If you met a Jmod...

Laikrob

I thought about this after seeing all the screenshots lately everytime there are speculations or rumours about the PvP updates. Some people must meet these Jmods somewhere!

If you were somewhere in RS all alone, and a Jmod came up and talked to you... Would you ask about something update related? In example clan related, like clan chat changes or other clan support? PvP updates? In short; what would you ask if given the chance to try to get some unrevealed information?

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

lol This topic hasn't gotten off to a good start :lol: Can you even add a jmod to ignore/friends list o.O?

On Topic I'd ask for upcoming updates/plans/skills etc but they;d prolly give me some hint/riddle or something - nothing straight forward. They like to keep players geussing.

I'd prolly ask more q's on how they decide what to do and when to do it.

6590ew.jpg

I'd just play it cool:

Me: Hey man haven't seen you round here before, nice level.

Jmod: Thanks, by the way, I'm a jagex mod

Me: Orly? That must be interesting, what quest do you have to do for that?

Jmod:...err...it's an actual job, I help design Runescape

Me: Orly? I've played that game before.

Jmod:...Orly?

Me:Yarly. What do you think of these [wagon] new updates jagex is making? I wish I could give them a piece of my mind!

Jmod: Actually, we're trying out this new thing...etc, etc (he tells me his secrets)

So basically I seduce him and then use reverse psychology to penetrate his shy outer shell.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

I have met a few in the past, and I've left them alone. I'm sure they have enough to be dealing with. :lol:

If one was seriously going to give me some time, I'd have a ton of questions about what they are doing for clans. I'm quite confused by a lot of things Jagex says/does so some clarification would be nice.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Beck, if you said something like that they'd ignore you, plus if you ever saw one they'd most likely be too busy to directly answer your questions (or maybe they saw your face)...(I'm joking Beck ily).

I'd ask a few questions but not go into too much detail. Obviously JaGeX don't want people to know all their future plans, so I don't think they'd say too much anyway.

New account: Jack

What specifically would you ask about? Would be nice to have some ideas if any of us suddenly run into one in an empty bank someday. Personally I would like to know if they ever plan to expand the friendslists or separate them so you could have one for clan chat and one for friends. Or if they think that the clan leader forum works as intended. Definitely interested to know if they plan to make better rewards if they have another Jagex Cup planned...

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

What specifically would you ask about? Would be nice to have some ideas if any of us suddenly run into one in an empty bank someday. Personally I would like to know if they ever plan to expand the friendslists or separate them so you could have one for clan chat and one for friends. Or if they think that the clan leader forum works as intended. Definitely interested to know if they plan to make better rewards if they have another Jagex Cup planned...

I would ask about how they plan on improving the game for clans and also ask them if we could have a couple extra PVP worlds ;) I'd also ask about the game's future considering Mechscape and any new skills, etc.

New account: Jack

Most clan leaders have access to the Clan Leader forum to ask these type of questions including myself, so yes, all of my questions and suggestions have been seen and answered fully.

j0xPu5R.png

first of all i'd get them to say Madcat and Dragonwood ftw :P . On topic, I would ask for agility to be f2p back purely for dragging purposes. The most annoying thing atm is you run out of run too easily especially in greater demons-giant spiders fights. Even with binds you'll be to 30 run energy. I would also ask for possibly the no protect item/protect 1 item worlds to be removed because it really didn't help at all with the 1 iteming and just ruined pvp for some people :/

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

I'd try to be having a nice little conversation and act like a cool guy, just to see if I get a pmod status like that ;) .

Naw, jokes.

I'm probably just gonna ignore him, seeing that I usualyl don't have many questions on my mind.

I do have a few Mechscape suggestions though ;)

22031_s.gif

lol ill be cool and tell a few people while his in front of me so he knows i should get pmod

hehe jks jks

ill just ask him to say monkeighs ftw and tell him to add me on friends list! :)

and give make me 99summoning if he can

haha

The Neggas Clan since 2nd August 2009 <3

Fishy pot -

99strength

99attack

99cook

99fletch

Can i borrow ur jmod crown pl0x ?

I'd ask if they're going to make a better clan system, you know -> like in other games, when you log in - you're in clan already, no need for the leader to add u to friendlist and stuff..

I've talked to mod kathy a few times. It's basically a waste of time. Suggest something, they will tell you to suggest on rsof. Ask about further information on something, they will tell you that they can't tell.

Edit: Oh yeah, they will even diss on your motto. How rude...

090602213543.png

pan.png

I've talked to mod kathy a few times. It's basically a waste of time. Suggest something, they will tell you to suggest on rsof. Ask about further information on something, they will tell you that they can't tell.

Edit: Oh yeah, they will even diss on your motto. How rude...

090602213543.png

No offense, but it is a bad motto

"Sexus", lol. :lol:

22031_s.gif