LOSing rune items

irocksockes1

IT is really annoying how rune items are really expensive!!!! i went in the clan wars portal where u lose ur items, and guess what?? i died!!! i lost a rune 2hander and a rune chain. i know it was my fault but its still really annoying.I really do not see how people earn enough money to get like god armour, since i don't really know any ways to earn money.

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghgh

lolcat

runescape-2.jpg

I did not photoshop that "1" in my signature, i made it more noticable.

Thats my combat level 61

really do not see how people earn enough money to get like god armour, since i don't really know any ways to earn money.

tough luck, but try the Help and Advice forum.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hell, I'm doing avansies right now, When I die, I keep zammy d'hide over my armadyl helm :roll:

Thats a 5m loss, don't complain about a measly 80k.

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

IT is really annoying how rune items are really expensive!!!! i went in the clan wars portal where u lose ur items, and guess what?? i died!!! i lost a rune 2hander and a rune chain. i know it was my fault but its still really annoying.I really do not see how people earn enough money to get like god armour, since i don't really know any ways to earn money.

Please don't bother us with something that is entirely your fault.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Please don't bother us with something that is entirely your fault.

But you must admit, his rant did indeed "rock" your "sockes."

God why can't people spell? :x

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I tak lik tis cause 1 t00 l@zy to rite propa!

Ultimately, it's your fault. Rune is not at all expensive and it should be a little expensive anyway since it's the best F2P armor. Why don't you go fishing and sell swordfish and lobsters? That's what I do.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I am sorry this had to happen to you.

Remember you are probably not the only one that this has happened to...I am sure many other players in this vast game have done the same exact thing!

Remember that gathering skills such as mining, woodcutting, and fishing will help you get that money back even quicker than you had lost it. ;)

I have played clan wars, but I have never been brave enough to attempt it in the dangerous portion of the minigame!

And another thing, a set of rune is to an inexperienced lvl 50 as a third age set is to a lvl 138. ;)

I disagree.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

omg its expensive when ur like level 42!!! have u taken that into account?

If you're level 42, then you should train some more. While you're at it, kill something that makes money - those lvl 11 cockroaches near Edgeville are a good start.

And, if you're level 42, then why the heck are you carrying around rune armor in the wilderness? :-s

a70c7.png

omg its expensive when ur like level 42!!! have u taken that into account?

I bought my first set at level 39...right after completing Dragon Slayer at level 38. And that was after buying five hundred of each sort of rune to mage the stupid beast. And I still had enough money to buy rune. You need to find an activity to do to get profit.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

well,now you know that you loose items in the red portal and in certain clan matches.

And another thing, a set of rune is to an inexperienced lvl 50 as a bandos set is to a lvl 138. ;)

Fixed.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I got rune in the low 40s, and that was in like late '02. Crafting jewelry in Al Kharid, buying gems, switching worlds, etc. It sucked, but I did it.

So quit your complaing.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.