - do it for fun, not for fame, dont brag

Attack: 65/65

Strength: 99/99

Defense: 60/60

Prayer: 44/44

Ranged: 67/99

Magic: 52/85

Another special account is "anas 0 thone" (s)he currently have an untrimmed slayer cape and 13 skills at 98. (s)he is going to try to get all the other stats to 98 and then get maxed total. 8-)

Gonga_Jew already did that

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Gonga_Jew already did that

What someone should do is get insane amounts of experience in every skill except for fletch and cook. That way, they could be miles away from the front page of the high scores and jump to first within a week ::' .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!