Where to Kill Rats?

Our_Moon

I am doing the Varrock Diary Medium Task... and i need to kill 100 Rats... Where should i do these, any suggestions?

Also, how can i choose the color of my kitten if i already have a Hellcat?

Our_Moon.png

Killing rats in Evil Dave's basement is very quick, and you could save the spices for spicy stews, in case you want to boost up a stat to do one of the tasks. Shouldn't take more than an hour, if you have a cat.

To choose the colour of your cat, you need a ring of charos (a), which is from a quest (I forget which one). You have to wait until your (hell)cat becomes overgrown or you could trade it for 100 death runes in west Ardougne, until you could buy a new kitten. You're only allowed 1 kitten or 1 cat at any given time.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

You can only have one kitten or regular-sized cat at a time. You can get a new kitten when your other cat is overgrown.

You cannot choose your kitten's colour, unless you have a ring of Charos and have activated it during the Garden of Tranquillity quest. To get a ring of Charos, you'll have to do the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest. If you've done both quests, wear your ring of Charos(a) when you visit Gertrude. When she tells you the price of the kittens, select the "charm" option, and you'll be able to pick the colour of kitten you want. If you don't have a ring of Charos(a), or you haven't begun the Garden of Tranquility quest, you'll have to take the kitten Gertrude offers you. If you don't like its colour, there's another way. Just put the kitten on the ground, click on the pet interface and select "dismiss pet". Your kitten will then run away, and you'll be free to buy another one from Gertrude.

Source

Give the cat milk to turn it back to normal.

HOWEVER, you can only choose the colour of your cat if you equip the ring of charos (a) and talk to Gertrude to get a new cat.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Evil Dave's basement is the best place to get the cat training medal, since there's a lot of rats in a small area, and you can pick up some spice to make spicy stews that you might need later on. Orange spice in particular is good to have for construction and smithing and stuff.

To get normal cat back, give the hellcat milk, once you get your cat back, you can't change it's color, the only way is to get a new one, either by making your current one an overgrown one, or just dismissing it

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

To get normal cat back, give the hellcat milk, once you get your cat back, you can't change it's color, the only way is to get a new one, either by making your current one an overgrown one, or just dismissing it

You can change the color, you have to ask her to change it while wearing the ring of charos(e)

In my bank I have a kitten and a hellcat.

I'm pretty sure you can have both, though I may be glitched.

If its an overgrown cat, including a hellcat, you can have both the overgrown cat and a kitten.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]