Black salamander's max hit?

demby123

Well when slaying magic isn't that great. There are a few tasks where it does good, and thats on the Dag Kings (dag tasks) and the metal dragons also using ancient magic on nechs and dusties in the CT isnt that bad either. Other then that you're better off ranging/meleeing slayer task and using another method to train mage.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well when slaying magic isn't that great. There are a few tasks where it does good, and thats on the Dag Kings (dag tasks) and the metal dragons also using ancient magic on nechs and dusties in the CT isnt that bad either. Other then that you're better off ranging/meleeing slayer task and using another method to train range.

I know magic isn't very good for slayer but I love using it for everything, I'm just fiddling around finding the few ways it can be done, like how I found out maging blue dragons can beat ranging them sometimes. ;)

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Well when slaying magic isn't that great. There are a few tasks where it does good, and thats on the Dag Kings (dag tasks) and the metal dragons also using ancient magic on nechs and dusties in the CT isnt that bad either. Other then that you're better off ranging/meleeing slayer task and using another method to train mage.

metal dragons with a salamander? a salamander is 2 handed...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

metal dragons with a salamander? a salamander is 2 handed...

I said magic, not the salamander...

And the salamander isn't really useful imo, except for maybe doing barrow runs. Other then that i think casting spells would be better.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Don't post or flame him if you have no answer for his question. I believe the max for a black salamander is 20 at 99 magic.

Please point at where i flamed him? All i stated, which is quite true, is that slaying through magical means isn't that great. Them i pointed out some tasks that magic can be used on.

This is Help & Advice and i gave advice on slaying with magic. If you don't like what i put, then ignore it.

GWD:

Don't post or flame him if you have no answer for his question. I believe the max for a black salamander is 20 at 99 magic.

Please point at where i flamed him? All i stated, which is quite true, is that slaying through magical means isn't that great. Them i pointed out some tasks that magic can be used on.

This is Help & Advice and i gave advice on slaying with magic. If you don't like what i put, then ignore it.

I think what he's trying to say is don't spam... If you'd count a helpful post, yet a little off-topic spam, then yeah... He meant spam. Or he was referring to the guy above who posted something useless. Nevertheless, you definitely weren't flaming him..

Redeyed is incorrect, the max for a salamander (using Blaze/Magic style) is 1/4 your level in magic.

Level - Max

80----20

84----21

88----22

92----23 (Demby)

96/99-24

I can't speak for the other combat styles.

As for training mage while training slayer, why not try slayer dart? It's an effective spell at many places besides turoths and kurasks, and you can buy (some of) the runes with the points that you earn for slayer.

Etecoon.png

Redeyed is incorrect, the max for a salamander (using Blaze/Magic style) is 1/4 your level in magic.

Level - Max

80----20

84----21

88----22

92----23 (Demby)

96/99-24

I can't speak for the other combat styles.

As for training mage while training slayer, why not try slayer dart? It's an effective spell at many places besides turoths and kurasks, and you can buy (some of) the runes with the points that you earn for slayer.

Thanks for that info! :thumbsup:

Oh and I see slayer dart as the perfect spell for slayer,but err...*points at slayer level*

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

4 Slayer levels at your combat level should hardly take any time at all.

I know, I just don't train it much because of other things.Besides,I need to do smoking kills already,im tired of vannakas boring habit of giving me harpies every task. -.-

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Do smoking kills, do Duradel. No excuses :)

But seriously, its worth it. I'd actually recommend doing the first 5 (or is it 10?) tasks with Vannaka or the guy in Canifis before you get points, then when you can get points, switch to Duradel.

top_lel_face.png

Problem is, Im sortof worried about duradel,does he give magable tasks such as black demons and blue dragons often?About smoking kills,how many tasks can be blocked? From what i've heard, I don't think i'll want to mage skeletal wyverns. :x

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Problem is, Im sortof worried about duradel,does he give magable tasks such as black demons and blue dragons often?About smoking kills,how many tasks can be blocked? From what i've heard, I don't think i'll want to mage skeletal wyverns. :x

you are worrying about wyverns? easy, you are a long way to go to 72 slayer...

black demons are a common task, however blue dragons? he doesn't even assign it. he only assigns black dragons. which I never had of him before.

He assigns metal dragons often (which I like), also if you are 65 he assigns dustys often :). altough he assigns daganoths and suqahs often too...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

you are worrying about wyverns? easy, you are a long way to go to 72 slayer...

black demons are a common task, however blue dragons? he doesn't even assign it. he only assigns black dragons. which I never had of him before.

He assigns metal dragons often (which I like), also if you are 65 he assigns dustys often :). altough he assigns daganoths and suqahs often too...

Yea I got sumona and duradel mixed up. #-o

Black demons and metal dragons,sound nice, but I think ill go with sumona after 68 ,spiritual warriors sound like nice tasks. :)

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png